Zweihammer’s “PreSkool” time out - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2019 Winter Build-off > 2019 Winter Build-off Build Discussion Threads

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Zweihammer’s “PreSkool” time out

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-18-2018, 12:54 PM   #1
Zweihammer
Misfit

Fighterer
Zweihammer's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:02 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Zweihammer’s “PreSkool” time out

Here we go, I will add something something later. My son got into his frat after a couple of hell months and we are going to his ceremony today.
I will do my best to give an accounting to date as well, though I tend to prefer living in denial.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	5A2A42A0-8B9F-4B83-811D-0BB613FF1DE0.jpeg
Views:	22
Size:	564.8 KB
ID:	103028  

2019 Winter Build Off Bike

2019 Winter Build Off Chit Chat

Bones heal, chicks dig scars, pain is temporary, glory is forever. E. Knievel
Zweihammer is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Zweihammer!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-18-2018, 01:44 PM   #2
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:02 PM
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Zweihammer’s “PreSkool” time out

this is the discussion thread yeah ?

I never add up the money ... fuck that
yantosh is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-18-2018, 04:34 PM   #3
JamesHambleton
Wanna be racer

CF Addict
JamesHambleton's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 9
Flipped Off 5 Times in 3 Posts
JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

At the exchange rate today I've spent 4,195 USD on my fighter and it still looks like this so don't get too worried about the money
Given some of the designs I've seen you do I'm looking forward to your build

JamesHambleton is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived JamesHambleton!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-18-2018, 08:08 PM   #4
Zweihammer
Misfit

Fighterer
Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesHambleton View Post
At the exchange rate today I've spent 4,195 USD on my fighter and it still looks like this so don't get too worried about the money
Given some of the designs I've seen you do I'm looking forward to your build
About 2011, I started to write up my parts and cost, more to keep track of what I used for replacing parts in the future. I realized back then it was a passion project that I would never recoup, but that was never a consideration. I also had bought or traded some parts several times over as something better came up or my plans changed. Half the parts on my shelves started as parts meant for this one bike. Many of those ended up on my daily, the ‘83, that was also initially bought as parts. Do I count all that?

I could probably have bought a decent used Ducati for what I have happily thrown at my 36 year old $200 hooker.

Wouldn’t have the same connection, wouldn’t be me.

These people High Fived Zweihammer!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-19-2018, 06:36 AM   #5
JamesHambleton
Wanna be racer

CF Addict
JamesHambleton's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 9
Flipped Off 5 Times in 3 Posts
JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I'd only keep track of the cost of parts you've bought through the build off period.
JamesHambleton is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived JamesHambleton!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-19-2018, 03:51 PM   #6
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

I didn't bother with an intercooler last time, had two and a low slung oil cooler on the one before that
yantosh is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-20-2018, 01:16 AM   #7
Zweihammer
Misfit

Fighterer

Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
I didn't bother with an intercooler last time, had two and a low slung oil cooler on the one before that
I am thinking more about keeping it, relatively, simple this time around. I already have so many other builds rolling around in my head, I will have other opportunities.

I need to stay focused and not let shiny things turn my head, this winter project has already taken a fuckin’ decade.

These people High Fived Zweihammer!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-21-2018, 12:40 PM   #8
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 308
Flipped Off 169 Times in 146 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

What's up with the brake caliper piston cover things? I've never seen them drilled before.

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-21-2018, 02:15 PM   #9
Zweihammer
Misfit

Fighterer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGyver View Post
What's up with the brake caliper piston cover things? I've never seen them drilled before.
Latest gen R1 calipers. Had to replace the last pair of R6 I had on there as I pilfered them for my Parts Bike daily when I put the Gen2 ‘Busa forks on. I hope I don’t have to rebuild them anytime soon.

This user High Fived Zweihammer!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-21-2018, 02:22 PM   #10
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 308
Flipped Off 169 Times in 146 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

Bummer. I was hoping you were going to say you made them from titanium pilfered from a SR-71

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2019 Winter Build-off > 2019 Winter Build-off Build Discussion Threads