Cookie's Strada Fighter - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Cookie's Strada Fighter

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-09-2016, 05:51 AM   #1
Cookie2000ad
Back from Oz!
Cookie2000ad's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:03 AM
Flip Offs: 165
Flipped Off 59 Times in 27 Posts
Cookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CK
Default Medal Burnout Contest Winner Fighter of the Month 
Cool Cookie's Strada Fighter

I've been a bit quiet recently, i had meant to join in the Build-off this year with this bike, but really don't think i'll even have got started on this build by the half-way point. So I thought I would make a regular thread for the it and start detailing some of the parts gathering I've got going on. So, I picked up a spare frame for a 1000DS Multistrada about a month ago, with the plan to build a bike out of a lot of the "spares" I have left over from my 750SSie build (http://www.customfighters.com/forums...106962&page=58). Then I bought a mint condish 900SSie for a steal about 2 weeks ago:

It's pretty much the bike I've been trying to build for the last couple of years. So in fact, the 750 is going back to mostly stock and being sold. Which is sad..... but it means a lot of the trick parts can be used for this build!

So it's this frame:

but instead of the 750 wet-clutch engine you see there, i'll be using this 900 monster lump:

With that alu swinger, 5 spoke marchi's front and rear.

Hopefully a lot of these shiny bits:

I'll be making new or modifying the stainless exhaust system I started for the ss:

I'll be breathing through dual pods (already tested, runs fine with no further mods for either air in or out changes #win):

And I've started gathering some other parts for what little "body" there will be:

Kinda got gouged on the tank, wasn't anywhere near as nice as the description suggested, might try and get another, newer one. But got a killer deal on the seat:

There isn't likely to be much movement until the xmas and NY celebrations are out of the way,

I have to re-build the 750 back to stock first, but hoping having a thread might keep it in my mind at least. Sub for somewhat distant updates!
Cookie2000ad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-09-2016, 07:23 AM   #2
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:03 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 39 Times in 38 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Cookie's Strada Fighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie2000ad View Post

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived rex_saugerty!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-09-2016, 07:23 AM   #3
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

that's a nice table of stuff, keeping an eye out for nicer wheels for my frame build, can't afford the 800 for the nice OZ ones on ebay tho , even though its a good price
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived yantosh!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-09-2016, 07:44 AM   #4
Cookie2000ad
Back from Oz!
Cookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CK

That does seem like a good price for OZ! I think I got my 5-spoke OEM'ers for about 200 which is pretty much my max budget, but also a pretty good deal.
Cookie2000ad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-09-2016, 08:04 AM   #5
Cookie2000ad
Back from Oz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex_saugerty View Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-09-2016, 08:24 AM   #6
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

those tits... very much apreciated

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived rex_saugerty!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-09-2016, 10:07 AM   #7
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex_saugerty View Post
those tits... very much apreciated
the pair of tits in your gif not so much
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-09-2016, 11:04 AM   #8
XxGRYMMxX
Breaking shit...
CF Pimp
XxGRYMMxX's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:03 AM
Flip Offs: 8
Flipped Off 13 Times in 10 Posts
XxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on here

kinda looks like those two are in the shower together...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcantar View Post
They can ban, outlaw, and restrict whatever they please. I'll keep doing whatever the fuck I'm doing, because I don't really give a shit. The only thing that will change is that I'll be breaking their made up bullshit rules while doing it, and I'm comfortable with that.

My Build http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=118649
XxGRYMMxX is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-09-2016, 11:17 AM   #9
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:03 AM
Flip Offs: 308
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

Are you done yet?

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived MikeGyver!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-09-2016, 11:39 AM   #10
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
the pair of tits in your gif not so much

Just tried to please cookie

This user High Fived rex_saugerty!
The Following User Says F-U to rex_saugerty For This Post:
Smoker (12-09-2016)

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes