Titans XSR900 project MWIGTKM discussion - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2019 Winter Build-off > 2019 Winter Build-off Build Discussion Threads

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Titans XSR900 project MWIGTKM discussion

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-12-2018, 07:53 AM   #1
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
titan's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:32 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 14 Times in 2 Posts
titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 
Default Titans XSR900 project MWIGTKM discussion

I know I shouldn't but there you go. Can't remain stock for ever...

Don't tell SWMBO I promised to not touch it

ride it like you stole it

Customization not Restoration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
2019 build off - build - chat
titan is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived titan!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-22-2018, 06:41 PM   #2
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Titans XSR900 project MWIGTKM discussion

so it would appear i have divided the XSR fans with the new light

lets see if i can set them on fire with a few other bits

divided suggest its 50% that just isnt good enough i need 100% haters to be satisfied

Quote:
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-22-2018, 07:03 PM   #3
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:32 PM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

I really, really like the new light. The stock headlight is my biggest turnoff for the XSR's.
shinyribs is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived shinyribs!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-22-2018, 07:22 PM   #4
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
I really, really like the new light. The stock headlight is my biggest turnoff for the XSR's.
the OME light is about as useful as a candle too, sit to far from the bike and also doesnt fit in with my plan so had to go

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-23-2018, 07:19 PM   #5
Zweihammer
Misfit

Fighterer
Zweihammer's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:32 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I think the light goes well with the bike, not the neo retro. I do have to say the adjustable brackets really stand out against the black. I know they’re adjustable, but once you have settled on your position, you may consider making some less conspicuous version. Or black them out.
Cheers, Zweihammer

2019 Winter Build Off Bike

2019 Winter Build Off Chit Chat

Bones heal, chicks dig scars, pain is temporary, glory is forever. E. Knievel
Zweihammer is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-24-2018, 04:20 AM   #6
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
I think the light goes well with the bike, not the neo retro. I do have to say the adjustable brackets really stand out against the black. I know they’re adjustable, but once you have settled on your position, you may consider making some less conspicuous version. Or black them out.
Cheers, Zweihammer
Yep they going to be powder coated with all the other bits once I fished playing with them

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-13-2018, 11:51 PM   #7
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:32 PM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Haven't watched the video because satellite internet and storms don't mix, but I very much like the number boards. Very, very nice!

Are those stock fasteners?
shinyribs is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-14-2018, 02:18 AM   #8
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
Haven't watched the video because satellite internet and storms don't mix, but I very much like the number boards. Very, very nice!

Are those stock fasteners?
Yes mate, the XSR come with some little plate on there so a fairly easy swap

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-14-2019, 06:19 AM   #9
bonehead
Fucking Retard
Fighter
Flipped Off 5 Times in 3 Posts
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Month 

Thanks for the ECU heads up, watched your video and saw how yours is mounted, thinking about modifying my airbox for a similar install.

Had to look up what graves plates were, bit of a work to get to them, do you think that they will make any difference, apart from losing the weight?

Nice to see a new bike being moulded into YOUR bike.
bonehead is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-14-2019, 06:45 AM   #10
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonehead View Post
Thanks for the ECU heads up, watched your video and saw how yours is mounted, thinking about modifying my airbox for a similar install.

Had to look up what graves plates were, bit of a work to get to them, do you think that they will make any difference, apart from losing the weight?

Nice to see a new bike being moulded into YOUR bike.
Hi mate and thanks,

The graves plate make a bit of difference already in that the popping has stop on the deceleration and throttle is a little smoother, but I won't know for sure till it's re-map. The biggest thing it does is makes the A/F mix more accurate when tuning so we will see.

Quote:
This user High Fived titan!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2019 Winter Build-off > 2019 Winter Build-off Build Discussion Threads