CB rat / cafe - Page 10 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CB rat / cafe

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-17-2011, 12:04 AM   #91
cage
Gear Head
cage's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:55 PM
Flip Offs: 255
Flipped Off 105 Times in 39 Posts
cage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympus
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: CB rat / cafe

Here you go. http://www.customfighters.com/forums...play.php?f=300

Keep the fight alive
cage is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-17-2011, 01:13 AM   #92
MaximFighter
SC24 Rider!
Fighter In Training
MaximFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:55 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
MaximFighter is a NOOB

I prefer shorter swing arm.
MaximFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-17-2011, 07:42 AM   #93
whiteknucler6
complete asshole
CF Lover
whiteknucler6's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:55 PM
Flip Offs: 56
Flipped Off 27 Times in 6 Posts
whiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctluba View Post
Where, when? I live in Ct.
So I live in Texas
whiteknucler6 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-30-2011, 11:00 PM   #94
ctluba
CF Addict
Flipped Off 3 Times in 2 Posts
ctluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Month 

Small update, new steering damper. Motor will back in about 2 weeks.

That dent sure looks like shit up close, maybe time for new tank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flat_black View Post
Cammed up cb big bore with slingshots... Double Ohlins and a 636 radial caliper front end... Mismatch rims and a dent in the tank. Nuff said... Repped...
Quote:
Originally Posted by geetus View Post
I am very impressed by that bike. I love a good mix of old and new. Like a MILF with big ol fake titties!
Cheers.
ctluba is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ctluba!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-31-2011, 09:22 AM   #95
whiteknucler6
complete asshole
CF Lover
whiteknucler6's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:55 PM
Flip Offs: 56
Flipped Off 27 Times in 6 Posts
whiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to all

that dent is fixable dude, jus take your time. you might as well tackle it now while the engine is out. and my once pristine tank became not so pristine a couple weeks ago when i knocked the bike over because the damn kickstand is too long now

my build

http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=43097

A motorcycle is a joy machine. It's a machine of wonders, a metal bird, a motorized prosthetic. It's light and dark and shiny and dirty and warm and cold lapping over each other; it's a conduit of grace, it's a catalyst for bonding the gritty and the holy
whiteknucler6 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-17-2011, 05:46 PM   #96
ctluba
CF Addict
Flipped Off 3 Times in 2 Posts
ctluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Month 

What the hell did I get into now!!!

Gee, that was easy!!! Just kiddin, only mocked up.

Ok whitknucler6, I know you put a front end on your bike and had to order bearings. Any tips for me??? The stem fits right in the neck and I almost thought it was going to be a friggin bolt together job. But the bearings on top of the neck are the wrong size to seat all the way down on the stem. The bearings on the bottom of the stem dont fit up into the neck. So it seems if I can buy some bearings that are big enough inside diameter to fit around the stem and small enough outside diameter to fit in the neck I can bolt this thing up!! Tips / advise.

Also, can anybody ID this front end. The seller on ebay said he thought it was off a "97 kawasaki 900". I looked at some photos of 97 zx900r and they dont have USD forks. Anybody ID them?? Cant find any numbers or markings anywhere. Thanx

Quote:
Originally Posted by flat_black View Post
Cammed up cb big bore with slingshots... Double Ohlins and a 636 radial caliper front end... Mismatch rims and a dent in the tank. Nuff said... Repped...
Quote:
Originally Posted by geetus View Post
I am very impressed by that bike. I love a good mix of old and new. Like a MILF with big ol fake titties!
Cheers.
ctluba is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ctluba!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-17-2011, 05:58 PM   #97
M357.5
Tha Killa K
CF Addict
M357.5's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 196
Flipped Off 107 Times in 22 Posts
M357.5 has a reputation beyond reputeM357.5 has a reputation beyond reputeM357.5 has a reputation beyond reputeM357.5 has a reputation beyond reputeM357.5 has a reputation beyond reputeM357.5 has a reputation beyond reputeM357.5 has a reputation beyond reputeM357.5 has a reputation beyond reputeM357.5 has a reputation beyond reputeM357.5 has a reputation beyond reputeM357.5 has a reputation beyond repute

ZX636 forks CT, 03-04.

76 FX1200 Shovelhead
00 Ducati ST4

Sadly gone = KZ750 ELR rep, GPz900R, ZX7E Turbo, and my KZ fighter project parted out

M357.5 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived M357.5!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-17-2011, 06:02 PM   #98
ultimate fighter
Remi's Dad
ultimate fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1,427
Flipped Off 875 Times in 399 Posts
ultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympus

almost certain those are 636 forks

UF's 2017 winter buildoff MOE POWA
talk about my junk
Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
CB is cool as fuck , proper old skool kick your cunt in for looking at it funny
ultimate fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-17-2011, 06:28 PM   #99
spart666
Fighter
spart666's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:55 AM
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
spart666 is a glorious beacon of lightspart666 is a glorious beacon of lightspart666 is a glorious beacon of lightspart666 is a glorious beacon of lightspart666 is a glorious beacon of lightspart666 is a glorious beacon of lightspart666 is a glorious beacon of lightspart666 is a glorious beacon of lightspart666 is a glorious beacon of lightspart666 is a glorious beacon of lightspart666 is a glorious beacon of light
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate fighter View Post
almost certain those are 636 forks
ditto
had a pair on the busa
spart666 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-17-2011, 06:46 PM   #100
cage
Gear Head
cage's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 255
Flipped Off 105 Times in 39 Posts
cage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympus

Looks like the bearing sizes are

35 x 55 x 14

bottom
35 x 55 x 14

My opinion is to have the 636 stem turned down so that you can use a 30 x 55 x 17 bottom and a 25 x 47 x 15 top. or press your original stem in to the 636 triple.

Keep the fight alive
cage is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes