The CRCB750CFCR Build Thread Finally - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > The CRCB750CFCR Build Thread Finally

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-11-2009, 05:53 PM   #1
Chainrash
Dumpster Diver
CF Addict
Chainrash's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:04 PM
Flip Offs: 22
Flipped Off 22 Times in 14 Posts
Chainrash is a glorious beacon of lightChainrash is a glorious beacon of lightChainrash is a glorious beacon of lightChainrash is a glorious beacon of lightChainrash is a glorious beacon of lightChainrash is a glorious beacon of lightChainrash is a glorious beacon of lightChainrash is a glorious beacon of lightChainrash is a glorious beacon of lightChainrash is a glorious beacon of lightChainrash is a glorious beacon of light
Default The CRCB750CFCR Build Thread Finally

Finally getting my build thread on the CF.
It is the Chainrash CB750 Custom Fighter Cafe Racer CRCB750CFCR

Been working on the bike for about 6 months, mostly collecting parts and doing design work. I hope to have it ready for fall. I am starting with a bone stock 1977 CB750F Super Sport. Picked it up cheap and it was in really decent shape.
This is when she came home

Look at that ass

more

more

The Chainrash CRCB750CFCR Build

R.I.P.
Gavin "Greencheezeata" Butts

October 5, 1983 - September 8, 2009

My bike is not that loud, and don't worry about the ringing in your ears, it just means an Angel is getting its wings.

My bike's sound is like a drunken tattooed orgy for your ears.
Chainrash is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Chainrash!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-11-2009, 05:55 PM   #2
Chainrash
Dumpster Diver
CF Addict
Chainrash is a glorious beacon of lightChainrash is a glorious beacon of lightChainrash is a glorious beacon of lightChainrash is a glorious beacon of lightChainrash is a glorious beacon of lightChainrash is a glorious beacon of lightChainrash is a glorious beacon of lightChainrash is a glorious beacon of lightChainrash is a glorious beacon of lightChainrash is a glorious beacon of lightChainrash is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The CRCB750CFCR Build Thread Finally

more stock pics, I know you love pics

more

R.I.P.

My bike is not that loud, and don't worry about the ringing in your ears, it just means an Angel is getting its wings.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-11-2009, 05:59 PM   #3
Chainrash
Dumpster Diver
CF Addict

First thing was to strip her down, pull her heart out and start with the cleaning.

Motor

I pulled the motor, installed a new cam, titanium valves & retainers, lightened flywheel and put in the the big bore 836cc kit

ported polished head

R.I.P.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-11-2009, 06:03 PM   #4
Chainrash
Dumpster Diver
CF Addict

Picked up a brand new pair Kehin CR roundslide smoothbore carbs

R.I.P.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-11-2009, 06:05 PM   #5
Chainrash
Dumpster Diver
CF Addict

After completing the new 836cc, I started collecting parts
1990 Gsxr front forks and wheel
Shitty Cell pics

R.I.P.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-11-2009, 06:06 PM   #6
Chainrash
Dumpster Diver
CF Addict

R.I.P.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-11-2009, 06:08 PM   #7
Chainrash
Dumpster Diver
CF Addict

Also in the list 1990 Gsxr 5.5 rear wheel, 600 F4I rear sets, cafe seat and tail, new (old) tank and new NOS side panels.

Stripped the frame down

Overlook the messy shop

R.I.P.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-11-2009, 06:11 PM   #8
Chainrash
Dumpster Diver
CF Addict

Decided I wanted to build my own clip on bars, so I picked up a second CB front end, cut a bottom triple apart, welded the triple mounts to a dragbar that I cut in half and cam up with this

Powdercoated them black

R.I.P.

This user High Fived Chainrash!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-11-2009, 06:13 PM   #9
Chainrash
Dumpster Diver
CF Addict

I took my spare top triple and cut the bar mounts of and smoothed out and came up with this

R.I.P.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-11-2009, 06:16 PM   #10
Chainrash
Dumpster Diver
CF Addict

I will be putting the CB triple and clipons up for sale soon. I may try to have a complete cafe front with wheel, calipers, triples, bars, speedo, headlight. I will everyone know.

R.I.P.

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes