the FUCK YOU thread - Page 455 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum

Bitch Forum You want to bitch about something or someone? Do it in here... all drama outside of this forum will be DELETED!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > the FUCK YOU thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-21-2018, 02:30 PM   #4541
TURNIP
GURU
CF Lover
TURNIP's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:58 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: the FUCK YOU thread

Big ol' FUCK YOU, FUCK THIS, FUCK OFF to the job I just left. At least I'll have time to work on the shop and maybe shift my ass on some bike shit this winter. And I already paid for Christmas shit, so

fuck 'em

Isaac Newton was a bastard when he invented gravity!
TURNIP is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived TURNIP!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-21-2018, 03:23 PM   #4542
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:58 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 40 Times in 39 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURNIP View Post
Big ol' FUCK YOU, FUCK THIS, FUCK OFF to the job I just left. At least I'll have time to work on the shop and maybe shift my ass on some bike shit this winter. And I already paid for Christmas shit, so

fuck 'em
Can i ask you why fuck them?

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-21-2018, 04:01 PM   #4543
XxGRYMMxX
Breaking shit...
CF Pimp
XxGRYMMxX's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 8
Flipped Off 13 Times in 10 Posts
XxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on here

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex_saugerty View Post
I paid that for a set of 195/65/15
really? I guess I get spoiled being a mechanic and having the shop I work for order them for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcantar View Post
They can ban, outlaw, and restrict whatever they please. I'll keep doing whatever the fuck I'm doing, because I don't really give a shit. The only thing that will change is that I'll be breaking their made up bullshit rules while doing it, and I'm comfortable with that.

My Build http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=118649
XxGRYMMxX is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-21-2018, 04:54 PM   #4544
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGyver View Post
Dude, let go, you don't want that kite getting hit by lightning while you are holding the strings!
Would be the same result either way, so don't matter too much.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-22-2018, 01:16 PM   #4545
TURNIP
GURU
CF Lover
TURNIP's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex_saugerty View Post
Can i ask you why fuck them?
There are a plethora of reasons large and small. There was a bunch of fucky shit going on in management-the head guy just hired his best friend into middle management and he was already waddling around acting like he was basically second-in-charge from literally before his first day, and each of those guys are also garbage fires individually, let alone together.

The head guy put up 'temporary' cameras two or three weeks ago, because they were doing some kind of raffle and I guess last year someone just picked up all the prizes from the display table by the front doors and walked out with them, but the raffle ended last week and the cameras are still up and being aimed in different directions/the douchebag will try to scare people by talking to them through the cameras, which indicates they're recording audio which indicates he's wildly breaking wiretapping laws in state in which I live. One is very obviously aimed at the two main bathrooms, AKA he wants to monitor how many bathroom breaks people take etc. The head guy is also useless and incompetent at anything resembling his actual job and mostly wanders around micro-managing shit that isn't anything to do with him.

Then there's the usual stuff where there are a bunch of employees that have been breaking all the minor rules for so long that they're essentially just allowed to do it right in front of their supervisors and it's fine, but new people get bitched out for tiny crap like checking your cell-phone as you clock out etc.

There's a fuckload of employees there who just don't work, like, at all if they can help it, from floor staff right up through mid management level, and they don't even make an effort at it, so I feel like I'm constantly walking around having to decide whether I'm basically gonna condone their bullshit by not saying anything or be viewed as a snitch.

Another part of it is that when I was hired it was with the understanding that I'd do floors part of the time at a lower rate, and do maintenance shit a few hours a week at a higher rate because their maintenance guy has cancer and is going to be transitioning out soon. That never happened because Cancer Boy (Who I assume must've been hired straight into a supervisory role with no hands-on experience or something) immediately started coming to work for full shifts but not doing anything at all if he could help it as soon as I was hired. Dude is salary and could be on paid/medical/con leave/whatever, and he's not getting better, so there's literally no reason for him to be doing this other than some weird territorial thing. And his case wraps back around to the previous paragraph because I constantly overheard this dude telling people HUGE OBVIOUS LIES about stuff, like it was gonna take weeks to fix some nail holes in drywall because "drywall compound is backordered" or that he couldn't fix some simple mechanism because he was "waiting for parts" that you can buy at the local hardware store for $0.50, like shit-grade SAE bolts.

When he actually did do any work it was almost worse, the most complicated thing I ever saw this motherfucker tackle was moving a wallmounted iPad hardcase ten feet further down the hall. Required locating two holes to within a couple tenths, sticking some drywall anchors in there and off we go to the races right? WRONG. Every time this fucker has to do something like this he ends up drilling about a million fucking extra holes in wildly odd locations. So here's the ipad on the wall, here's constellation of like 16 fucking extra holes scattered to one side of it. Two weeks later fuck face comes by and slathers some setting compound over it, just leaves it nasty as shit. Couple more weeks go by and he finally comes by and sands it down. Literally six weeks from start to finally having touched up the paint and things looking pseudo-normal.

At first I thought, okay, this dude has an office, maybe he has a bunch of admin work, ordering, purchasing or something to do, right? Naw, he literally sits in his office smoking cigarettes (Can't smoke indoors, certainly not in a medical facility) and bitching to people on the phone about how fucking hard his job is.

Then there's the nursing staff that don't run their crews, or the ones who shout angrily in the faces of old women with dementia in wheelchairs, or the CNAs that just put a new brief on other older residents without cleaning them up.

And there's the part where corporate constantly hands down stiffer and stiffer requirements while cutting benefits and hours, there's the fucking mandatory fun bullshit... just whole stack and I'm still leaving out a huge pile of smaller reasons

Luckily, it was a job for fun money and not a job for needed money, so - I'm out.

Isaac Newton was a bastard when he invented gravity!
TURNIP is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-23-2018, 04:08 AM   #4546
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 40 Times in 39 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Ouch

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-23-2018, 07:00 PM   #4547
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Turnip, do you think it's a case of employees milking their oblivious employers, or a whole organization just taking advantage of the system? Kinda sounds like the latter. That's just nuts.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-26-2018, 01:06 PM   #4548
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 33 Times in 21 Posts
Mattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 

Christmas fever, just what I wanted. Work tomorrow, if I were and employee would call in sick...

Bashan BS200-S7 '07 Street Quad
Mattson is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-27-2018, 02:06 PM   #4549
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
Fighter of the Month 

I'm losing my ass on this heat pump. Nothing unusual, just won't defrost. I go up there and attempt to force defrost with no success after 4 attempts, but on the 5th attempt it bumps in and back out of defrost briefly. Interesting...so I use a different set of cycle pins to circumnavigate that portion of the defrost and it's happy. Cool....that one part of the clock is dodgy so I put on a new board. Two days later and it's frozen again. And this bastard is 75 min away. I take another defrost board with me just in case, but the units running like a champ. I've had this thing stripped to it's bikes and it's perfectly healthy. Textbook perfect pressures and temps. But when I walk away it freezes. Totally baffled.

Im up to about 14hrs + $300 worth of parts and I can't fix it. I won't act up while I'm there and I've monitored the fuckers for 4hrs straight one day. It defrosted beautiful, twice.

I'm not one to throw in the towel, but I can't afford this. I'm embarrassed to not fix it, but I can't lose anymore money on this. Most importantly I don't want to look incompetent in front of a customer, but he finally admits two people ahead of me couldn't fix the unit either. What?!

One day one I asked if anyone else worked on this thing and he said no. The coil temp sensor looked in the wrong place to me. My instinct said move it, but that's what the factory put it then I'll leave it. If I'd known there's been other hands on this thing that would have been my first move.

I'm making one final trip to reposition that sensor. If that fixes it, this guy is getting a bill for 16hrs, $300 in parts + mileage.

Never fucking lie to the guy you hire. We fucking ask questions for a reason. Lying fucks both of us.
This user High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-27-2018, 02:13 PM   #4550
mcantar
Fuck it, let's do it live

CF Pimp
mcantar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:58 PM
Flip Offs: 44
Flipped Off 21 Times in 20 Posts
mcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

If that fixes it you should definitely tell him all of this.

Hypermotard 1100S the weight-shavening.
Bandit 1200 cafe/fighter that will never get finished at this rate.
Turbo Busa v2 2017 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa V1.2 2016 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa v1.1
919 Hornet build'n'flip, lotsa electrical diagnostic info in there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopie View Post
Everything should be turbo'd, and what the fuck is a budget?
mcantar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived mcantar!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum