Evil's Buell build - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Evil's Buell build

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-10-2009, 01:51 PM   #1
evil mechanic
Sofa king we tall did
Fighterer
evil mechanic's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:58 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 18 Times in 3 Posts
evil mechanic is a glorious beacon of lightevil mechanic is a glorious beacon of lightevil mechanic is a glorious beacon of lightevil mechanic is a glorious beacon of lightevil mechanic is a glorious beacon of lightevil mechanic is a glorious beacon of lightevil mechanic is a glorious beacon of lightevil mechanic is a glorious beacon of lightevil mechanic is a glorious beacon of lightevil mechanic is a glorious beacon of light
Default Evil's Buell build

I finally have a chance to get a build thread going. This is my first bike build and i cant wait for it to be finished so i can enjoy it! The bike is an 05 Buell XB12s. purchased it about 2 months ago and the day it came home with me i started tearing it apart. Here is the low down on the mod list...

Powder coat all silver parts of the frame flat black
Hagen 7 low rise bars
PE 1 inch bar risers
Oberon bar end mirrors
Buell traction grips
Pazzo shorty levers
ASB open air box kit
Piper cross air filter
Kick Ash translucent intake cover
Breather reroute to a Billet catch can and k&n breather filter
black lower chin fairing
black front fender
Motocyco heel guards
LSL scalloped foot pegs
PE billet brake and shift pedals
Dark horse moto axle sliders
shaved tail
smoke tail lens cover
led tail light with integrated turn signals
Trojan Horse tail lift kit
D&D exhaust
Motoscope mini
Motogadget m-lock
Motogadget Buell bar top mount for motoscope mini
GSG rear brake reservoir
ceramic coat the headers black

The only thing i cant decide on is what im doing with the headlight area. Since i will be using a motoscope mini in place of the stock gauges and a m-lock in place of the key lock cyl I will be able to do anything i want up front. I have 7 ideas picked out but cant make up my mind as to which one to pick. Its a tough decision.. anyway here are some pics.

The bike when i purchased it

evil mechanic is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-10-2009, 01:54 PM   #2
evil mechanic
Sofa king we tall did
Fighterer
evil mechanic is a glorious beacon of lightevil mechanic is a glorious beacon of lightevil mechanic is a glorious beacon of lightevil mechanic is a glorious beacon of lightevil mechanic is a glorious beacon of lightevil mechanic is a glorious beacon of lightevil mechanic is a glorious beacon of lightevil mechanic is a glorious beacon of lightevil mechanic is a glorious beacon of lightevil mechanic is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Evil's Buell build

Here are some pics of the un-build

evil mechanic is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-10-2009, 01:55 PM   #3
chandler
is not your fucking bro
chandler's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:58 PM
Flip Offs: 75
Flipped Off 53 Times in 24 Posts
chandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to behold

are you saying you have pazzos or are getting pazzos. cus you got levers now. and the same with the exhaust ? selling old ?

chandler is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-10-2009, 01:59 PM   #4
Fate
GURU of da poo poo
Flip Offs: 138
Flipped Off 106 Times in 61 Posts
Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Did you buy that from a guy in the poconos? Some of those pics look really familiar.

Why do so many people embrace mediocrity instead of seeking excellence?
Fate is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-10-2009, 02:22 PM   #5
evil mechanic
Sofa king we tall did
Fighterer

Here are pics of the Oberon bar end mirrors, Buell traction grips, and Pazzo shorty levers installed.

Some pics of the LSL pegs and PE billet shift and brake pedals

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-10-2009, 02:26 PM   #6
evil mechanic
Sofa king we tall did
Fighterer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandler View Post
are you saying you have pazzos or are getting pazzos. cus you got levers now. and the same with the exhaust ? selling old ?
Already have most of the parts in my list. im just catching up on doing a thread. Im trying to make it a build thread instead of a "here it is thread" lol
I'll be adding pics today as i get time.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-10-2009, 02:27 PM   #7
evil mechanic
Sofa king we tall did
Fighterer

Quote:
Originally Posted by holdingfate View Post
Did you buy that from a guy in the poconos? Some of those pics look really familiar.
It was a around that area. Just a little bit past the poconos if i remember correctly. His name was Matt. Ring a bell?
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-10-2009, 02:32 PM   #8
evil mechanic
Sofa king we tall did
Fighterer

Here are a few pics with the ASB open air box kit and the Piper-x filter installed

And the Kick Ash intake cover

These people High Fived evil mechanic!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-10-2009, 03:16 PM   #9
daxabone
GURU
CF Addict
daxabone's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 109
Flipped Off 4 Times in 4 Posts
daxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of light

you should get some cool art or something done on that intake cover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailz View Post
"son, do you have an addiction problem?"

"Yes sir. I keep making a motorcycle faster and spending all my money on it. I cant stop and its ruining my life."
R.I.P.
Gavin "Greencheezeata" Butts

October 5, 1983 - September 8, 2009

Dax's Bandit 600SF-Sold
2006 Suzuki DRZ SM
daxabone is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived daxabone!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-10-2009, 06:20 PM   #10
evil mechanic
Sofa king we tall did
Fighterer

Quote:
Originally Posted by daxabone View Post
you should get some cool art or something done on that intake cover.
My Tattoo artist is going to airbrush something on the top of that white plate that holds the air filter down. At first i was thinking a skull because its the perfect shape for it, but now Im going to wait till the bike is finished to see if i can think of something to go with the front end.
These people High Fived evil mechanic!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes