bespoke parts gallery ? - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Technical Section > Heavy Metal

Heavy Metal Anything to do with welding, bending and fabricating things from metal goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > bespoke parts gallery ?

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-13-2010, 02:56 PM   #1
yantosh
yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:59 PM
Flip Offs: 14
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default bespoke parts gallery ?

how about a picture heavy thread , just to give ideas and inspiration ?

for martin, he who is one half of dynotech ecosse , where i get to keep my machines

i think it looks quite smart
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived yantosh!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-13-2010, 02:57 PM   #2
yantosh
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: bespoke parts gallery ?

just stuff you made yourself ?
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-13-2010, 03:17 PM   #3
fslflint
fighter transplant in NC
fslflint's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:59 PM
Flip Offs: 92
Flipped Off 225 Times in 69 Posts
fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

I'll post some of my stuff later
fslflint is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-13-2010, 05:24 PM   #4
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

no machining for this guy. everything that i usually do is laser cut or turret stamped, and press broke at work

not as cool as some machined triples, but everything above is motorsport related in one way or another. just simple, clean, and functional
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived CK 187!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-13-2010, 05:43 PM   #5
shift1313
GURU

shift1313's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:59 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 6 Times in 6 Posts
shift1313 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!shift1313 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!shift1313 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!shift1313 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!shift1313 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!shift1313 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!shift1313 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!shift1313 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!shift1313 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!shift1313 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!shift1313 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!

machined this headlight holder thingy for SebSpeed

Ignition advancer plate/engine narrower.

Exhaust dump. Flange was water jetted.

Sprocket lock nut

Manual cam chain tensioner

Shock res clamp

ignition cylinder removed from triple

Linkage and chain tension adjuster

very simple rear sets.

Intake manifold

Header(flanges were water jetted)

oh yeah, made an offset sprocket awhile back. Took a flat sprocket and machined a spacer then and machine a holder to true it in a lathe during welding.

I think thats about it for stuff thats on my bike, i think. but ive got more to do.
shift1313 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived shift1313!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-13-2010, 07:26 PM   #6
yantosh

some moar

yokes that i send to america

footrest jack up plates

twin breathers in a gixer cover

bandit swingarm extentions

pod for a digital speedo

adjustable shock mount

These people High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-13-2010, 07:54 PM   #7
Truckinduc
I been fightin' gravity

Truckinduc's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 21 Times in 18 Posts
Truckinduc has a reputation beyond reputeTruckinduc has a reputation beyond reputeTruckinduc has a reputation beyond reputeTruckinduc has a reputation beyond reputeTruckinduc has a reputation beyond reputeTruckinduc has a reputation beyond reputeTruckinduc has a reputation beyond reputeTruckinduc has a reputation beyond reputeTruckinduc has a reputation beyond reputeTruckinduc has a reputation beyond reputeTruckinduc has a reputation beyond repute
Winter Buildoff Winner Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Triples

Truckinduc is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Truckinduc!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-13-2010, 08:20 PM   #8
fslflint
fighter transplant in NC
fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

some adjustable clipon clamps for paul

yokes and integrated headlight mount for Fate

a fun set with integrated risers for Daed.

custom bars I'm makin for pariah. the risers are takin forever

bars made for fathead. these got mounted, then sold to somebody over in the UK. since then they've been mounted again and taken off to be sold again. lol

sorry for the shitty pics. I have a tendancy to send the parts out before I take decent pics. I have a bunch more floating around I'll post later

Quote:
Gavin, I know you are in heaven. Please don't modify it too much!
RIP brother

Quote:
Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking.

--Ferdinand Foch-- at the Battle of the Marne
These people High Fived fslflint!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-14-2010, 03:28 AM   #9
Racing Geek
lb/hp is what it's about!
Racing Geek's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 168
Flipped Off 83 Times in 73 Posts
Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Scavenger Hunt 

adjustable swaybar and new endlinks for the Camaro

A hood ornament I replicated by sand casting aluminum. The first picture is how it came out of the sand and the second picture is where I'm currently at with it. Here's a link to the thread:
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...530#post733530

Nothing custom as far as motorcycles go except for a wooden model I have started building. It's a scaled down version of what I want the 360 to end up looking like.
Racing Geek is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Racing Geek!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-19-2010, 08:41 PM   #10
fslflint
fighter transplant in NC

bunch more

Quote:
Gavin, I know you are in heaven. Please don't modify it too much!
RIP brother

Quote:
Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking.

--Ferdinand Foch-- at the Battle of the Marne

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Technical Section > Heavy Metal