THE MANS COOKING THREAD - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > THE MANS COOKING THREAD

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-27-2013, 12:22 PM   #21
Problomatic
Watch the world burn

CF Addict
Problomatic's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:52 PM
Flip Offs: 9
Flipped Off 11 Times in 11 Posts
Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: THE MANS COOKING THREAD

Alfredo...well anything. I don't measure much when I cook...so I'm not really sure on measurements.

You can use chicken, shrimp, crawfish...anything really. I like crawfish.

Olive oil
1lb crawfish tails
1 qt heavy cream
1 bottle parmasean cheese
Fettucini noodles already cooked
Seasoning

Heat up some olive oil on med. Just a tbsp or two in a skillet. Add crawfish tails. Season (I like tony's and lemon pepper) when tails are cooked (2-3 min) add heavy cream (you aint gotta add all of it, kinda depends on how much you're making) stir it often until it starts cooking down, add a crap load of parmesean. Keep stirring until you can't see the cheese lumps no more and add your noodles. Toss to coat, remove from heat (it'll start thickening a bit) sprinkle on some parsley or such and enjoy.

"Don't pray for easier lives, pray to be stronger men." - John F Kennedy
Problomatic is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Problomatic!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-28-2013, 01:15 PM   #22
Zaph
Hot Sauce
Fighter
Zaph's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:52 AM
Flip Offs: 10
Flipped Off 7 Times in 3 Posts
Zaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaOrleanyte View Post
You dudes hate your heart, or what?

Cooking doesn't have to be made manly. It's fucking food. You know whats not manly? someone who can't make there own meal. I'm jaded b/c was my pops was a chef for years.

I can make dem mouths water, na-meen.
All in fun broseph, all in fun.
Zaph is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Zaph!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-28-2013, 02:19 PM   #23
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Ooooh, I didn't know this was here. I'm all about some cooking! Looks like some good recipes in here,too. Suuuuuuuuuubbed!!!!!
Sent from my SCH-R720 using Motorcycle.com Free App
shinyribs is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-30-2013, 05:06 PM   #24
Nailhead
GURU
Nailhead's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 131
Flipped Off 466 Times in 290 Posts
Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

as some of you may or may not know about me i have very bad stomach/digestive issues.

half of the food in this thread has made me cry tears of sorrow because if i eat it i will get acid reflex and eventually vomit.

its a simple concept really,
build bike from what you have and can afford
ride bike with your friends as much as you can
and love every minute of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiden View Post
I go home and make myself a sandwich.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXQkBZ1NOM8
Nailhead is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-30-2013, 05:48 PM   #25
Whiplash
Vtwin
CF Pimp
Whiplash's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:52 PM
Flip Offs: 7
Flipped Off 14 Times in 12 Posts
Whiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on here

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbersdown View Post
I am one of those really rare guys who doesnt like bacon, in fact I cant stand it lol.
Holy shit!! Ouch! I just fell out of my chair...

Fook Around y'll get bit by a Snake :

2000 GSXR750 fighter-Built & Sold
2005 Buell XB12SCG-Current Ride
2015 Yamaha FZ-07 - Wife's bike
Whiplash is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Whiplash!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-30-2013, 06:05 PM   #26
little billy
Mutha Fucka!!!

Senior Fighterer
little billy's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:52 PM
Flipped Off 11 Times in 10 Posts
little billy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!little billy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!little billy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!little billy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!little billy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!little billy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!little billy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!little billy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!little billy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!little billy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!little billy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbersdown View Post
I am one of those really rare guys who doesnt like bacon, in fact I cant stand it lol.
Anyone have the address so he can mail in his man card? lol
little billy is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived little billy!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-30-2013, 09:22 PM   #27
oldrider
Greencheezeeta's Mom

oldrider's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 110
Flipped Off 152 Times in 147 Posts
oldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CK
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nailhead View Post
as some of you may or may not know about me i have very bad stomach/digestive issues.

half of the food in this thread has made me cry tears of sorrow because if i eat it i will get acid reflex and eventually vomit.

PROBIOTICS Mitch.....they work!

Cheezes loves you...
Quote:
Originally posted by crowbar: "Other motocycle forums....meet your God!"
Originally posted by Ratfighter: "It really looks like a silk covered sledge hammer."
oldrider is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-01-2013, 10:39 AM   #28
OneSickPsycho
I am a motherfucker
CF Addict
OneSickPsycho's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 10
Flipped Off 31 Times in 20 Posts
OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nailhead View Post

I hear going gluten-free helps a LOT of peolpe... Grains in general aren't really good for you, wheat (gluten) is fucking terrible.

Kill all stimulants. Coffee, even cigarettes can make shit much worse.

Apple cider vinegar, just a teaspoon in some water before a meal helps (as counter-intuitive as that might seem).

Baking soda helps in a similar manner (1/2 teaspoon in water when symptoms arise), though it's not a long-term fix. It actually hinders digestion...

Probiotics are good too...
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived OneSickPsycho!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-01-2013, 10:55 AM   #29
Whiplash
Vtwin
CF Pimp
Whiplash's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:52 PM
Flipped Off 14 Times in 12 Posts
Whiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on here

This poor thread went straight in the tank...

Fook Around y'll get bit by a Snake :

2000 GSXR750 fighter-Built & Sold
2005 Buell XB12SCG-Current Ride
2015 Yamaha FZ-07 - Wife's bike
Whiplash is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-01-2013, 06:53 PM   #30
Problomatic
Watch the world burn

CF Addict
Problomatic's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 9
Flipped Off 11 Times in 11 Posts
Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Shephard's pie

Pound of burger
6 pieces of bacon
Can of corn
Mashed potatoes (I like using red potatoes)
Cheese
Onion and garlic chopped and minced

Preheat oven to 350

Make your mashed potatoes. I like to leave the skin on, you might not. Cube the taters, add to a pot of water and boil till soft. Drain, put in a bowl and add sour cream, butter, splash of milk, chives and shredded cheese; mash/blenderize/mix well.

Fry your bacon till crisp. Remove, crumble and put aside. Put in the onion, garlic, and hamburger. Brown the beef, season how you like. I like tony's or cavender's greek seasonings. When beef is browned, drain grease and put on bottom of deep dish. Add splash of milk, then bacon. Pour layer of corn over meat, then layer of mashed potatoes. Sprinkle cheese on top bake in over ~30 mins until cheese is melted and potatoe peaks are starting to brown.

"Don't pray for easier lives, pray to be stronger men." - John F Kennedy
Problomatic is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Problomatic!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion