April 2019 Fighter of the Month Voting Thread - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > 2019 Fighter Of The Month

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > April 2019 Fighter of the Month Voting Thread

View Poll Results: April FOTM Winner
Beezwiz's 2012 Ducati Monster 696 20 27.03%
tldave's 650 8 10.81%
OldSarge's CB1000R 46 62.16%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-21-2019, 04:26 AM   #1
Cookie2000ad
Back from Oz!
Cookie2000ad's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:43 AM
Flip Offs: 165
Flipped Off 59 Times in 27 Posts
Cookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CK
Default Medal Burnout Contest Winner Fighter of the Month 
Default April 2019 Fighter of the Month Voting Thread

Vote for your favourite, and as always, click on the picture to read a little more about the bike:

Beezwiz's 2012 Ducati Monster 696

tldave's 650

OldSarge's CB1000R

Cookie2000ad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Cookie2000ad!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-21-2019, 07:06 AM   #2
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:43 PM
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: April 2019 Fighter of the Month Voting Thread

All are very nice ,voted .

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

2019 winter build thred GL1100 https://www.customfighters.com/forum...d.php?t=136656
2019 winter build discus place http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=136658

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-21-2019, 06:02 PM   #3
OldSarge
GURU

Senior Fighterer
Local Time: 05:43 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

call me old, call me stubborn, call me a sentimental wack ass imagineer, hell call me a motherfookin hoonigan for life, call me late for dinner for fooks sake( everyone could skip one of those from time to time) how ever you want to label it. My favorite part of FOTM is simply this;

I really like to see other peoples love of motorcycles, their enthusiasm for their machines and of course the imagining how much fun those bikes must be.

while the pickings are slim, even a one entry month still affords the pleasure of the imagination.

Kudos all.
OldSarge is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived OldSarge!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-21-2019, 06:10 PM   #4
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:43 AM
Flip Offs: 15
Flipped Off 34 Times in 7 Posts
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

"I really like to see other peoples love of motorcycles, their enthusiasm for their machines and of course the imaging how much fun those bikes must be."

which is the reason i voted for your machine my man

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
370steve is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived 370steve!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-22-2019, 08:06 AM   #5
OldSarge
GURU

Senior Fighterer
OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OldSarge is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Gotta love a white Honda, considered putting a V4 in it??
not until this moment, and sadly the moment passed - LOL - it was an enjoyable thought
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-22-2019, 11:15 AM   #6
tldave
CF Addict
tldave's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:43 PM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 71 Times in 42 Posts
tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

The front page that redirects is incorrect, and just punts you to the index.

also, anyone who picks a bike that comes from the factory as a fighter, over one that required fabrication and work to turn into a fighter, is a fucking retard.
tldave is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
The Following User Says F-U to tldave For This Post:
beezwiz (04-22-2019)
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-22-2019, 07:33 PM   #7
beezwiz
GURU
CF Addict
beezwiz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:43 PM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 14 Times in 8 Posts
beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tldave View Post

also, anyone who picks a bike that comes from the factory as a fighter, over one that required fabrication and work to turn into a fighter, is a fucking retard.
So "Dave" anyone that voted for my bike is a retard? Long Live the Retards.
PS: I Voted for OldSarge's bike, not my own.

Beez

You learn a lot about people... when they don't get what they want.
beezwiz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-23-2019, 12:48 AM   #8
Casper
The friendly Ghost.
Casper's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 188
Flipped Off 34 Times in 28 Posts
Casper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympus

Quote:

Quote:
I think you have it backwards. your bike is the only bike that started out with fairings, and its clearly the best aesthetically. you almost lost a fucking dirtbike someone bolted wheels onto. that shit is fucking moronic. 2 svs that look like, svs. and an old yamaha that isn't awesome looking, no matter how much work was put into it.
lol

Here we have typlical tldave shit... posted up his bike to act as an ad.
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Casper!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-23-2019, 12:51 AM   #9
Mongoose
GURU

CF Addict
Mongoose's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
lol

Here we have typlical tldave shit... posted up his bike to act as an ad.
lol... i voted for a good looking bike.. factory or not..

I dont think dave has ever made a good looking bike.. so..
Mongoose is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Mongoose!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-24-2019, 06:16 AM   #10
OldSarge
GURU

Senior Fighterer
Fighter of the Month 

when you do it right it should look like it came from the factory - thanks for your support.

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > 2019 Fighter Of The Month