Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Mcantar's Turbo Busa

Votes: 41 56.9%
  • Make that thing forkless's Julian's Dirty Rat

Votes: 24 33.3%

October 2019 Fighter of the Month Voting Thread

2K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  rex_saugerty 
#1 ·
Vote for your favorite, as always, you can click on the image to read a little more about the bike:

tldave's Hornet

JamesHambleton's Hornet

SOL's 82 Cb750k

Mcantar's Turbo Busa

Make that thing forkless's Julian's Dirty Rat

See less See more
#5 ·
TLDave's, SOL's, and my bike are not showing pics for me. Anybody else having this issue?

#11 ·
Make that thing Forkless you'll have my vote when it looks complete...if it's done, scrape that factory paint off I think the tank throws it off.

McCantar...lemme ride it! hahah. Nice work!

Reactions: mcantar and tldave
#12 ·
Make that thing Forkless you'll have my vote when it looks complete...if it's done, scrape that factory paint off I think the tank throws it off....
Whats that old saying... "if I have to explain, you won't understand"... ha ha! It probably looks unfinished to you because it was built in under 2 months on a $2000 budget per Dirtbag Challenge rules. The amount of work done during the 2 month window didnt allow any time for fancy paint. Besides, my signature look for most of my DBC builds is to leave all of the fabricated parts in raw steel such as to not hide my fab skills (paint and filler can hide a lot of flaws, so I dont use paint on my fab'd parts). Then I tend to leave purchased parts exactly as purchased to help preserve the appearance of being built on a very low budget. If you look close, the R6 tank is still covered in dents and scrapes... so that's just how I approach my DBC builds. Some of my other builds (non DBC) would be a different story. Anyway, thanks for the comment:drinks:

#17 ·
Thanks dudes! First set of knucks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.