Bsa bantam box of bits back to a bike project - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Bsa bantam box of bits back to a bike project

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-16-2019, 03:46 PM   #1
devilsbro
Fighterer
devilsbro's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:49 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
devilsbro is a NOOB
Default Bsa bantam box of bits back to a bike project

I've acquired a few bsa bantam sports bits for free, but yeah it is just a frame, swinging arm, and a fuel tank but I like idea of just building a bike with it so it's not going be all original just a mixed bag of bike bits made into one that's back on the road in the end. Green lane trials or caferacer who knows , see what the new year brings. Also doing two bikes at once might be a mistake .
devilsbro is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived devilsbro!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-17-2019, 04:27 AM   #2
MDM
Procrastinator

CF Lover
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:49 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
MDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant future
Default Re: Bsa bantam box of bits back to a bike project

Two bikes at once is both a nightmare and a blessing... four at the same time though...
I'm on the lookout for a Bantam project myself (yeah, another project to add to the pile...) but so far have failed to find anything that is complete that is close to my budget (which is about half of fuck all).
You should be able to pick up an engine for not a lot, given the number of Villiers / Bantam engines that are still hanging around in autojumbles...
Of course, if you want to concentrate on the single project and move the Bantam bits on... ;-)
MDM is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-17-2019, 07:14 AM   #3
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 14
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

2... 4... a mullion
yantosh is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived yantosh!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-17-2019, 04:27 PM   #4
devilsbro
Fighterer
devilsbro is a NOOB

Haha no chance I had one as kid so figured any part of it is start of a memory.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-17-2019, 04:31 PM   #5
devilsbro
Fighterer
devilsbro is a NOOB

My bike so far ��

https://www.customfighters.com/forum...ictureid=34600
These people High Fived devilsbro!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-18-2019, 10:25 AM   #6
MDM
Procrastinator

CF Lover
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
MDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant future

Nah, you're wasting your time, I'll take it off your hands for a four pack and a pizza...

MDM is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-18-2019, 11:45 AM   #7
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:49 PM
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDM View Post
Nah, you're wasting your time, I'll take it off your hands for a four pack and a pizza...

You guys have 4-packs over there? We never had 4-packs before the craft brew rage...now you can probably buy Bud in 4-packs

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived 929_adam!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-18-2019, 03:42 PM   #8
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
titan's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 14 Times in 2 Posts
titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 929_adam View Post
You guys have 4-packs over there? We never had 4-packs before the craft brew rage...now you can probably buy Bud in 4-packs
loose, 4 packs, 6 packs, 8 packs, 12 packs, 18 packs, 20packs and 24 packs any size you can think off to part you of your cash, and i fall for it everytime

ride it like you stole it

Customization not Restoration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
H Designs

2020 build off - build - chat
titan is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived titan!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-20-2019, 07:56 AM   #9
devilsbro
Fighterer
devilsbro is a NOOB

I know right i go in the local coop 4 bottles of bud and a pizza meal deal for like a fiver, dont mind if I do
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-27-2019, 08:24 AM   #10
devilsbro
Fighterer
devilsbro is a NOOB

I am guilty of doing more than one bike at a time already I bought a bike from the breakers it was in ok condition j guess for 350 quid . And spent that on it again as I cut the back end off integrated led lights and reshaped the rear a bit , Ducati seat modified to make it fit, new tyres and fork seals , oh and a straight through exhaust and head light.. honda ntv650 guess I could of shown it on here but I just did it and ragged it about this summer just gone ..
https://youtu.be/KlC5CIpT0nI

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes