My mother was in a Accident - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Fallen Fighterers

Fallen Fighterers A place to remember our fallen fighterers.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > My mother was in a Accident

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-19-2013, 04:53 PM   #1
96bZX900
Wendell
Fighter In Training
96bZX900's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:08 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
96bZX900 is a glorious beacon of light96bZX900 is a glorious beacon of light96bZX900 is a glorious beacon of light96bZX900 is a glorious beacon of light96bZX900 is a glorious beacon of light96bZX900 is a glorious beacon of light96bZX900 is a glorious beacon of light96bZX900 is a glorious beacon of light96bZX900 is a glorious beacon of light96bZX900 is a glorious beacon of light96bZX900 is a glorious beacon of light
Default My mother was in a Accident

Hi everyone, Just wanted to share something with you.

My mother was in a motorcycle accident on Nov 4 and has a badly broken shoulder and leg. The police report is not correct and she will have to sue personally i believe to get her medical bills paid(she doesn't have medical insurance).

A bit of details on the accident. She was following a car a few miles and the car turned right blinker on and started turning right at an intersection, my mother proceeded to go around her(staying in her lane) and the car decided to turn left or maybe make a uturn right in front of her.... The police report is showing she was passing the car prior and into the intersection and the car was making a left hand turn, they never took a statement from my mother.

96bZX900 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-19-2013, 04:59 PM   #2
shotgun
Fast ZX-12R

shotgun's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:08 AM
Flip Offs: 132
Flipped Off 121 Times in 103 Posts
shotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on here
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: My mother was in a Accident

Praying for a speedy recovery.

A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.
George Washington

shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived shotgun!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-19-2013, 06:33 PM   #3
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Jeez! Itsa mess fer sure , Hope yer Mum gets over them injuries fast and well.Also that some justice is served .

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ROBBO!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-19-2013, 07:35 PM   #4
BoxerGurl
BoxerGurl
Fighter
BoxerGurl's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:08 AM
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
BoxerGurl is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!BoxerGurl is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!BoxerGurl is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!BoxerGurl is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!BoxerGurl is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!BoxerGurl is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!BoxerGurl is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!BoxerGurl is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!BoxerGurl is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!BoxerGurl is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!BoxerGurl is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Damn dude, sorry to hear that! Even worse to be your momma! Hope it all turns out well for her & she heals quick!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
BoxerGurl is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived BoxerGurl!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-19-2013, 07:44 PM   #5
jmartin1110
The Hell You Say!!

CF Pimp
jmartin1110's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 12 Times in 9 Posts
jmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on here

She will be kept in my thoughts and prayers.

1981 Honda SS Build
KZ1000 Discussion Thread
KZ1000 Build Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJellyFingers View Post
u gonna look so sexy naked.... I would say no homo, but totally homo since that that sentence can't not be homo
jmartin1110 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived jmartin1110!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-19-2013, 07:51 PM   #6
oldrider
Greencheezeeta's Mom

oldrider's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 110
Flipped Off 152 Times in 147 Posts
oldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CK
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

My heart & prayers go out to your mother! Hope she heals quickly & justice is done for her.

Cheezes loves you...
Quote:
Originally posted by crowbar: "Other motocycle forums....meet your God!"
Originally posted by Ratfighter: "It really looks like a silk covered sledge hammer."
oldrider is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived oldrider!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-19-2013, 09:32 PM   #7
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

My condolences to you and your family. I hope she heals fast and complete. Prayers sent.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-19-2013, 10:06 PM   #8
MarksA-C

Fighter
MarksA-C's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
MarksA-C has a reputation beyond reputeMarksA-C has a reputation beyond reputeMarksA-C has a reputation beyond reputeMarksA-C has a reputation beyond reputeMarksA-C has a reputation beyond reputeMarksA-C has a reputation beyond reputeMarksA-C has a reputation beyond reputeMarksA-C has a reputation beyond reputeMarksA-C has a reputation beyond reputeMarksA-C has a reputation beyond reputeMarksA-C has a reputation beyond repute

I hope her recovery is swift and that all the legal stuff is settled quickly. Has to be a stressful situation for everyone.

"Don't thank me for my service. Just be an American worth fighting and dying for."
Christopher "Sarge" Surdyk 3/28/1979 - 10/9/2015
MarksA-C is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived MarksA-C!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-20-2013, 11:31 AM   #9
96bZX900
Wendell
Fighter In Training
96bZX900's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
96bZX900 is a glorious beacon of light96bZX900 is a glorious beacon of light96bZX900 is a glorious beacon of light96bZX900 is a glorious beacon of light96bZX900 is a glorious beacon of light96bZX900 is a glorious beacon of light96bZX900 is a glorious beacon of light96bZX900 is a glorious beacon of light96bZX900 is a glorious beacon of light96bZX900 is a glorious beacon of light96bZX900 is a glorious beacon of light

Like expected the insurance company want to settle it and fully blame my mother.

A bit of details on the accident. She was following a car a few miles and the car turned right blinker on and started turning right at an intersection, my mother proceeded to go around her(staying in her lane) and the car decided to turn left or maybe make a uturn right in front of her.... The police report is showing she was passing the car prior and into the intersection and the car was making a left hand turn, they never took a statement from my mother.

THANK YOU! for the thoughts and prayers.
96bZX900 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived 96bZX900!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-20-2013, 12:01 PM   #10
MarksA-C

Fighter
MarksA-C's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
MarksA-C has a reputation beyond reputeMarksA-C has a reputation beyond reputeMarksA-C has a reputation beyond reputeMarksA-C has a reputation beyond reputeMarksA-C has a reputation beyond reputeMarksA-C has a reputation beyond reputeMarksA-C has a reputation beyond reputeMarksA-C has a reputation beyond reputeMarksA-C has a reputation beyond reputeMarksA-C has a reputation beyond reputeMarksA-C has a reputation beyond repute

Back in May a van cut me off in almost the EXACT same senario. He went to turn right, then went left suddenly cutting me off as I was about to pass. I bounced off him at about 25-30mph. The bike was fine and I only got rashed up a little Cops gave me a ticket and were profiling me bad but no insurance claim was filed.

"Don't thank me for my service. Just be an American worth fighting and dying for."
Christopher "Sarge" Surdyk 3/28/1979 - 10/9/2015
MarksA-C is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived MarksA-C!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Fallen Fighterers