My Backup Minimotard - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Non-Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Dirty Tards & Minis

Dirty Tards & Minis Everything about dirtbikes, motards and minis goes in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > My Backup Minimotard

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-14-2016, 09:16 PM   #1
Garret
CF Lover
Garret's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:31 PM
Flip Offs: 4
Flipped Off 4 Times in 4 Posts
Garret is a glorious beacon of lightGarret is a glorious beacon of lightGarret is a glorious beacon of lightGarret is a glorious beacon of lightGarret is a glorious beacon of lightGarret is a glorious beacon of lightGarret is a glorious beacon of lightGarret is a glorious beacon of lightGarret is a glorious beacon of lightGarret is a glorious beacon of lightGarret is a glorious beacon of light
Default My Backup Minimotard

Didn't have my 200cc motovert ready for the last indoor practice so I took my back up 110 bike out

Just a ching chong Loncin 110, however it has 10 inch monkey cast wheels with 2.5 front and 3.5 inch rear,
it has PMT slicks on it an a DNM rear shock

Garret is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Garret!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-14-2016, 09:24 PM   #2
HickLife
GURU
CF Addict
HickLife's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:31 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 10 Times in 9 Posts
HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: My Backup Minimotard

I've been thinking of a mini super moto lately. I'll hopefully be picking up a free baja 125 tomorrow, and i was sorta lookin at doing that to it, not necessarily racing it but streeting it as a minimoto. But we'll see how bad it is when I actually get it lol.

Great pics though man! Looks like a blast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fallen angel build- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=78474

96 vulcan 1500- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=123177

Fallen Angel Build Off Thread- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...73#post2755273

Fallen Angel Build Off Discussion- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...89#post2755289

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex_saugerty View Post
Only weak people test the engine. Real brave guys assemble the bike and then tries to start it
HickLife is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-14-2016, 09:27 PM   #3
NBraun1
NoObie
Noobie
Local Time: 07:31 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
NBraun1 is a NOOB

Looks like a fun ride. I'd love to try that, but unfortunately there are no tracks around here.
NBraun1 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-14-2016, 09:35 PM   #4
Garret
CF Lover
Garret is a glorious beacon of lightGarret is a glorious beacon of lightGarret is a glorious beacon of lightGarret is a glorious beacon of lightGarret is a glorious beacon of lightGarret is a glorious beacon of lightGarret is a glorious beacon of lightGarret is a glorious beacon of lightGarret is a glorious beacon of lightGarret is a glorious beacon of lightGarret is a glorious beacon of light

It is fun, all the thrills of racing big bikes but at 1/100 of the cost and injuries.

Talk to local indoor kart tracks about riding indoors!
This user High Fived Garret!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-15-2016, 01:58 AM   #5
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:31 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 40 Times in 39 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

My friend suggested me that we need to do indoor motorcycle track. Seems like a great idea,but not worth investing time and money. Because doubt many will like it

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-15-2016, 08:30 AM   #6
Garret
CF Lover

Well to be honest aside from putting on catch cans to contain fuel and oil spills your can Rock knobbies pretty hard until you get really fast, but even then sliding it around on knobs is fun

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Non-Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Dirty Tards & Minis