Jackstands 00 SV650 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Jackstands 00 SV650

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-06-2009, 07:37 PM   #1
Jackstand Johnny
watches you sleep.

Jackstand Johnny's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:51 PM
Flip Offs: 321
Flipped Off 209 Times in 127 Posts
Jackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loser
Default Jackstands 00 SV650

I just picked this beautiful 2000 Suzuki SV650 up today for $1500. Its got alot done to it already and only 10,622 on the odometer. Heres a couple pics:

The first pic is after I took the previous owners slip on off and put my carbon fiber shorty on instead. I think it looks way better and plus I built it myself. The only thing wrong with it is it needs to have a new speed sensor installed but I have one the seller gave me along with the stock clip ons and a complete wiring harness. It rides awesome, and I'm happy to finally have a new bike.

This bike came with:

-Renthal dirty bars
-Mini front signals
-Brand new factory Suzuki replacement gas tank(from Suzuki)
-Vortex gas cap
-Vortex rearsets
-New chain, front and rear sprocket
-K&N filter
-Brand new Shinko tires
-Integrated rear signals
-Fender eliminator kit
-New cam chain guides
-New battery

Etc Etc

Last edited by Jackstand Johnny; 11-06-2009 at 07:42 PM.
Jackstand Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-06-2009, 07:43 PM   #2
Hitman Cody2130
GURU

CF Addict
Hitman Cody2130's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:51 AM
Flip Offs: 45
Flipped Off 10 Times in 5 Posts
Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: Jackstands 00 SV650

Looks good man, wish that I could find a deal like that, DW!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalonka View Post
If the Mob didn't have Tommy Guns, they would have used Street Fighters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGGIN View Post
And if the good lord didn't want us to masturbate, he would have made our arms shorter.
Hitman Cody2130 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-06-2009, 07:45 PM   #3
Wes4386
CF Addict
Wes4386's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 75 Times in 41 Posts
Wes4386 is a name known to allWes4386 is a name known to allWes4386 is a name known to allWes4386 is a name known to allWes4386 is a name known to allWes4386 is a name known to allWes4386 is a name known to allWes4386 is a name known to allWes4386 is a name known to allWes4386 is a name known to allWes4386 is a name known to all

Awesome man that sounds like a good deal.

Wes4386 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-06-2009, 08:02 PM   #4
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

seems like a good deal

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-06-2009, 08:59 PM   #5
Jackstand Johnny
watches you sleep.

Jackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loser

Thanks fellas, now I don't fel so inadaquate against yalls beastly fighters. It feels good to own a bike from the 21st century.
Jackstand Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-06-2009, 11:17 PM   #6
alloyguitar
That's Mr.Newbie to you.
CF Addict
alloyguitar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:51 PM
Flip Offs: 70
Flipped Off 119 Times in 112 Posts
alloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud of

...so what's the plan with it?
alloyguitar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-06-2009, 11:19 PM   #7
1st bel air fighter
CF Pimp
1st bel air fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 39
Flipped Off 73 Times in 23 Posts
1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light

sweet deal hope you dont have any hidden surprises

now excepting bike donations

my 1st build:97 zuki 750: http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=22608 ... impounded R.I.P

Brenden
1st bel air fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-07-2009, 05:42 PM   #8
sympul
Everything is simple...

CF Addict
sympul's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 436
Flipped Off 381 Times in 55 Posts
sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Nice!

I really like the SV's and I'm a little envious of your find.

You can't get them for anything less then $3000 out here in Ontario.

This is me... hating your luck.

Great find!

Sympul

fighter THIS bitches!!!

Check out my SV650 when it was stock! HERE!

Check out my SV (and other assorted items) Project Thread! HERE! (because 'stock' is never good enough)

Check out my 'quick flip' project HERE! (07 SV650 ABS)
sympul is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-07-2009, 08:50 PM   #9
shotgun
Fast ZX-12R

shotgun's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 132
Flipped Off 121 Times in 103 Posts
shotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on here
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Fighter of the Month 

I think the frames are so sexy on the SV.

shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived shotgun!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-08-2009, 08:39 PM   #10
Jackstand Johnny
watches you sleep.

Alloy-I have no clue what Im going to do with it other than ride the shit out of it and change a few things here and there

Sympul-youll be hard pressed to find one for less than $2600 where I live too

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes