Hey From Bonny Scotland :) - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > New Member Introductions (For Noobs!)

New Member Introductions (For Noobs!) Are you new here? Just want to say hi? This is a great place to introduce yourself or ask beginner questions.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Hey From Bonny Scotland :)

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-01-2020, 08:32 AM   #1
BoardsofCanada
Fighter In Training
BoardsofCanada's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:03 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
BoardsofCanada is a NOOB
Default Hey From Bonny Scotland :)

Just a rapid one to say that I've landed and that I'm happy to have landed!

Got a couple of projects on the go at the moment - one is a 99 Fireblade and the other a 99 R1.

Will pop up a 'where I'm at so far' thread later this eve.

Hope you're all well and doing your utmost to combat this madness on a stick that is 2020!

All the very best for now.

Toot!
BoardsofCanada is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived BoardsofCanada!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-01-2020, 08:55 AM   #2
Sideshow bob

CF Pimp
Sideshow bob's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:03 AM
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Hey From Bonny Scotland :)

welcome in

As long as I fall, I don't hit the ground. As long as I fall, I'm safe & sound.

Sideshow bob is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Sideshow bob!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-01-2020, 11:08 AM   #3
Streetfighterkz
Capt Oblivious
CF Pimp
Streetfighterkz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 11 Times in 7 Posts
Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Welcome in! Good to see you jumping right in with a build thread.

Later, Doug

74 Kawasaki H1-500 Project
76 Kawasaki Kz900 'Strip-fighter Project
77 Kawasaki Kz1000
78 Kawasaki Kz1000 Project
'80 Cx500 Cafe/Brat Project
83 Kawasaki Gpz750 (Turbo Converted) Project
Streetfighterkz is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Streetfighterkz!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-01-2020, 12:32 PM   #4
yantosh
yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:03 AM
Flip Offs: 14
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

evenin
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-02-2020, 08:05 AM   #5
BoardsofCanada
Fighter In Training
BoardsofCanada's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
BoardsofCanada is a NOOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetfighterkz View Post
Welcome in! Good to see you jumping right in with a build thread.

Later, Doug
Strangely enough I've had plenty time on my hands these past weeks..(oo)!

My art career has been properly booted into outer space courtesy of Mr Covid-19, so I'm harking back to the good old graphic design days and grooming myself for another outlet...if the prospect of one opens up after this current madness leaves town!

I've been paid a slightly obscene amount of money by the government so I'm pissing it up against a rather handsome wall called buying motorcycles....rather than hold onto the cash for it to become valueless..(maybe). Decided to design some accessories for a couple of contemporary classics. Stay tuned and witness my downfall into total bankruptcy..it'll be spankin!
BoardsofCanada is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived BoardsofCanada!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-02-2020, 10:08 AM   #6
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:03 PM
Flip Offs: 312
Flipped Off 173 Times in 149 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

Welcome aboard! Good to see you've jumped right in

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived MikeGyver!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > New Member Introductions (For Noobs!)