My Buell Blast Streetfighter - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > My Buell Blast Streetfighter

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-11-2008, 11:24 AM   #1
Phoebe
Swamp Witch

Phoebe's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:41 AM
Flip Offs: 86
Flipped Off 17 Times in 15 Posts
Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default My Buell Blast Streetfighter

Hey guys, I'm new here, but not new to bikes. Someone on Facebook suggested I post pics of my 2002 Buell Blast streetfighter (name: Honeybee) on here, so here it is. I did all the work myself. Yeah, the Blast is sort of an odd bird to make into a streetfighter...Please keep in mind this is not meant to be a show bike. Just a purposeful streetfighter. Anyway:

There's still a couple things I need to do to it. Those mirrors are going and being replaced with CF ovals, and I need to finish polishing the tank cover so I can put Buell decals back on it. It's also rather dirty right now, so it's not very sparkly.

List of mods:

Headlight
Headlight brackets
Front directionals
Grips
Handlebars
Bar ends & bar snake
Custom Intake
Rejetted Carb
Aftermarket Exhaust with fiberglass wrap
Rearset controls
Custom steel dash that I fabricated, with aftermarket tachometer and custom gauge cups
Faux carbon fiber striping and accents
Blackout LED taillight with built-in auxiliary directionals
Second LED taillight so assholes don't rear end me (hopefully)
Stainless brake line for the rear (front will be switched once I have a fork brace)
Mods to the tank cover and seat for clearance around the big air filter

Future mods:
Reupholstered seat
Fork brace
Stainless brake line in the front
Custom passenger pegs
Custom front pegs because I don't like the ones that came on the rearsets
Sandblast and paint the front drive pulley
Relocate the rear brake reservoir
Fabricate a sturdy carburetor brace
Suzuki Hayabusa steering damper
Maybe chop the tail

I dunno, that's all I can think of. I'm just happy to be riding it right now, and it definitely sounds the business and turns heads because people don't know what the hell it is =)

<3 Phoebe

Last edited by Phoebe; 04-15-2009 at 11:43 AM. Reason: updating photo links
Phoebe is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Phoebe!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-11-2008, 11:33 AM   #2
Moto-Madness
Moto Madness Customs

CF Pimp
Moto-Madness's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:41 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 5 Times in 5 Posts
Moto-Madness has a brilliant futureMoto-Madness has a brilliant futureMoto-Madness has a brilliant futureMoto-Madness has a brilliant futureMoto-Madness has a brilliant futureMoto-Madness has a brilliant futureMoto-Madness has a brilliant futureMoto-Madness has a brilliant futureMoto-Madness has a brilliant futureMoto-Madness has a brilliant futureMoto-Madness has a brilliant future
Default Re: My Buell Blast Streetfighter

Your pics aren't showing up. I love my Buells. =)

Here is mine

Moto-Madness is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Moto-Madness!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-11-2008, 11:35 AM   #3
Phoebe
Swamp Witch

Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Ah crap, probably because I'm using the ones linked from Facebook. I'll upload them somewhere else and repost. Sweet Lightning, by the way! =)

<3 Phoebe

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-11-2008, 11:36 AM   #4
MayhemMetals
CF Addict
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
MayhemMetals is a glorious beacon of lightMayhemMetals is a glorious beacon of lightMayhemMetals is a glorious beacon of lightMayhemMetals is a glorious beacon of lightMayhemMetals is a glorious beacon of lightMayhemMetals is a glorious beacon of lightMayhemMetals is a glorious beacon of lightMayhemMetals is a glorious beacon of lightMayhemMetals is a glorious beacon of lightMayhemMetals is a glorious beacon of lightMayhemMetals is a glorious beacon of light

welcome, and holy fuck that belt guard/ hugger is huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge
MayhemMetals is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-11-2008, 11:40 AM   #5
Phoebe
Swamp Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by svbullet View Post
welcome, and holy fuck that belt guard/ hugger is huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge
I know, it's ridonkulous. It looks kinda cool removed, but I don't think my passenger would appreciate that very much (once I have back pegs on it again)
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-11-2008, 11:42 AM   #6
Moto-Madness
Moto Madness Customs

CF Pimp
Moto-Madness has a brilliant futureMoto-Madness has a brilliant futureMoto-Madness has a brilliant futureMoto-Madness has a brilliant futureMoto-Madness has a brilliant futureMoto-Madness has a brilliant futureMoto-Madness has a brilliant futureMoto-Madness has a brilliant futureMoto-Madness has a brilliant futureMoto-Madness has a brilliant futureMoto-Madness has a brilliant future

Kick the passenger off the bike haha =P
Moto-Madness is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-11-2008, 11:45 AM   #7
Phoebe
Swamp Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto-Madness View Post
Kick the passenger off the bike haha =P
Even if the passenger is a really cute girl?
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-11-2008, 11:53 AM   #8
Moto-Madness
Moto Madness Customs

CF Pimp

Then I'll make an exception hehe =P
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-11-2008, 11:57 AM   #9
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoebe View Post

Oooh, now we need pics of that as well!

Welcome aboard
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-11-2008, 11:59 AM   #10
your Voodoo Daddy
CF Pimp
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
your Voodoo Daddy is a glorious beacon of lightyour Voodoo Daddy is a glorious beacon of lightyour Voodoo Daddy is a glorious beacon of lightyour Voodoo Daddy is a glorious beacon of lightyour Voodoo Daddy is a glorious beacon of lightyour Voodoo Daddy is a glorious beacon of lightyour Voodoo Daddy is a glorious beacon of lightyour Voodoo Daddy is a glorious beacon of lightyour Voodoo Daddy is a glorious beacon of lightyour Voodoo Daddy is a glorious beacon of lightyour Voodoo Daddy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoebe View Post
Very nice platform Phoebe,

+1 for having a plan on what you want and need...

Thats key....

And yeah that hugger is function to the point of overkill...

Iffin yeah NEED a hugger get one that flows wid the bike...

I'm looking foward to seeing you fighter your honey bee...

As for your female passenger....

Tell her ta get her OWN bike!

Oh yeah, BTW.....

Welcome to .com, and give Madmadame a holla, you and her are one of the few females on this board....

I welcome some extra ovaries on the forum!
your Voodoo Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes