Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

video of my bandit

13K views 60 replies 12 participants last post by  Casper 
#1 ·
#9 ·
Post in members build thread. herePost up some pictures of your journey to the current bike status.

That headlight killed my father.

Not really but it would if he used it for a light source

#12 ·
i put an OEM Honda Light on mine and im gonna get killed riding at nite so i dont wanna ever ride with the "streetfighter headlight" as you put it

#39 ·
thumb rule is 10 millimeters from stock. five mil over each side. anything over that is gonna have clearance issues.

#30 ·
No need to get pissy, missy. I was simply stating that your shit is NOT in the buildoff. If youd like me to GIVE you a reason to saturate your tampon I will. Posting a video of your bike in the buildoff section is a fucking insult to those of us who actually entered. On top of that AND your 4 year old spelling abilities, you diarrhea shit random questions out in every direction without simply searching google first.

Okie DOKIES?

#31 ·
No need to get pissy, missy. I was simply stating that your shit is NOT in the buildoff. If youd like me to GIVE you a reason to saturate your tampon I will. Posting a video of your bike in the buildoff section is a fucking insult to those of us who actually entered. On top of that AND your 4 year old spelling abilities, you diarrhea shit random questions out in every direction without simply searching google first.

Okie DOKIES?
Agree!! Please dont call that a street fighter just because you have a 30 dollar crapy headlight on that bike!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.