Made a moto table, uh, thing - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter Tools

Streetfighter Tools Discussion about the tools you use to build and modify your streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Made a moto table, uh, thing

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-04-2018, 11:27 PM   #11
Zweihammer
Misfit

Fighterer
Zweihammer's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:34 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: Made a moto table, uh, thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
The tool trays sound like a good idea. Maybe find a way to incorporate something similar to allow use of a paddock stand? I may be weird, but I use stands on my table all the time and find it very helpful.
Made a pair of shelves to hang off the web of the channel and I am quite happy with the results. I made them long enough and wide enough to handle the arc of the paddock stand I have.

I like the idea of being able to move and remove them as needed. I am going to make another pair to go up near the head when the bike is up on the stand.

Tonight, I was able to comfortably sit on my stool with the bike at eye level while I worked out the last motor mount and consider what ways I can incorporate a skid plate. Before when I attempted either of those I was leaning over the bike looking at it upside down.

Damn, I should have done this years ago. I may even paint this, someday.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	53853343-6E0D-4000-AE47-058B1974C9CD.jpeg
Views:	23
Size:	714.6 KB
ID:	102638   Click image for larger version

Name:	656439F6-FF7C-4315-B073-D86E64C74E1D.jpeg
Views:	25
Size:	807.0 KB
ID:	102640  

2019 Winter Build Off Bike

2019 Winter Build Off Chit Chat

Bones heal, chicks dig scars, pain is temporary, glory is forever. E. Knievel
Zweihammer is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Zweihammer!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-05-2018, 03:03 AM   #12
RS_Raz
Chief Bodger
Senior Fighterer
RS_Raz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:34 AM
Flip Offs: 9
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

That is really fucking cool. Wish I had space

Striving to remain dynamic in an ever-evolving environment and shit like that.
RS_Raz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived RS_Raz!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-05-2018, 02:54 PM   #13
Zweihammer
Misfit

Fighterer
Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Thanks, thatís why my hat is off to those pulling off builds in tiny spaces, or worse yet, outside. I spent many a year doing all my auto work in dirt or gravel, trying to put everything away from the weather every day. Didnít have an option, so I didnít think about it much. At the time.
But I love my shop. Fuck the house.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-09-2018, 07:00 PM   #14
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:34 AM
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Godamit that is as cool a bench as I ever seen fabd' at home .

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived ROBBO!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-09-2018, 11:49 PM   #15
Zweihammer
Misfit

Fighterer

Thanks, Robbo!
I looked around my shop, and was reminded that I almost never get back to finishing something for myself once I start using it, especially tools. I am capable of finishing projects, especially for other people, I tend to be half assed about my own.
I decided to take the time to make this one full ass.
So I knocked of the surface rust, gave it a tart up in red and black. Made another pair of shelves. All that remains is to pick up some new Barge cement and put some rubber on the vise.
So this was my Sunday.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	367491FF-88E5-4751-B1FD-BB18A122D91C.jpeg
Views:	31
Size:	871.4 KB
ID:	102686   Click image for larger version

Name:	73ED96BB-C6F6-4A16-B1C8-E5B49316CAFF.jpeg
Views:	32
Size:	911.7 KB
ID:	102688   Click image for larger version

Name:	474AB1D6-45EC-43F8-9A17-CEB79D92DCAA.jpeg
Size:	721.1 KB
ID:	102690   Click image for larger version

Name:	34333A18-B264-40CB-92E2-C243DDE860F8.jpeg
Size:	488.1 KB
ID:	102692   Click image for larger version

Name:	8E65D374-9B82-4300-91F6-494690719CAD.jpeg
Size:	829.5 KB
ID:	102694  

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-12-2018, 11:11 PM   #16
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:34 AM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Everything about this is awesome. And I feel you on the halfassin' your own stuff, but finding motivation to help others no problem. I thin most of us around here have mentioned that from time to time.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-13-2018, 05:27 AM   #17
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:34 AM
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 33 Times in 21 Posts
Mattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 

You know what would crown this thing? Some sort of baskets under the rail to put tools and parts into.

Other than that, killer job!

Benelli Tornado TRE Novecento 2006
EX: Triumph Daytona 955i DSSA 2002 Fighter
My homebrew blog thread thingy: Oddball Brewery
Mattson is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Mattson!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-14-2019, 01:59 PM   #18
rabies
time is running out......

Senior Fighterer
rabies's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:34 AM
Flip Offs: 1,393
Flipped Off 39 Times in 35 Posts
rabies is a splendid one to beholdrabies is a splendid one to beholdrabies is a splendid one to beholdrabies is a splendid one to beholdrabies is a splendid one to beholdrabies is a splendid one to beholdrabies is a splendid one to beholdrabies is a splendid one to beholdrabies is a splendid one to beholdrabies is a splendid one to beholdrabies is a splendid one to behold

that headlight? is it from a Honda spree? I like it...hmm
rabies is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter Tools