2014 Parts buildoff - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff

Streetfighter Buildoff All information and discussion about our yearly streetfighter buildoff goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > 2014 Parts buildoff

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-13-2014, 02:23 PM   #11
ants
Legit goon

CF Addict
ants's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:07 AM
Flip Offs: 97
Flipped Off 13 Times in 10 Posts
ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: 2014 Parts buildoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94yzf75fighter View Post
This sounds like fun.
We'll go at it next year mate!

~Andrew
r.i.p.[||]
Normality is a waste of potential.
My slow-ass project: '89 Yamaha XJ600 the GOON

@Cookie2000ad:-------------------------------------------------------
| This is CF. If you file down a bolt we expect 10 photos and a video. |
------------------------------------------------------------------------
ants is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-13-2014, 02:57 PM   #12
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:07 AM
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

i'll be up for it
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-14-2014, 08:33 PM   #13
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:07 PM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

It's only March. Let's do it now. I'll probably make a fool of myself,but I have a little project starting soon.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-14-2014, 09:01 PM   #14
medimicated420
GURU
CF Addict
Flip Offs: 27
Flipped Off 5 Times in 5 Posts
medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

As per my machine shop thread trying to get a swingarm built, so Im in this as well...

maybe il actually finish something
medimicated420 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-15-2014, 12:18 PM   #15
ants
Legit goon

CF Addict
ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

So with yantosh, medimicated, shiny, yzf fighter and me we have 5 people in the running!

How will this work if I already started my piece in February? Can I still post the progress from the start or..?

~Andrew
r.i.p.[||]

These people High Fived ants!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-17-2014, 03:44 PM   #16
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

I have a small start on mine as well from about a week ago. I'd say just post your current progress alone with date proof to start the thread. Unless your like 90% done already.

JMO,of course. Not trying to act like I make the rules or whatever.
This user High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-17-2014, 06:01 PM   #17
ants
Legit goon

CF Addict

So how will we go about this? Just start the threads or...?

~Andrew
r.i.p.[||]

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-17-2014, 07:15 PM   #18
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
Fighter of the Month 

LOL! There ya go. If the mods don't start a subforum we'll just go rogue.

I'm gonna post my build in the welcome center, but I'm gonna put my discussion in the bitch forum.

Its gonna be a blast.
These people High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-17-2014, 07:23 PM   #19
rubbersdown
sickboy
CF Pimp
rubbersdown's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:07 PM
Flip Offs: 37
Flipped Off 45 Times in 29 Posts
rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I may be in but im not starting for a little while, what you guys thinking as far as a start/finish date?

"Sex addicts are just guys who are telling the truth." - Rodney Ruxin
rubbersdown is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-17-2014, 08:13 PM   #20
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:07 PM
Flip Offs: 309
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

I have this airbox idea............................LOL

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived MikeGyver!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff