Eeeeeeeeee FE - Page 35 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Eeeeeeeeee FE

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-25-2020, 12:00 PM   #341
yantosh
yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:39 PM
Flip Offs: 14
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Eeeeeeeeee FE

i thought you said more pic all over the net ....
yantosh is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-30-2020, 04:29 PM   #342
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 32
Flipped Off 35 Times in 8 Posts
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

been doing a few small bits and bobs over the last few days, got some more parts through that were ordered a week ago, had a play with the Gilles adjustable pillion pegs, needed to mod the

hanger a bit and add a small plate to each to make them level but they seem to do the job and Avril is happy with the seating position, one thing that has shown up from having Avril sit on the back is that it will require the addition of some more preload to the shock spring so it wont have so much sag with a pillion.

to this end i have arranged to visit Neil at SNT Race Engineering tomorrow to get him*to do the required work with his*spring compressor rig.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
370steve is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-01-2020, 10:24 AM   #343
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

productive trip down to SNT Race Engineering, besides getting Neil to sort the preload on my shock spring ( now spot on) i had a look round both their XR69 race bikes that were up on the work benches, cant beat being nosy now can you? they are works of art,

talked some more about their billet GSXR clutch baskets, rude not too whilst there!

fell in love with their oil breather catch cans, now waiting on a price for one

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
This user High Fived 370steve!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-02-2020, 10:15 AM   #344
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370steve View Post
fell in love with their oil breather catch cans, now waiting on a price for one
price obtained, bling ordered, now waiting manufacture ​​​​​​​

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-03-2020, 10:50 AM   #345
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

just doing what i can whilst waiting for bits, slave cylinder arrived so test fit with dry break fittings was in order.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-04-2020, 12:27 PM   #346
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

due to the fact that i have had to remove the original frame cross brace to allow me to get header clearance, I have come up with the idea of fitting a cross brace just like

the one fitted to the stock bandit, ie it is a tube that fits between the two front engine mounts, my idea will almost certainly get me a shit load of feedback (mostly negative i expect lol)

i will be fitting a Ti tube between the new front engine mounting plates

then drilling the side plates and securing the tube with two Ti bolts through the middle of tube, so it is easy to remove and re fit*

when needed.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
These people High Fived 370steve!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-05-2020, 08:14 AM   #347
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

as the weather was so warm and dry i dragged her out of the shed for some pics to check the stance with my fat ass aboard!! this is with no extra preload added on to*the pre load adjuster. so have a full adjusters worth for pillion and luggage if and when required.

So for all the nay Sayers out there, who said she is too tail high, she has turned out to have exactly the stance and geometry i wanted and had pictured in my head from the start, and as you can all see from the pics my feet are planted firmly on the floor, long legs do help some times.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-05-2020, 12:21 PM   #348
JamesHambleton
Wanna be racer

CF Addict
JamesHambleton's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 22 Times in 19 Posts
JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Hate to tell you but you're missing part of the rear fairing.

But but...

look at the drop on those front forks when you sit on it, or is it the camera angle fatty
JamesHambleton is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-05-2020, 01:05 PM   #349
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesHambleton View Post
look at the drop on those front forks when you sit on it, or is it the camera angle fatty
Thats what pre load is for young man not yet set the front

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-07-2020, 04:48 PM   #350
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

few years ago i tried to get myself a FBM billet block for my GS build, but when i contacted FBM to try and get a price, I was told they weren't going to be making any more.

so i forgot all about them, i still want the look of the "fat fins" that they gave, so i have had the measure out and done a quick calculation, seems that if i get 6mm grooves between 6mm fins the block will look identical to the FBM one i like (pic below)

will now have to ask around all the places i know doing milling work for a price on the job*

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes