Nathan's CBR600F - Page 13 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2018 Winter Buildoff > Bike Build Threads

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Nathan's CBR600F

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-07-2018, 03:48 PM   #121
yantosh
yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:26 AM
Flip Offs: 14
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Nathan's CBR600F

I might have a wheel. I'll check
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived yantosh!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-10-2018, 02:57 AM   #122
Cookie2000ad
Persuasion Engineered
Cookie2000ad's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 166
Flipped Off 59 Times in 27 Posts
Cookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CK
Default Medal Burnout Contest Winner Fighter of the Month 

Man, that sucks!

The garage where I get my MOTs done had a map with red dots on where customers had crashed after they had been told to go easy on new tyres on the way home and had not listened.

Love the sticker though!
Cookie2000ad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-10-2018, 04:55 AM   #123
yantosh
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

If you mention the American guy who sells HTFU gear ( https://www.htfu.com/ ) when talking to Rab at street evolution motorcycles he gets a bit nippy
This user High Fived yantosh!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-10-2018, 10:01 AM   #124
Natan
Fighterer
Natan's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Natan has a brilliant futureNatan has a brilliant futureNatan has a brilliant futureNatan has a brilliant futureNatan has a brilliant futureNatan has a brilliant futureNatan has a brilliant futureNatan has a brilliant futureNatan has a brilliant futureNatan has a brilliant futureNatan has a brilliant future
Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
If you mention the American guy who sells HTFU gear ( https://www.htfu.com/ ) when talking to Rab at street evolution motorcycles he gets a bit nippy
That's where I'm working now man. It doesn't take much to get him like that right enough

2018 Winter Buildoff - CBR600F - Build - Discussion
Natan is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-10-2018, 12:11 PM   #125
yantosh

so it was one of the guys at the shop that binned your bike ?
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-10-2018, 07:04 PM   #126
Natan
Fighterer
Natan has a brilliant futureNatan has a brilliant futureNatan has a brilliant futureNatan has a brilliant futureNatan has a brilliant futureNatan has a brilliant futureNatan has a brilliant futureNatan has a brilliant futureNatan has a brilliant futureNatan has a brilliant futureNatan has a brilliant future

Yeah he'd been warning me about how dodgy new tyres could be as well I should have pointed out that the seat pitches your weight onto the bars, combine that with the rear wheel being way out the back and it means there's no weight above the rear tyre whatsoever. I imagine it's the perfect recipe for burnouts, and also launching bikes up the road!

These people High Fived Natan!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-16-2018, 05:12 PM   #127
Natan
Fighterer

Got my first ever trophy this weekend! That was a nice surprise!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-16-2018, 05:31 PM   #128
yantosh

well done man

need to finish mine, bring it next year, see if I can win a prize
This user High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-30-2018, 05:29 PM   #129
Natan
Fighterer

So I had my first bike trip and first trip overseas at the weekend. Northern Ireland for the road racing at Armoy. As expected, we've had like 8 weeks of sunshine, so it rained most of the weekend and the racing was called off. Still got to see the practice/qualifying races though, so that was awesome.

New grips and clutch lever

Left home at 2:40am

Stopped a few miles off the ferry for a stretch and some photos.

Arrived in the town we stayed at for the weekend - Ballycastle was lovely

Parked up on arrival, and ready to leave where we stayed.

Stopped after a couple hundred miles of torrential rain. I was fully numb by then; all my gear soaked right through, and my bag soaked and everything in it fucked. The bike performed well but needs a very good clean, and the speedo/warning light was acting up in the wet - I don't think they're designed for wet weather!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2018 Winter Buildoff > Bike Build Threads