2012 CBR250R "DaFuq?!" (TocTuning) - Page 18 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > 2012 CBR250R "DaFuq?!" (TocTuning)

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-24-2013, 10:36 PM   #171
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:39 AM
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: 2012 CBR250R "DaFuq?!" (TocTuning)

In an attempt to steer this thread back in the direction it was going in to begin with, I've got a neat little story. As DaFuq? managed to progress into a shorty tail tracker my brother happened across a bike company that was out of Italy, soon after he showed me Zaeta motorcycles bike exif picked up a story on them, and sooner than later most people in the industry were aware of the existence of a factory flat tracker built by a rider, for riders. Pretty cool, huh?

Great minds!

My brother TocTuning has since had a picture of that Zaeta on the wall of his room, been watching as development continued on it and has been impressed by the sheer similarity of his build and Mr. Belli's, "Zaeta".

Fast forward to Pikes Peak International Hill Climb Competition 2013...

Toc is walking through the pit section checking out the bikes and runs into none other than Marco Belli himself! The two of them exchanged introductions and proceeded to stand around smoking cigarettes in a non smoking area, cursing, and discussing the finer points of building motorcycles from a pure riders standpoint.

TocTuning is involved in some big stuff. Stay tuned. The "DaFuq?" build is gonna get pretty interesting really soon! Just waiting on the tank to be finished and it is back to business as usual building one of the finest flat tracker variant's you will ever see come from a small shop in the midwest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived RatFighter!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-24-2013, 10:45 PM   #172
94yzf75fighter
GURU
CF Pimp
94yzf75fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 39
Flipped Off 61 Times in 21 Posts
94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here

Amazing can't wait for this I've only been waiting for 1 year and 18 pages

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatFighter View Post
shut the fuck up crybaby, this is MY bike, I prefer it to look like shit and then eat a Busa for breakfast and fart out CBR900RR's mid afternoon. Then have a side order of S1000RR's for dinner! I want to piss on the ego of every douche bag "fast guy" squid in the region.
05 zx636- winter build off fighter project
"The Dedication"- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=74929
"The Dedication" discussion- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=74937
94yzf75fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived 94yzf75fighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-24-2013, 10:50 PM   #173
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94yzf75fighter View Post
Amazing can't wait for this I've only been waiting for 1 year and 18 pages

1 year and 18 pages have spanned 3 residencies, 3 deaths of close family, 2 job changes, a fighter fest, a house purchase that split tools between two shops, an ice racing season, 5 crashes, and 6 months of planning and configuring parts to fit on a very limited amount of real estate.

Can't rush greatness. But you can crash it shortly after finishing it.

Quote:
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-25-2013, 10:36 AM   #174
Jokermachine
Will have a bike... soon
Jokermachine's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:39 AM
Flip Offs: 9
Flipped Off 223 Times in 86 Posts
Jokermachine is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jokermachine is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jokermachine is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jokermachine is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jokermachine is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jokermachine is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jokermachine is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jokermachine is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jokermachine is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jokermachine is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jokermachine is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
the existence of a factory flat tracker built by a rider, for riders. Pretty cool, huh?

Is that a billet swingarm and frame? I'd love to hear how/why that is a better way to do it than just make it out of tube like it normally would be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokermachine View Post
Is that supercharger belt held together with 3 staples?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motohorho View Post
No it Isn't
There's actually 5 staples
Jokermachine is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Jokermachine!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-25-2013, 11:10 AM   #175
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokermachine View Post
Is that a billet swingarm and frame? I'd love to hear how/why that is a better way to do it than just make it out of tube like it normally would be.

With tube it tends to deform and bend at places you don't want it to, thus resulting in gussets and bracing that adds weight in a big way. Machined billet parts allow you to engineer flex points into the overall of the bike and effectively develop a bike that uses the engine as a stressed member rather than the conventional cradle type frame.

That bike was developed after this one:

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-25-2013, 12:12 PM   #176
94yzf75fighter
GURU
CF Pimp
94yzf75fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 39
Flipped Off 61 Times in 21 Posts
94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here

I love the rear suspension on it. It looks so cool at that angle stuffed up under the seat

Quote:
shut the fuck up crybaby, this is MY bike, I prefer it to look like shit and then eat a Busa for breakfast and fart out CBR900RR's mid afternoon. Then have a side order of S1000RR's for dinner! I want to piss on the ego of every douche bag "fast guy" squid in the region.
05 zx636- winter build off fighter project
"The Dedication"- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=74929
"The Dedication" discussion- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=74937
94yzf75fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-05-2013, 10:56 AM   #177
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

Fighter of the Month 

What good is a custom build if you don't swap out the wheels for something bigger?

Been machining a ton of stuff for Toc lately... seems he is getting closer and closer to the finishing work that needs to be done on this bike before it's on to the next one.

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-05-2013, 11:31 PM   #178
saber63
uber newb!

Senior Fighterer
saber63's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:39 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
saber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to all

That pic is a massive cock tease.

We want to see all these nifty parts you've been turning out!

Can i actually finish one? Stuffing a 450R into a 250R
saber63 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived saber63!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-06-2013, 10:13 PM   #179
TocTuning
Whooolie!
Fighter
TocTuning's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
TocTuning is a name known to allTocTuning is a name known to allTocTuning is a name known to allTocTuning is a name known to allTocTuning is a name known to allTocTuning is a name known to allTocTuning is a name known to allTocTuning is a name known to allTocTuning is a name known to allTocTuning is a name known to allTocTuning is a name known to all

Fuck all I missed alot... on my own thread!

Talkin' to Marco was a really cool experience due to his matter of fact attitude and lack of giving a fuck for Colorado's rules on smoking. Lots of details of that bike is unknown or not mentioned to the mags that have done articles on it/him. I will tell you that both legs of the swingarm bolt on and are adjustable up close to the pivot, something like 2.5 inches of adjustment. Now there is a very hidden full cradle that comes under the motor to strengthen the frame. Hes got new custom made adjustable triples. and now its on 17s. and oh yeah... its a headshake monster!
I believe ratty has the pics on his computer from ppihc with close ups of the zeata 530.

On the other hand the babyblade is coming along, sadly the progress is that of a snail but new thing keep coming up.
I've gotta finish the kdx supermoto for mwff13 so thats top project now.

I do have half the tank cut and bent but still have to finish that and find money to have it welded along with putting together more cash to have Marco make and send me a gas cap assembly just like the one on his zeata. Its so neat and clean I just have to.
The ninja wheels are going to be great but I need to source some new forks for the bike that can fit the front wheel.

ok I'm running out of thoughts so here are some pics.

some of the harness is re routed, might have to remove the pins from the connectors like said to shrink it all.

rear wheel clearance. might need to come down a little more or a offset sprocket.

other side uses the factory cbr affair.

gauge cluster with the factory forks, who knows now?

Taking the Fight to the ICE!!
TocTuning is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-07-2013, 05:28 AM   #180
n0regret5
Commander Cool
n0regret5's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:39 PM
Flip Offs: 488
Flipped Off 214 Times in 150 Posts
n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

FUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK

YEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

n0regret5 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived n0regret5!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes