the FUCK YOU thread - Page 472 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum

Bitch Forum You want to bitch about something or someone? Do it in here... all drama outside of this forum will be DELETED!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > the FUCK YOU thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-26-2019, 01:29 PM   #4711
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:00 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 40 Times in 39 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: the FUCK YOU thread

Prepaid electricity was a first for me, but makes sence

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-27-2019, 09:01 AM   #4712
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:00 PM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Sounds like a trainwreck. Some months I use the heat or air in the shop more than others. I don't know until it the mood strikes me or my schedule allows. I'll settle up whatever extra I owe at the end of the cycle. I don't want have to beg them to turn me back on midway through the month if I wasnt able to foretell my electrical future accurately.

It'd be like not being able to flush your toilet because you used 1 gallon too many. Nah, fuck that. No awesomeness there
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-27-2019, 02:29 PM   #4713
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:00 PM
Flip Offs: 309
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
It'd be like not being able to flush your toilet because you used 1 gallon too many. Nah, fuck that. No awesomeness there
Just keep a bucket of water outside for emergencies.

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived MikeGyver!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-29-2019, 08:03 AM   #4714
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Knowing how often people doesnt pay, i think its quite logical to have pre paid

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-29-2019, 04:46 PM   #4715
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:00 PM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Prepaying everywhere is getting old. I'm not buying it.

I miss being able to roll up to a gas pump, fill my tank, go inside and pay for how ever much fuel I got. Now you have to go inside to prepay and if you guess wrong you either can't fill your tank or you have to go back inside and wait in line for your change. Fuck all that. And fuck credit cards ,too.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-29-2019, 04:53 PM   #4716
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 33 Times in 21 Posts
Mattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

?

Here when you go fill up even if it's not a "cold" station you scan your card on the booth select the max amount you wanna spend then fill up and the machine charges you for whatever you put in, don't even remember the last time I've paid for gas at the register inside. And even in case, you lift up the pistol, wait for a permission from the cashier (they take a pic of your plates on the sec cams) fill up then go pay.

Speaking of, went to get a bottle of windsreen wash today, didnt check change, went back to car and only then noticed I'm missing a tenner. Yea good luck going back in to claim for it...

Bashan BS200-S7 '07 Street Quad
Mattson is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-29-2019, 05:05 PM   #4717
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattson View Post
don't even remember the last time I've paid for gas at the register inside.
We paid at register in Sysmaa last time we met

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-29-2019, 05:15 PM   #4718
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Yea well right after posting I remembered that`s one of the last places that do that. They used to sell smokes for minors too, don`t ask me how I know

And just to fuck with users with the `murican keyboard setting it`s Sysmä

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-29-2019, 05:32 PM   #4719
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
Fighter of the Month 

I have keyboard that can say Sysmā, but dont think thats fair

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-29-2019, 05:34 PM   #4720
Mattson
Stressed Member
Fighter of the Month 

If I get my mom to move out from that shithole of a town I don`t give two fucks if the ruskies drop a nuke there as long as the fallout doesn`t come here... Hell I might even grab a bag of marshmallows and go roast em at the border.

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum