Memorial Day USA - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Memorial Day USA

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-24-2019, 09:11 PM   #1
beezwiz
GURU
CF Addict
beezwiz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:29 AM
Flip Offs: 7
Flipped Off 14 Times in 8 Posts
beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Memorial Day USA

To all the CF members that have & may still serve and protect this Great Country of ours. Thank you & God Bless you all from all of my heart.

Beez.

Imagine breaking into another country, and then arguing that their detention centers didn't meet your standards?
beezwiz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived beezwiz!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-25-2019, 12:27 AM   #2
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:29 AM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Memorial Day USA

Well said! ^^^
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-25-2019, 02:03 PM   #3
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:29 AM
Flip Offs: 34
Flipped Off 13 Times in 12 Posts
Smoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on here

I always appreciate the thanks.

Military life isn't for everyone - but I enjoyed it.

Still affects me on a daily basis.

Part of me will always be a military man. And proud of it.
Smoker is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Smoker!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-27-2019, 10:36 PM   #4
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:29 AM
Flip Offs: 309
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

I was far too chicken to join. A big thank you to all who did!

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion