AtlStreetFighter's B12 Build - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > AtlStreetFighter's B12 Build

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-08-2009, 09:59 PM   #1
AtlStreetfighter
Longtime rider

CF Pimp
AtlStreetfighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:35 AM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 6 Times in 5 Posts
AtlStreetfighter has a brilliant futureAtlStreetfighter has a brilliant futureAtlStreetfighter has a brilliant futureAtlStreetfighter has a brilliant futureAtlStreetfighter has a brilliant futureAtlStreetfighter has a brilliant futureAtlStreetfighter has a brilliant futureAtlStreetfighter has a brilliant futureAtlStreetfighter has a brilliant futureAtlStreetfighter has a brilliant futureAtlStreetfighter has a brilliant future
Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default AtlStreetFighter's B12 Build

OK So I have been asked to start a Build Thread. Some of you may remember me from FF09. I wanted to do a few things to my bike over the winter. But with some pushing I am doing a lot more then I had planed. There is a lot to be done and with Scrapy help I hope to get it all done and keep you all posted on the work we are doing as we do it.

So just to let you know where I started from. This is how the bike looked the day she came home with me.

OK so this is where it was at the end of the summer. I have done somethings to it to get it to this point. But we will call this the begin.

So now the bike is all apart and sitting here and there and around.

Some of the mods. planed for the bike are:

But some of the plans I have with the bike is a lot of power costing and some paint. I have a new set of forks I will be putting on the bike. This is them when I first got them. But I do plan on adding some power coat to them as well.

New one off handle bars. If you like them Talk with Scrapy he may make you a set. This is not done yet but it gives you a idea of what we are doing.

New head light I will give you a clue of what we are doing but there will be more to it. But this is a Idea.

And one of the things I am looking most forward to is the swing arm. I think this is going to take the longest and most work but I think it will put the bike over the top. It will be a Tubular SSSA with a 240 tire on a car rim.This is the car rim I plan on using on the bike.

This is the start of the mock up swing arm to see how its going to work out.

Ok So that is where we are now. I will try and reply back to anyone who haves anything they want to know. If I dont know Scrapy will come in and pick it up where I dont.

StreetKORE Apparel. The original Brand built for the true Streetfighter Enthusiast.

http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=27479

AtlStreetfighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived AtlStreetfighter!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-08-2009, 10:09 PM   #2
Fate
GURU of da poo poo
Flip Offs: 138
Flipped Off 106 Times in 61 Posts
Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: AtlStreetFighter's B12 Build

Looks like a sick plan, you keeping the air horn?

Why do so many people embrace mediocrity instead of seeking excellence?
Fate is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Fate!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-08-2009, 10:13 PM   #3
AtlStreetfighter
Longtime rider

CF Pimp
AtlStreetfighter has a brilliant futureAtlStreetfighter has a brilliant futureAtlStreetfighter has a brilliant futureAtlStreetfighter has a brilliant futureAtlStreetfighter has a brilliant futureAtlStreetfighter has a brilliant futureAtlStreetfighter has a brilliant futureAtlStreetfighter has a brilliant futureAtlStreetfighter has a brilliant futureAtlStreetfighter has a brilliant futureAtlStreetfighter has a brilliant future

LOL and you know this!

StreetKORE Apparel. The original Brand built for the true Streetfighter Enthusiast.

AtlStreetfighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-08-2009, 10:31 PM   #4
ninjaracerchick
CARPE OMNIOUS
Fighter
ninjaracerchick's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:35 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
ninjaracerchick is a good noobieninjaracerchick is a good noobie

great ideas, ive always been one to drool over a sssa! bars look filthy too!

"ITS SEX DRIPPIN ON THE PAVEMENT WHEN WE RIDE"
ninjaracerchick is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-08-2009, 10:50 PM   #5
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter
gsf1200R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 485
Flipped Off 802 Times in 365 Posts
gsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympus

im drooling i wanna see how it ends up so i can get ideas for my bandito as well
gsf1200R is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-08-2009, 11:12 PM   #6
929_adam
5 years in BOP 4 class D
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

I'm assuming the SSSA will be the same extended length as the swingarm you just took off?

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
customfighters.com streetfighter forum

FOH CYCLE FAB
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-08-2009, 11:18 PM   #7
AtlStreetfighter
Longtime rider

CF Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by 929_adam View Post
I'm assuming the SSSA will be the same extended length as the swingarm you just took off?
Yes. There about the same maybe a little longer.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-09-2009, 12:52 AM   #8
daxabone
GURU
CF Addict
daxabone's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 109
Flipped Off 4 Times in 4 Posts
daxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of light

bars look sick. good to see a build thread from you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailz View Post
"son, do you have an addiction problem?"

"Yes sir. I keep making a motorcycle faster and spending all my money on it. I cant stop and its ruining my life."
R.I.P.
Gavin "Greencheezeata" Butts

October 5, 1983 - September 8, 2009

Dax's Bandit 600SF-Sold
2006 Suzuki DRZ SM
daxabone is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-09-2009, 01:26 AM   #9
supermatt996
i bang this V V
CF Pimp
supermatt996's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 20
Flipped Off 31 Times in 17 Posts
supermatt996 has much to be proud ofsupermatt996 has much to be proud ofsupermatt996 has much to be proud ofsupermatt996 has much to be proud ofsupermatt996 has much to be proud ofsupermatt996 has much to be proud ofsupermatt996 has much to be proud ofsupermatt996 has much to be proud ofsupermatt996 has much to be proud ofsupermatt996 has much to be proud ofsupermatt996 has much to be proud of

keep up the good work
supermatt996 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-09-2009, 02:57 AM   #10
Fathead_03
Flashburnt
CF Pimp
Fathead_03's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 145
Flipped Off 35 Times in 30 Posts
Fathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud of
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Sweet deal. I plan to keep an eye on your swinger build too. I'm going to be modifying the shit out of a vfr swinger, but I might just end up making one from scratch. Sweet to see a build thread though.

Build Threads
2009 Winter Buildoff CBR Build Thread
After-Buildoff CBR Build Thread
CB750 Hardtail Bobber Build "Old's Cool"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denvgasm View Post
someone died ban everything
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbwstripes View Post
I like carbon peaking through the paint. It's like side boob.
Fathead_03 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Fathead_03!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes