My DIY Powder Coating Booth - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter Tools

Streetfighter Tools Discussion about the tools you use to build and modify your streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > My DIY Powder Coating Booth

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-13-2012, 10:06 PM   #11
JaCkHoLe
The Handy Man
Fighter
JaCkHoLe's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:47 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 3 Times in 1 Post
JaCkHoLe is a glorious beacon of lightJaCkHoLe is a glorious beacon of lightJaCkHoLe is a glorious beacon of lightJaCkHoLe is a glorious beacon of lightJaCkHoLe is a glorious beacon of lightJaCkHoLe is a glorious beacon of lightJaCkHoLe is a glorious beacon of lightJaCkHoLe is a glorious beacon of lightJaCkHoLe is a glorious beacon of lightJaCkHoLe is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: My DIY Powder Coating Booth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GsxrNinja1281 View Post
Whatever happened to the oven pictures.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Motorcycle.com Free App
Sorry forgot lol. Here ya go!
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...82#post1190282
JaCkHoLe is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-07-2016, 03:42 AM   #12
Rubicon26
NoObie
Noobie
Local Time: 08:47 PM
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rubicon26 is a NOOB

I know this post is old, but do you have the dimensions for the project?

Thanks in advance
Rubicon26 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-07-2016, 10:04 AM   #13
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:47 PM
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicon26 View Post
I know this post is old, but do you have the dimensions for the project?

Thanks in advance
I would recommend you PM the original poster and ask. Be warned, he hasn't logged in for a year though. But, maybe he is setup to receive email notifications of private messages
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-08-2016, 10:22 AM   #14
JaCkHoLe
The Handy Man
Fighter
JaCkHoLe's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 3 Times in 1 Post
JaCkHoLe is a glorious beacon of lightJaCkHoLe is a glorious beacon of lightJaCkHoLe is a glorious beacon of lightJaCkHoLe is a glorious beacon of lightJaCkHoLe is a glorious beacon of lightJaCkHoLe is a glorious beacon of lightJaCkHoLe is a glorious beacon of lightJaCkHoLe is a glorious beacon of lightJaCkHoLe is a glorious beacon of lightJaCkHoLe is a glorious beacon of light

Ya sorry, had to put my fightering on hold for family. As for your question, it is about 4ft wide, 2ft deep, and 7ft tall. If you want more exact dimensions I can post them later.
JaCkHoLe is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived JaCkHoLe!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-08-2016, 12:45 PM   #15
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaCkHoLe View Post
Ya sorry, had to put my fightering on hold for family. As for your question, it is about 4ft wide, 2ft deep, and 7ft tall. If you want more exact dimensions I can post them later.
HE LIVES !!!!!!!!!
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived CK 187!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-08-2016, 09:02 PM   #16
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

That issa CF moment !

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-08-2016, 09:03 PM   #17
venturesomerite
Oiler Boilereerer...er(s)

CF Addict
venturesomerite's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 4 Times in 3 Posts
venturesomerite is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!venturesomerite is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!venturesomerite is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!venturesomerite is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!venturesomerite is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!venturesomerite is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!venturesomerite is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!venturesomerite is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!venturesomerite is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!venturesomerite is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!venturesomerite is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Nice! I may need to cobble one of these in the future! Get me a step of from spray bombing everything

~~~Brian

*** Sorry, had all my pics hosted on photobucket and they turned out to be a greedy cunt. Working on getting them all hosted elsewhere, and slowly fixing 5 billion pictures.

Uglier Better - 1996 Suzuki Katana 600 that wants to be a Gixxer

Coffee Pot - 1983 Yamaha Virago 920 - A cafe build on the super duper cheap.
venturesomerite is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived venturesomerite!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-08-2016, 09:06 PM   #18
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

powder is a fine medium for a lotta bikeparts

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived ROBBO!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-09-2016, 02:52 PM   #19
RedLiner
GURU

Senior Fighterer
RedLiner's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 44
Flipped Off 7 Times in 7 Posts
RedLiner is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RedLiner is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RedLiner is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RedLiner is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RedLiner is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RedLiner is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RedLiner is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RedLiner is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RedLiner is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RedLiner is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RedLiner is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by venturesomerite View Post
Nice! I may need to cobble one of these in the future! Get me a step of from spray bombing everything
You can find old electric ovens cheap or even giveaway. They aren't huge but you can fit most small bike parts in them. I've done several sets of automotive wheels in mine.

The Harbor Freight style guns are pretty much the same thing as the original Eastwood gun when it came out. I still use that the majority of the time compared to my more expensive semi professional gun since it's so easy to use and clean and they give good results too. I bought my Eastwood gun when it first came out (late 90's) and still works great.

You can find powder all over the web and Ebay too. One thing to make sure though that the powder is made for outdoor use (tgic/polyester) as there is powder that isn't uv resistant and it will turn to shit if used where it will see outdoor light.
RedLiner is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived RedLiner!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-26-2016, 08:56 AM   #20
Ta2ed Warrior
NoObie
Noobie
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Ta2ed Warrior is a NOOB

Hello. I know this is from years ago but I would love to build that cabinet that you have pictured. Do you have the specs that you could email me by chance?
Thanks,
Don
Ta2ed Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter Tools