97 KE100....Donatello - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Non-Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Dirty Tards & Minis

Dirty Tards & Minis Everything about dirtbikes, motards and minis goes in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > 97 KE100....Donatello

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-29-2017, 05:21 PM   #1
scottyp
str8 stoopid

CF Lover
scottyp's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:00 AM
Flip Offs: 10
Flipped Off 9 Times in 9 Posts
scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default 97 KE100....Donatello

Did some trade work for this thing and it will be at MWFF. 2-smoke goodness. I do need to adjust the rotary valve, but it's a solid runner, amazingly clean. Only pitfalls are it was a theft recovery that the owner didn't want so I need a new ignition switch, seat lock and handlebars because the stockers are bent, oh yeah, needs a new rear tube too. I'm making an imgur account right now so pictures soon. I haven't made any plans for it. I may keep it the way it is and just enjoy it, and let my boys learn how to ride on it when they get a little taller. It's funky. I like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
festivus
Fuck it, dying of old age sounds boring anyway...

Gunslinger Customs FB page
scottyp is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived scottyp!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-29-2017, 05:31 PM   #2
scottyp
str8 stoopid

CF Lover
scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: 97 KE100....Donatello

Here's my runners.

yeah, I could straighten these, but I don't like these particular bars.

seriously, the ONLY damage on this bike besides the drilled out locks are some small dings on the tank...

...and a scratched up decal

Quote:
festivus

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-30-2017, 12:23 AM   #3
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:00 AM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Wow. That thing IS clean! Awesome score, man.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived shinyribs!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-30-2017, 09:44 PM   #4
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

I just got the name. Donatello...
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-04-2017, 01:25 PM   #5
RS_Raz
Dickhead
Senior Fighterer
RS_Raz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:00 PM
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Bad ass hero in a half shell!

Striving to remain dynamic in an ever-evolving environment and shit like that.
RS_Raz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived RS_Raz!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-04-2017, 01:50 PM   #6
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

I wouldn't be able to leave it alone. I'd already be scheming to put Ninja 250 suspension and wheels on it

CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived CK 187!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-06-2017, 10:31 AM   #7
scottyp
str8 stoopid

CF Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK 187 View Post
I wouldn't be able to leave it alone. I'd already be scheming to put Ninja 250 suspension and wheels on it

close, I'm lookin at KX suspension, brakes and hubs, and SuMo rims. I've also got my eye on a KE250 bottom end (bolt in replacement, no frame modification needed) and setting it up as a more modern enduro...I've got another crazy idea bouncing around in my head about what I'm gonna do with it when it's ready...

Quote:
festivus

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-03-2017, 01:46 AM   #8
scottyp
str8 stoopid

CF Lover

After taking being put through its paces at MWFF, I am quite impressed with this bike. For what it is, it handled a fair
amount of abuse at the hands of like 8 people including medimicated, casper, mr and mrs ultimate fighter and racing geek. That said, there are some short falls. We definitely blew the fork seals and the suspension isn't just soft...it's boingy. Riding it was like going on mr toad's wild ride. Power output was awesome, but due to the gearing, you had to feather the throttle a LOT to get goin or navigate through obstacles. Tires are waaaay to skinny and I should have put the battery in to run the lights.

This just makes the plan for the KE250 motor, wheel swap, fork swap and swingarm swap more viable and I've been able to hone my plan. The goal will be to run 17" SuMo wheels with KX suspension. I've already got KX hubs, and KX125 forks and front caliper but will be keeping an eye out for a KX125 swinger and shock. Also, definitely some different sprockets. I plan on some super aggressive dual sport tires so that I can go do stupid stuff in the woods and still be able to take it on the road. The displacement bump from the motor swap would keep the exact same engine shape and double to horsepower. Beyond that, this thing really doesn't need a lot of power, 25 will be plenty for what I'm gonna do with it.

Quote:
festivus

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-03-2017, 08:52 AM   #9
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
Fighter of the Month 

Sounds like a plan.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-03-2017, 09:14 AM   #10
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:00 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 40 Times in 39 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived rex_saugerty!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Non-Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Dirty Tards & Minis