jaybuilt story 25 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > General Streetfighter Discussion

General Streetfighter Discussion Discussions about streetfighter riding.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > jaybuilt story 25

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-10-2009, 02:10 AM   #1
jaybuilt
or just jay

CF Addict
jaybuilt's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:08 AM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 9 Times in 2 Posts
jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default jaybuilt story 25

story 25 11:11 PM 12/6/2009
I met mike through my girlfriend .He is a local guy a couple years older than me. we became friends right away.mike was vary different than i.that`s what i liked about him. he came from a family with lots of kids and lots of money.three things stand out about mike .
martinies,cocaine and airplanes. he loved all three vary much.
At that time he was a 26 year old guy with over 3000 hours in the pilot seat and that is something not to many can claim.
so i started tacking flying lessons with him as my instructor.what a blast that was .I was on my second solo flight around 44 hours i think . I rented a 172 and my buddy rooster rented one as well and we took off.
we made our way to the cattle canyons about 10 minutes away. The area is void of people for miles. Just cows so it was good for practicing .next thing i no we are chasing one another down in the canyons like pappy Boington chasing japes in WW2.this went on for about an hour and we figured we better head back to the airport . when i go to call in my 5 mile i realize that we were on the airport freq the hole fucking time .we were cussing and laffing and shit just raising hell .they were listing to the entire thing.as i am on my final i get instructions to taxi over to a spot by the tower and wait for more instructions and the same was told to rooster .
At that point I knew we were cought.damn it I say to myself .this cant be! I never get cought for shit!
AS i shut down the 172 the possibility`s are rolling past my brain like the pictures in a slot machine.I glance over at rooster and he is frozen with fear .I had ben through a lot of things with that dood and thought i had seen all the expressions he had .well i probably had seen them all up to that point.but in his mind this was a hole new situation requiring a completely new facial expression .lol
kind of a cross between shitting your self in church and waking up the morning of your last day on death row.
So about 5 or 6 people come bolting out of the control tower heading our way. This one guy was really bent out of shape.
450 pounds of fat, sweat,and anger were heading in my direction .
i remember thinking if he dosn`t gather it up soon he is going to fall and we will have to rent a chopper to get him back on his feet.turns out he was an FAA inspector their for the day.
so inspector obeasta had us grounded at all ca airports for 5 years. bla bla bla black sheep lol.
one day mike and i went up for a fun flight witch usually meant buzzing our buddies houses or low altitude over the beach that kinda shit.
Well this time we have about 10 bowling balls in the back of the plane .so what you do is fly about 50 ft off the ocean and let them go they will skip for about 300 yards it`s fun as hell.
This is classic mike one weekend we had a party for a friend`s birthday .the party was over and just a bunch of guys siting around the kitchen table playing poker for cocaine. i am shit at cards so i was hanging out with Friday my dog. we were watching tv or something .....any way mike has to many martini`s and went out side pukes has a smoke and returns to the game.about 5 min later he starts to sneeze
and sneeze well this goes on for a while and this guy is in pain. At first it was funny then it wasn't so funny .by now he is standing up about 5 ft from the card game an all of a sudden during a sneeze something fly's out his nose hits the pile of cocaine on the table and roles into the corner of the kitchen .
we are all in disbelief so i walk over and pick it up . the guy sneezes an olive with pimento and all out his fucking nose .we are laphing so hard we couldn't breathe.when mike gets his composure he sits down grabs his cards and said lets go all ready.HE reaches over grabs the cocaine olive plops it into his martini and downs it .
got to love a guy like that.one of a kind.
the next summer his dad buy`s an old gold mine in Callahan CA about 50 mi les south of the organ border.Callahan population 326.
the mine consisted of about 10 acres on the banks of the Scott river.This is a dredge operation that played out about 1966. on the property is a cat 977 with a blown engine.It is stuck in mud up to the oil pan 30 ft from solid ground. 1 1950 3 ton dump truck,1 drag
line and 1 equipment barge with a 30ft by 60ft deck half sunk in the river.they hired me to repair all the equipment for them .So I loaded my gear the dog and the Yamaha xt600 in the back of the 71 Chevy short box 4x4 and got on the road.
While on the way their Friday and i were going 70 or so on interstate 5 and it is a long strait section for a couple hours.
Friday was kinda cramped in the back with all my gear and must have ben as board as i was beacouse out of nowhere the roof of my truck buckles in !! I say to myself !! self! what the fuck?then i see Fridays front paws hanging down in front of the windshield!! Oh ! shit . Friday is up their.I slowly pull it over without loosing him thank god and hook him to his chain .frigging Friday what a nut.
about about 10 miles down the road i see this car coming up on me so i pull it into the slow lane to let them by but they didn't pass so i look back at them and it looked like a car full of collage chicks .and the passenger is holding a video cam .I am thinking! what I`m the first redneck you ever seen? No cant be ! so i turn around to check on Friday and the fucking dog has his chain pulled tight and has his ass over the tailgate tacking a shit at 70 mph down the freeway .you got to love that dog.wish i had that video.
Friday and I would camp and work at the river for almost a year .

The site was almost entirely void of trees being summer time that meant most of the heavy work would need to be done between 4am to 10am then start again at 6pm to 10pm .the first thing to repair was the 977 cat .The engine would have to be repaired and reinstalled in order to get it out of the mud .so i built a timber road to get to the tractor and transport the engine to and from the cat. Once it was fired up it still needed help to get out . A method i used and have used many times sense is a real time saver and is also safe.it works like this .remove a track plate from each side then attach a cable to each track than install a timber or log that is cut to the length of the track width

center to center to keep the cable spread apart .tie it off to a single cable that is attached to an unmovable object and drive the tractor out. its like having a winch on both sides.i rigged it up and it came out under its own power.
the town of Etna is about ten miles north and big enough to have a bar a grocery store , Nappa ,Ace and an A&W,oh! i almost forgot the sheriff `s office .
Mike decided it was time to throw a barn party/BBQ that reminds me i haven't told ya about the dredge that worked this river .it was built on this site in the 1880`s .the dredge was steam powered 3 stories high. If i remember correctly the suction tubes could pass a 3ft dia rock .this was the largest dredge in the world i think it still is .they took it apart and transported it to south America wear it
is in use to this day .the barn party will be held in the shop that was constructed to maintain it and all support equipment that kept it going. this shop was siting un touched .lost in time for 60 years until i got their. the shop was about the size oh a basket ball gym leather flat belt`s came down from the selling to each machine .originally was powered by water wheel then changed to a cat diesel in the 50`s. to say it is a bad ass shop is an understatement x4 .that is enough about that.
so the party is a blast and i met this chick with the nicest ass ever .we ended up sexing each other for a few months but i will cover that a little later.i was tired of the party and wanted to head back up the river and crash so Friday and i jump in the truck and start to back up but i must have a rock behind the wheel couse it didn't want to role so i gassed it and side step the clutch.i hear this yelling and stop .i jump out and go around to the other side of my truck and their is some drunk kid under my truck holding his gut and moaning .i fucking backed over this guy`s guts .dip shit passed out under mi rig .
he was in bad shape but refused to go to the hospital.cant say as i blame him i don't trust doctors ether.a couple of his friends help him into a car and they drove away . what a trip that shit was
by this time i met allot of the locals and fit in well with them.one guy and his wife became good friends to me Randy and Pam.he was an equipment operator and she stayed home with the kids
they had one boy about 2 years old between them and Pam had 2 girls from a different guy probably 7 and 10 years old .so a couple months later me and the chick with the nice ass get hammered in the bar and stumbled to her house to crash but she was acting kinda strange so i sobered up and went back to camp witch was on a different part of the river now. i had just set up camp their the day before. and i hadn't got around to telling anybody were i was yet.the next day i was at the mine collecting all my tools and gear becouse i had finished the work and was getting ready to head back to the
bay area.i wanted to say goodbye to the split tail but she was no wear to be found that was strange i thought.i hung around a couple more day `s at randy and pam`s thinking i could find her but no .
she just disappeared . i made one more trip to town on my bike to leave her a note .when i got into town i saw the sheriff his name was brad.he asked if i would come over to the office when i get done.so i ride over and park .i went in the one room office and the sheriff tells me i have a warrant in San Jose for UN paid tickets and he is going to arrest me .WTF i am thinking you are kidding right .
he cuffed me and said he would keep my bike in his garage at home till i returned .returned from what i said .he tells me that i am going to the main jail in yreka which i already knew because it was the only jail around.puzzled i just thought OK whatever i will OR in a couple hours.while we were on our way to the jail about an hour away we were just catching about the mine and history of Callahan.it turns out i was the first person he took to the bran new jail . yahoo what do i win i asked he just smiled and pulled over to the side of the road comes around to my side of the bronco and said you win a cuff free ride to jail this time it was my turn to smile .i was looking at his gun`s on the rack in the center of the truck one was a mossberg pump and the other was a 270 Winchester scoped .I had to ask what was up with that . he said it was for game wolfs bear sick dogs and the like.when he arrested me i had a paper back book in my coat that was about Carlose Halfcock the marine sniper that held the recored for the most confirmed kills in nam . he tells me that he is friends with him and served with the guy and had some cool stories about nam.
we get to the jail and i get booked in and they give me the cover all`s and slippers and i am saying hay what about my call and keep trying to tell them that i should be getting OR not held but no one would listen .then i get moved to a room were a detective asked me an hour`s worth of questions then left .at this point I know something is up. they move me to a cell telling me nothing. this jail was a trip.it was a 10 or 15 story jail and the cells were huge.about 1800 sf and held i think 15 guys.it had a door covered shower and a separate dore covered toilet no windows and you never left the cell .cement beds that stuck out from the back wall upper and lower bunks. In the wall above each bunk their was a hole that you put a smoke in and it would lite it from like 9 am to 7 pm .their are like 10 cells per floor in a circle . in the middle of the cells their was a guard station that moved up and down to each floor and stoped for a fue minutes at every floor .the inside wall of each cell was all Plexiglas glass so the guard could see each sell on that floor it was damn nice for a jail.good food to.all you could eat.but nothing between meals.enough about that .i could not understand what was going on and no one came to talk to me till the next day.again i was brought to that room and was questioned by a different detective about all kinds of shit .i told the guy that my dog was tied to my truck at my camp site and all my gear was their out in the open and why am i being held and when can i use a phone to get a bail bond so i can get my dog . he didn't reelay answer me he just said after they finish with their investigations.so this goes on for 6 days till sheriff Bradford came to see what was going on with me. he tells me that some one thought i fit the description of some guy that had been killing girls and dumping them on the banks of the green river and they have to check out all possible suspects . i did fit the descriptions to a t and some other similar shit but they checked out wear i was and when so i was cleared of that shit . the next day they were going to transport me to the bay area unless i bailed out .fucking sheriff got me my phone call and convinced a bondsman to take the title of my truck bike and tools to bail me out .i was released an hour before the buss to the bay area was going to leave .to fucking close when they gave me my stuff they also gave me a couple of my knifes that i thought i lost .they were running test`s on them that is when i realized what was wrong with that split tail she turned in my knife`s and told the sheriff some shit that got me in this situation.
i hitchted a ride about 5 miles down river from camp and walked the rest .when i get to camp friday comes bolting out from under my truck with the rope trailing behind him .he chewed through
it about 6 ft from his neck and was ok but hungry . part 2 coming up
jaybuilt is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived jaybuilt!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-10-2009, 02:11 AM   #2
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: jaybuilt story 25

omfg jay!

LOL they thought you were a murderer!?!? jesus, your kinda crazy, but not like that! I like how you went from calling her the girl with the nicest ass to the split ass! haha

that musta been quite a time. living and working like that. really learn something about yourself in conditions like that dont ya!

hahaha i love reading thru that stuff that was like 5 stories in part one! okay now make with part two ya bastid!

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived 929_adam!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-10-2009, 02:53 AM   #3
jaybuilt
or just jay

CF Addict
jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 929_adam View Post
omfg jay!

LOL they thought you were a murderer!?!? jesus, your kinda crazy, but not like that! I like how you went from calling her the girl with the nicest ass to the split ass! haha

that musta been quite a time. living and working like that. really learn something about yourself in conditions like that dont ya!

hahaha i love reading thru that stuff that was like 5 stories in part one! okay now make with part two ya bastid!
shit Adam that took me forever to type i will get started in a day or so
I thought u would like the dog shitting out of the back of the truck going 70 being a dog lover and all .carry on
This user High Fived jaybuilt!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-10-2009, 04:58 AM   #4
Pariah
Stupid motherfucker
Pariah's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:08 PM
Flip Offs: 504
Flipped Off 402 Times in 164 Posts
Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Your stories need to be published, or you need to have a documentary made about your life.

It's not so bad as long as you can keep the fear from your mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post
Looks good, but I would prefer titanium nipples.
Street Triple
Supercharged Street Triple
Pale Horse XJ750
Pariah is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Pariah!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-10-2009, 06:15 PM   #5
SquidVicious
theman themyth thelegend
SquidVicious's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 154
Flipped Off 97 Times in 58 Posts
SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

that was a great read, im ready for part 2

That hooligan is a beast.
SquidVicious is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived SquidVicious!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-10-2009, 10:24 PM   #6
ThatguyDave
Fighterer
ThatguyDave's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
ThatguyDave is making some friendsThatguyDave is making some friendsThatguyDave is making some friendsThatguyDave is making some friendsThatguyDave is making some friends

You're nuts. The airplane bit made me laugh. Most of the pilots are know are super anal and no fun. And then you have these spoiled assholes who think planes are the greatest place to blow lines and smoke up. You know the guys who tell you stories about arriving in some new airport in Colorado 1 mile below the runway cause they didn't bother to plan out their trip.

David Munz
Munz Machine LLC
2.6.7--9.0.9--8.4.6.9
Munz Machine
Send me an email!

Your source for custom machined triple clamps, custom fabrication, engineering, and CNC machining.
ThatguyDave is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived ThatguyDave!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-10-2009, 10:46 PM   #7
jaybuilt
or just jay

CF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatguyDave View Post
You're nuts. The airplane bit made me laugh. Most of the pilots are know are super anal and no fun. And then you have these spoiled assholes who think planes are the greatest place to blow lines and smoke up. You know the guys who tell you stories about arriving in some new airport in Colorado 1 mile below the runway cause they didn't bother to plan out their trip.
like i said he was a bit different than most
and i started part 2
thanks for the comments you guys.i like to tell the interested some of the things that made my life such a blast to live .
These people High Fived jaybuilt!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-10-2009, 11:27 PM   #8
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

your not done yet jay, keep writing em down!

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived 929_adam!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-11-2009, 12:12 AM   #9
shotgun
Fast ZX-12R

shotgun's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 132
Flipped Off 121 Times in 103 Posts
shotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on here
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Fighter of the Month 

Quite the adventure Jay!

shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived shotgun!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-17-2009, 04:18 AM   #10
jaybuilt
or just jay

CF Addict

part 2 is up hope you enjoy
This user High Fived jaybuilt!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > General Streetfighter Discussion