CB rat / cafe - Page 32 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CB rat / cafe

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-10-2012, 04:25 PM   #311
rabies
time is running out......

CF Lover
rabies's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:21 PM
Flip Offs: 1,393
Flipped Off 39 Times in 35 Posts
rabies is a splendid one to beholdrabies is a splendid one to beholdrabies is a splendid one to beholdrabies is a splendid one to beholdrabies is a splendid one to beholdrabies is a splendid one to beholdrabies is a splendid one to beholdrabies is a splendid one to beholdrabies is a splendid one to beholdrabies is a splendid one to beholdrabies is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: CB rat / cafe

i feel so dumb for completely destroying and cutting up a 79 cb750 super sport.... UGHGHGH!!
rabies is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-13-2012, 01:24 PM   #312
ctluba
CF Addict
Local Time: 08:21 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 3 Times in 2 Posts
ctluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Month 

Punisher got little cleaning today. One side cover came off on the highway....long gone. May buy one in the future, just runnin without them for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flat_black View Post
Cammed up cb big bore with slingshots... Double Ohlins and a 636 radial caliper front end... Mismatch rims and a dent in the tank. Nuff said... Repped...
Quote:
Originally Posted by geetus View Post
I am very impressed by that bike. I love a good mix of old and new. Like a MILF with big ol fake titties!
Cheers.
ctluba is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ctluba!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-13-2012, 02:27 PM   #313
Andler2008
Littering And...........
CF Addict
Andler2008's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Andler2008 has a brilliant futureAndler2008 has a brilliant futureAndler2008 has a brilliant futureAndler2008 has a brilliant futureAndler2008 has a brilliant futureAndler2008 has a brilliant futureAndler2008 has a brilliant futureAndler2008 has a brilliant futureAndler2008 has a brilliant futureAndler2008 has a brilliant futureAndler2008 has a brilliant future

God I hate when the side covers fly off. I lost one on my kz1000 on my first ever run on the highway. Felt something hitting my leg so I moved it a bit to see what it was just in time so see the cover fly behind me and get shattered by a little civic. Brand new paint too.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
Andler2008 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-13-2012, 04:06 PM   #314
sebwiers
lɐʇuǝɯᴉɹǝdxǝ

CF Pimp
sebwiers's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 21
Flipped Off 36 Times in 19 Posts
sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

If a bike still needs side covers to look good, it still needs some customization.
sebwiers is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived sebwiers!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-14-2012, 02:53 AM   #315
Reaver
Piston broke
Senior Fighterer
Reaver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:21 AM
Flipped Off 5 Times in 5 Posts
Reaver is a glorious beacon of lightReaver is a glorious beacon of lightReaver is a glorious beacon of lightReaver is a glorious beacon of lightReaver is a glorious beacon of lightReaver is a glorious beacon of lightReaver is a glorious beacon of lightReaver is a glorious beacon of lightReaver is a glorious beacon of lightReaver is a glorious beacon of lightReaver is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebwiers View Post
If a bike still needs side covers to look good, it still needs some customization.
My two c's,if you managed to get rid of all the bits under the seat and extend the edges of the saddle to wrap around the rear of the tank you could ditch the panels and that would look sweet as all hell dude.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0regret5 View Post
I've met many dedicated long term bikers who bought a Vmax and sold it a fortnight later cos the vboost scared the shit out of them. one, sadly, for real real, not for play play. dude actually doogied his huggies.

Zephyr stage 1 build

Zephyr stage 1 discussion
Reaver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Reaver!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-16-2012, 04:55 PM   #316
VTCB750
Fighterer
VTCB750's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
VTCB750 has a brilliant futureVTCB750 has a brilliant futureVTCB750 has a brilliant futureVTCB750 has a brilliant futureVTCB750 has a brilliant futureVTCB750 has a brilliant futureVTCB750 has a brilliant futureVTCB750 has a brilliant futureVTCB750 has a brilliant futureVTCB750 has a brilliant futureVTCB750 has a brilliant future

ctluba your bike is an inspiration to the of us with a cb750 that dont like the normal things in life
VTCB750 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-06-2013, 06:50 PM   #317
ctluba
CF Addict
ctluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Month 

Little spring time wrenchin today. Oil, filter, battery in

Quote:
Cammed up cb big bore with slingshots... Double Ohlins and a 636 radial caliper front end... Mismatch rims and a dent in the tank. Nuff said... Repped...
Quote:
I am very impressed by that bike. I love a good mix of old and new. Like a MILF with big ol fake titties!
Cheers.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-06-2013, 07:45 PM   #318
94yzf75fighter
GURU
CF Pimp
94yzf75fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 39
Flipped Off 61 Times in 21 Posts
94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here

Damn that bike is so good looking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatFighter View Post
shut the fuck up crybaby, this is MY bike, I prefer it to look like shit and then eat a Busa for breakfast and fart out CBR900RR's mid afternoon. Then have a side order of S1000RR's for dinner! I want to piss on the ego of every douche bag "fast guy" squid in the region.
05 zx636- winter build off fighter project
"The Dedication"- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=74929
"The Dedication" discussion- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=74937
94yzf75fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-08-2013, 11:21 AM   #319
rabies
time is running out......

CF Lover
rabies's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1,393
Flipped Off 39 Times in 35 Posts
rabies is a splendid one to beholdrabies is a splendid one to beholdrabies is a splendid one to beholdrabies is a splendid one to beholdrabies is a splendid one to beholdrabies is a splendid one to beholdrabies is a splendid one to beholdrabies is a splendid one to beholdrabies is a splendid one to beholdrabies is a splendid one to beholdrabies is a splendid one to behold

i love the honda. i must give it a hug.

fyi. ghost rider had to do some time...
rabies is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-08-2013, 01:35 PM   #320
ctluba
CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabies View Post

fyi. ghost rider had to do some time...
Details?????? How did they catch him?? Wreck?? Chase?? Charges?? Time??? Just curious.

Quote:
Quote:
Cheers.

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes