Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

joe rocket gloves

3K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  94yzf75fighter 
#1 ·
can't remember what model i bought. but they're one season old. the seam (to the lower left of the big tear) popped withing a month, and today i notice that the side has torn. the leather like side material is reaaaaaalllly thin. booo!

See less See more
#2 ·
that is some bullshit, and to think they are to protect you from pavement :(

#5 ·
I got an old pair of firstgear gloves I've had...about 15+ years now. Used to ride dirtbikes in them. Awesome palm protection which makes waaaay more sense than poofy knuckles on gloves. I just can't find good gloves with good palm protection. Guess ill just keep rocking the firstgears...

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Motorcycle.com Free App

#6 ·
every pair of gloves ive put on my dick skinners has been shredded in a season. my wind jammer alpinestar came apart in my last accident. and my mesh aplinestar fell apart within 6 months no wrecks.

and ill still buy alpinestar products. far superior to anything. My jackets war torn and won three battles with the pavement with little rash. the zippers come apart, the clasp fell off and the left arm zipper broke... but its got over 30k miles on it. id love to get a full suit but i need the cucumber liner attachment so i can look bigger than a sweet baby gerkin.

#12 ·
I have a pair of icon gloves that haven't hit pavement but have taken daily riding for 2+ years and are still in great condition. They're comfortable and look like if they got dragged across the street they'd come out intact. I never leave home without them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.