Funny quotes from CF.com - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Funny quotes from CF.com

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-31-2008, 04:06 AM   #1
fslflint
fighter transplant in NC
fslflint's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:25 AM
Flip Offs: 92
Flipped Off 225 Times in 69 Posts
fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Funny quotes from CF.com

we have some of the awesomest/funniest quotes pop up on this site in random discussion. inside jokes, "different" points of view, random things that you may have never thought about. overall just cool/funny/awesome shit.

so lets gather the awesome stuff and put it here. try to keep it to stuff that was originally written during discussion on customfighters.com. I guess it doesn't have to be funny, just awesome

just use the quote function. be sure to link to the original thread and give credit to the original poster. if somebody make you laugh, rep them and keep the ball rolling

I'll start

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZrO-1 View Post
I remember the handle on my kick-ass transformers lunchbox broke the same day the challenger blew up.
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...?t=1257&page=7

Quote:
Gavin, I know you are in heaven. Please don't modify it too much!
RIP brother

Quote:
Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking.

--Ferdinand Foch-- at the Battle of the Marne
fslflint is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived fslflint!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-31-2008, 12:27 PM   #2
Stick
is lurking in the shadows
CF Pimp
Stick's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 38
Flipped Off 83 Times in 29 Posts
Stick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud of
Default Re: Funny quotes from CF.com

Ooooh, I like this thread! I'll contribute after work!
Stick is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-31-2008, 12:40 PM   #3
fslflint
fighter transplant in NC
fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruff View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapyard View Post
Been packing the house. PM sent.
Adam changed his name to House?

http://www.customfighters.com/forums...764#post210764

Quote:
RIP brother

Quote:
Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-31-2008, 12:46 PM   #4
fslflint
fighter transplant in NC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green Lantern View Post
meh the weird ones give good head
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...reply&p=214011

Quote:
RIP brother

Quote:

This user High Fived fslflint!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-31-2008, 12:51 PM   #5
fslflint
fighter transplant in NC

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandler View Post
and never believe a woman without pants. theyre never honest.
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...919#post203919

Quote:
RIP brother

Quote:

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-31-2008, 12:56 PM   #6
ZrO-1
Go hard or go home

CF Pimp
ZrO-1's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 5 Times in 5 Posts
ZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to all
Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

awesome. I have to go find some.

I am the hooligeek...
ZrO-1 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-31-2008, 01:06 PM   #7
chandler
is not your fucking bro
chandler's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:25 AM
Flip Offs: 75
Flipped Off 53 Times in 24 Posts
chandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
how does it handle :P
Quote:
like the motherfuckin millennium motherfuckin falcon motherfucker.
http://customfighters.com/forums/sho...=falcon&page=2

chandler is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived chandler!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-31-2008, 01:11 PM   #8
chandler
is not your fucking bro
chandler's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:25 AM
Flip Offs: 75
Flipped Off 53 Times in 24 Posts
chandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ab420 View Post
If not, I want to just get rid of it altogether. Vote whether or not I should delete it.

And so everyone's on the same page, I'm talking about this:

Motorcycle News - not our newsletter, but the RSS feeds from various motorcycle news sources.
Quote:
shit can it and make a section where people can post how much they love me
Quote:
"Casual Encounters" on craigslist isn't enough for you?
http://customfighters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13503

chandler is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-31-2008, 01:13 PM   #9
ZrO-1
Go hard or go home

CF Pimp
ZrO-1's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 5 Times in 5 Posts
ZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to all
Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fslflint View Post
my wife makes a cake that has been said to be better than sex!. I have actually had people tell me that they feal they can die now, knowing that they have lived a fulfilled life after eating this cake..... it is quite good
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=14418

I am the hooligeek...
ZrO-1 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-31-2008, 02:02 PM   #10
mustangkiller
E=MC Vagina
mustangkiller's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:25 AM
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 48 Times in 33 Posts
mustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fslflint View Post
heres a funny quote....flint posted a link to quote greenie
mustangkiller is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion