Rex also has a mini - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Non-Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Dirty Tards & Minis

Dirty Tards & Minis Everything about dirtbikes, motards and minis goes in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Rex also has a mini

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-23-2019, 10:52 AM   #1
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:52 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 40 Times in 39 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 
Default Rex also has a mini

In idea i have several, but for now gonna focus on one maybe another in a while

so as some of you might know my good friend Matti got a free kx65 with a dead engine for electric bycicle project. that failed for him. But i had this urge to get a minisupermoto for a while. so he offered me his, because he was going to junk it anyway.
so i got it brought to Latvia by a "relative" tucked it in my car on our visit

did a quick assembly one evening(i know the forks are wrong way in, it's already fixed

since the lump was bad one and new cylinder kit is 400eur, i decided to crap that shit ad get something cheap to fit in. so after an ebay browsing i stumbled upon 40eur EBE engine from bultaco astro(derbi senda, i think some aprilia, well it's popular)

since they come as 200-300eur in decent state i took a gamble, that i might lost

will try to drill this out

as for head, well two head studs came out one was already snapped and one is quite stuck
also the piston doesnt move, so it looks i will need a new crank, or iļl give repressing a bearing one this one a go

took some fight to get it off

head has a crack in it aswell

clutch side looks good tho

good thing about engine is...
they're cheap for an engine
new crank starts around 50euros, cylinders has a lot of aftermarket, with bifferent crank can be made up to 110cc( and thats two stroke we are talking about)

about the chassis, it's okey, plastics needs to be sprayed, one of fork legs leaks, missing front numberplate, steering clamp.

my aim? to get it ridable within less than year, so i can take it to Smash next year. but i also want to take VF build too, so as always i have bitten more than i can chew

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived rex_saugerty!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-23-2019, 11:30 AM   #2
Racing Geek
lb/hp is what it's about!
Racing Geek's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:52 AM
Flip Offs: 168
Flipped Off 83 Times in 73 Posts
Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Scavenger Hunt 
Default Re: Rex also has a mini

Is it running yet?
Racing Geek is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-23-2019, 11:54 AM   #3
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

when you puch it down the hill and make loud two stroke noises with your mouth

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived rex_saugerty!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-23-2019, 07:27 PM   #4
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
titan's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:52 AM
Flipped Off 14 Times in 2 Posts
titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

snap, race you!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190713_153418.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	1.90 MB
ID:	105542  

ride it like you stole it

Customization not Restoration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
2020 build off - build - chat
titan is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived titan!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-23-2019, 07:32 PM   #5
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 33 Times in 21 Posts
Mattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Been digging through the garage some more, got an airbox I have no vehicle for so it`s most probly from the kawi... There was some other bit too I cannot remember off the top of my head that might also belong to the bike, it was plastic but no idea what it was... I did give you the rad grill at smash didn`t I?

Bashan BS200-S7 '07 Street Quad
Mattson is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-24-2019, 12:39 AM   #6
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
Fighter of the Month 

Yeah, that grill just appeared in my tent

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-24-2019, 12:59 AM   #7
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:52 AM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

I just realized how high this bike sits. Are you gonna need to lower it for the swingarm to not drag on the chain?
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-24-2019, 03:01 AM   #8
Racing Geek
lb/hp is what it's about!
Racing Geek's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 168
Flipped Off 83 Times in 73 Posts
Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Scavenger Hunt 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
I just realized how high this bike sits. Are you gonna need to lower it for the swingarm to not drag on the chain?
My YZ80 was the same way but as soon as I sat on it the angle became much more reasonable. I'd imagine the same will happen to this.
Racing Geek is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-24-2019, 03:51 AM   #9
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
Fighter of the Month 

yeah, the suspension is soft as baby poop

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-24-2019, 11:26 PM   #10
beezwiz
GURU
CF Addict
beezwiz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 7
Flipped Off 14 Times in 8 Posts
beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

When I saw the post title... It made me think of high school gym locker room teasing... not about me of course.

Imagine breaking into another country, and then arguing that their detention centers didn't meet your standards?
beezwiz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Non-Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Dirty Tards & Minis