gsx-mutattack28 build - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > gsx-mutattack28 build

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-28-2014, 04:58 PM   #1
gsx-mutattack28
Blood,Sweat N Beers
CF Lover
gsx-mutattack28's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:50 AM
Flip Offs: 8
Flipped Off 3 Times in 2 Posts
gsx-mutattack28 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsx-mutattack28 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsx-mutattack28 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsx-mutattack28 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsx-mutattack28 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsx-mutattack28 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsx-mutattack28 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsx-mutattack28 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsx-mutattack28 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsx-mutattack28 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsx-mutattack28 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default streamlines fighter

OK guy well I ran Into a little decision I need assistance with. Kind of stuck. Zxr tail. Gsxr1000 swinger. An katana fairings. Keep in mind if I do keep the fairings they will be chopped down to accept different light. An clip one. Thanksfor any imput fighters.

When purchased

Bushing made by db. To make gsr1000 mate well with katan frame

Mocked up very loosly

To its current state. Swinger/rim secure.

Just need input of fairings thanks guys

Gsx-Zx6-Gsxr streamlines build. http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=104129

"the fire burning down my happiness, but i will RISE!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottiemann View Post
If everything made sense we wouldnt be building and modding bikes
gsx-mutattack28 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-28-2014, 07:41 PM   #2
gsx-mutattack28
Blood,Sweat N Beers
CF Lover
gsx-mutattack28 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsx-mutattack28 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsx-mutattack28 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsx-mutattack28 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsx-mutattack28 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsx-mutattack28 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsx-mutattack28 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsx-mutattack28 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsx-mutattack28 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsx-mutattack28 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsx-mutattack28 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: gsx-mutattack28 build

so I got bored. An cut the fairing down I think it's good at the moment so I decided to put on my new grips my new levers try and get a general conception of how the bike is going to look let me know what you guys think.. Also here are shots of the bike bare with original subframe before I hacked it up. Then to now..

Had to move to another area to work so I had to build up some benches to do work

Gsx-Zx6-Gsxr streamlines build. http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=104129

Quote:
gsx-mutattack28 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-28-2014, 07:52 PM   #3
gsx-mutattack28
Blood,Sweat N Beers
CF Lover

Quote:
These people High Fived gsx-mutattack28!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-28-2014, 08:35 PM   #4
F'dup
Hack in a barn

CF Pimp
F'dup's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 35
Flipped Off 9 Times in 9 Posts
F'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 

Step in the right direction I'd say
Kats are tough lol...

2017 build off sv650 build thread <---Click here

SV650 b.s.'n and post build off progress on the bike thread thread <---Click here

DR650 supermoto build <--click

2000 R6 build <--click

Quote:
Originally Posted by RS_Raz View Post
A bit of vaseline should lube your bush up real nice though. Just make sure that your shaft is a good fit.
F'dup is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-28-2014, 08:46 PM   #5
gsx-mutattack28
Blood,Sweat N Beers
CF Lover

No body liked the bike before. But after I showed em the minor changes they were like wow. Almost got the wife to let me take a pic of her in her robe for the section " us girl an ur bike" lol. An I agree these Kats r tough

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-28-2014, 08:47 PM   #6
94yzf75fighter
GURU
CF Pimp
94yzf75fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:50 AM
Flip Offs: 39
Flipped Off 61 Times in 21 Posts
94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here

I think the side fairings actually look good. Maybe chop them up slightly more to his the ugly frame but flow with lines. Either way nice work so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatFighter View Post
shut the fuck up crybaby, this is MY bike, I prefer it to look like shit and then eat a Busa for breakfast and fart out CBR900RR's mid afternoon. Then have a side order of S1000RR's for dinner! I want to piss on the ego of every douche bag "fast guy" squid in the region.
05 zx636- winter build off fighter project
"The Dedication"- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=74929
"The Dedication" discussion- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=74937
94yzf75fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-28-2014, 09:02 PM   #7
gsx-mutattack28
Blood,Sweat N Beers
CF Lover

I appreciate that looking at it now trying to shed some more. Thanks

Quote:
This user High Fived gsx-mutattack28!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-28-2014, 09:44 PM   #8
gsx-mutattack28
Blood,Sweat N Beers
CF Lover

Ideas for the front of the fairing. An cutaways for the rear of the fairing

Quote:
These people High Fived gsx-mutattack28!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-28-2014, 11:29 PM   #9
Predator6R
ZX-6R Fighterer
Fighterer
Predator6R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 3
Predator6R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Predator6R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Predator6R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Predator6R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Predator6R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Predator6R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Predator6R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Predator6R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Predator6R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Predator6R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Predator6R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsx-mutattack28 View Post
Ideas for the front of the fairing. An cutaways for the rear of the fairing
Looks good so far. Keep up the good work.
Predator6R is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-01-2015, 08:06 AM   #10
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:50 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 39 Times in 38 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Good luck with the build. And kats are though. Im doing one at the moment. I like what you've done to frame. Looks like from factory

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes