CB rat / cafe - Page 39 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CB rat / cafe

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-23-2019, 10:10 AM   #381
Larry02ACR
Fighterer
Larry02ACR's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:41 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: CB rat / cafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctluba View Post
Went back to stock seat and tail
Stock tail looks great, not quite so much with the stock tail light though.

Do you have a NIX cartridge kit in the 636 forks, or are they upgraded with just the stickers?
Larry02ACR is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-30-2019, 04:28 PM   #382
ctluba
CF Addict
Local Time: 09:41 PM
Flipped Off 3 Times in 2 Posts
ctluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry02ACR View Post
Stock tail looks great, not quite so much with the stock tail light though.

Do you have a NIX cartridge kit in the 636 forks, or are they upgraded with just the stickers?
Those are high end sticker kits sir

And speaking of stickers....

Quote:
Originally Posted by flat_black View Post
Cammed up cb big bore with slingshots... Double Ohlins and a 636 radial caliper front end... Mismatch rims and a dent in the tank. Nuff said... Repped...
Quote:
Originally Posted by geetus View Post
I am very impressed by that bike. I love a good mix of old and new. Like a MILF with big ol fake titties!
Cheers.
ctluba is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived ctluba!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-01-2019, 06:13 PM   #383
ctluba
CF Addict
ctluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Month 

So purdy

Quote:
Cammed up cb big bore with slingshots... Double Ohlins and a 636 radial caliper front end... Mismatch rims and a dent in the tank. Nuff said... Repped...
Quote:
I am very impressed by that bike. I love a good mix of old and new. Like a MILF with big ol fake titties!
Cheers.
These people High Fived ctluba!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-01-2019, 06:41 PM   #384
beezwiz
GURU
CF Addict
beezwiz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:41 PM
Flip Offs: 7
Flipped Off 15 Times in 9 Posts
beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Awesome ride!

The best memories come from bad ideas done with best friends.
beezwiz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-17-2019, 05:11 PM   #385
ctluba
CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Nice ride today

Quote:
Quote:
Cheers.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-18-2019, 01:13 AM   #386
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Luba, what carbs are these again?I need to get back on my 1100 but dont like the price of the CR's...
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-22-2019, 09:35 PM   #387
ctluba
CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
Luba, what carbs are these again?I need to get back on my 1100 but dont like the price of the CR's...

Mikuni BST36SS off a 88 GSXR750 Slingshot. I bought them off ebay in 2010 as refurbished to brand new condition with a stage 1 dynojet kit installed. I think I paid like $400 for them but they were plug and play. Have been great on the bike

Quote:
Quote:
Cheers.
This user High Fived ctluba!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-22-2019, 11:57 PM   #388
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Perfect. Thank you, sir!
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-03-2019, 05:47 PM   #389
ctluba
CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Finally got around to picking up a steering damper. Broke the old one a few years back

Quote:
Quote:
Cheers.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-17-2019, 04:46 PM   #390
ctluba
CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Quote:
Cheers.

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes