part 2 of 25 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > General Streetfighter Discussion

General Streetfighter Discussion Discussions about streetfighter riding.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > part 2 of 25

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-17-2009, 04:17 AM   #1
jaybuilt
or just jay

CF Addict
jaybuilt's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:44 AM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 9 Times in 2 Posts
jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default part 2 of 25

let me start part 2 with a little info on my dog Friday .About a month before I got Friday my lab named Michal died from old age in the woods behind my house .I was having trouble without him for sure .The dogs that i have go everywhere with me, If i leave
the house so do they .I don't leash my dog unless i have to . and they are free to come and go as they please and that makes them vary loyal and free of stress that comes with chains .so when they are not around me it`s like everything I do is missing something. you no what i mean .
one month to the day I go out to my truck for work and their is a lab pup about 6 months old under the open tailgate getting out of the rain .When I approach and held out my hand expecting him to be shy or scared but i was wrong big time he comes right over to me and sits on my foot and leans on my leg while i pet him. I figured i will bring him with me to work and if he sticks with me on his own i will keep him . At that time I was working for a guy as a motor machinist in his machine shop. i brought him in the shop and the boss wasn't real cool with the thought of him in the shop witch i could understand i said i just need some time with him and he will hang out at the truck like Friday did .All was good. It was lunch so we went to the store and got him some food .
While he was eating I saw something shiny at the bottom of his neck when i took a closer look i couldn't fuckin believe what i saw their was a choker collar that had grown into his neck and at the bottom the rings were sticking out .
maggots were in their by the dozen.i took the rest of the day off.I squeezed out as many as i could and took him to the vet they cut the thing out and from that moment untill 20 years later when he died with his head in my lap siting by the fire place we did everything
together . I miss him everyday . He needed a name and it hit me that it was Friday the 13 and it was also a full moon so that was it ill call him Friday .

Friday and i spent the next day hanging out together. we went and got my bike out of the sheriffs garage he was
glad to see that Friday was OK and wished me luck . before i was going to leave i thought i would stop at the mine and say good by when i get to the mine mikes dad was their . i had not seen him their since i had ben working at the site and he wanted me to
stay and fix the barge so he could use it as a dock .so i stuck around a few more days.this barge is all steal and big. it only had one hatch in the midle of the deck it was about 1/3 full of watter and sitting 1/2 in the river pond so i pump the watter out and
drag the ass end around and out of the water with the 977cat . i had a couple rust holes to patch .i have to weld it on the inside as well as the outside. the inside of this thing is 140 degrees at 9 am and it is 30 ft from the hatch to the patch . stinks like hell and no ventilation . the next day at 6am i get in dragging the weld cables with me up top they start the welder and i get started.
i am able to weld about 10 min before i am overcome by heat and fumes and have to retreat to cool off and let the smoke out of the barge this goes on till 12:00 or so and i ame wiped out at that point . i rest the rest of the day while they launch the barge
back in the water .
the next day we loaded the barge with the 977 and the dump truck with a load of rock pulled it out to deep water and i went in to check for leeks while i was out their they decided to pull it in to shallow water and it ran aground slamming the hatch shut .i scrambled to the hatch to open it but i couldn't budge it.shit this is not good .thank`s to some quick thinking one of the guys jumped on the cat and lifted the hatch with the blade and not a minute to soon i was getting heat stroke fast and was almost unconscious when they pulled me out .
that night their was a party and mike talked me into going so i

hooked up Friday and went to town with the guys from the camp when we got their guess who i saw ........yep the split tail from hell. i just turned around and left . it was 15 miles to camp so i figured i will hitch hike back and head home. it was just about pitch dark and i stick out my thumb first truck pulls over like always. but this ride was not the kind i wanted .when it pulled up their was a couple guys in back and 3 in front the pasenger is holding a rifle out the window pointed at me . the two in back jumped out and put a pilo case over my head and helped me in the back of the truck one of them new my name and said jay we are going some plase to talk if it was up to me you would be in the paper in a couple days as a mising person so sit tight . i

was not going to say shit now that i knew what was going on . so we drive about what i thought was 45 min up this mouton road .it was gravel and we were in second and third gear most the time .when the truck stopped the same guy basically tells me that if i get back to my truck i should just go home and they leave. i pull the hood off my head but i may as well have left it on it was so dark . i kinda new which Mouton i was on and it was a loging road with no chance of someone coming by.

As their are a number of black bears in the hills around this area i was not real happy about the situation but in it i was .so i started down the moutian using a stick to
keep on the road. i reach town at around 10:00 am the next day 12 hr of walking in steal tip boots what a drag. i went right to reds bar and asked for some paper and pen and left my friends a note on the cork board inside the bar .It read .

well boys looks like i made the trip to town good for me not so good for you .one day you will forget all about this deal but i wont good for me not so good for you. i will be back . signed GREEN RIVER that is all carry on
jaybuilt is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived jaybuilt!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-17-2009, 06:25 AM   #2
Pariah
Stupid motherfucker
Pariah's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:44 PM
Flip Offs: 504
Flipped Off 402 Times in 164 Posts
Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: part 2 of 25

Dude.

It's not so bad as long as you can keep the fear from your mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post
Looks good, but I would prefer titanium nipples.
Street Triple
Supercharged Street Triple
Pale Horse XJ750
Pariah is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-17-2009, 07:06 PM   #3
jaybuilt
or just jay

CF Addict
jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariah View Post
Dude.
yes? Pariah
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-17-2009, 07:44 PM   #4
Nailhead
GURU
Nailhead's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:44 AM
Flip Offs: 131
Flipped Off 466 Times in 290 Posts
Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

2 of twenty fucking five?

its a simple concept really,
build bike from what you have and can afford
ride bike with your friends as much as you can
and love every minute of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiden View Post
I go home and make myself a sandwich.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXQkBZ1NOM8
Nailhead is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-18-2009, 05:15 AM   #5
Pariah
Stupid motherfucker
Pariah's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:44 PM
Flip Offs: 504
Flipped Off 402 Times in 164 Posts
Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Just dude. Stunned silence. Jesus fuck me you've got some stories. We need to get this man a movie deal.

It's not so bad as long as you can keep the fear from your mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post
Looks good, but I would prefer titanium nipples.
Street Triple
Supercharged Street Triple
Pale Horse XJ750
Pariah is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Pariah!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-18-2009, 01:57 PM   #6
jaybuilt
or just jay

CF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariah View Post
Just dude. Stunned silence. Jesus fuck me you've got some stories. We need to get this man a movie deal.
LOL I`m glad you like them pariah .some day you should jot down what you just went through .it is a strange thing when a friend spends his last day with you .kind of an unwanted honor. bikers are a strong bread beacouse we gamble with nature all the time. every pot is all in .you got to be a badass to play in our game .I feal for you pariah
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-18-2009, 11:27 PM   #7
deathmetaldan
I bang metal
CF Pimp
deathmetaldan's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 47
Flipped Off 43 Times in 27 Posts
deathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond repute

jay you should start recording yourself reading this stuff so we can get the full affect, that would be killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pug View Post
I've provided technical material datasheets and photographic evidence to support my argument. What's yours based on again?
Obviously not experience or you'd know how much shit you're talking.
my death metal virago build (SOLD)
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=47594

The Green bastard do over!
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...44#post1156544
deathmetaldan is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived deathmetaldan!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-18-2009, 11:44 PM   #8
shotgun
Fast ZX-12R

shotgun's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 132
Flipped Off 121 Times in 103 Posts
shotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on here
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Fighter of the Month 

Damn Jay your whole life has been an adventure, How old are you anyway?

shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived shotgun!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-19-2009, 01:22 AM   #9
jaybuilt
or just jay

CF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgun View Post
Damn Jay your whole life has been an adventure, How old are you anyway?
I am a 48 year old teenager shotgun.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-19-2009, 01:31 AM   #10
jaybuilt
or just jay

CF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathmetaldan View Post
jay you should start recording yourself reading this stuff so we can get the full affect, that would be killer

I could try that !!!
just got a mike for my PC and i am running 3 flat screens and that is a big help when editing movie`s or i can have 3 search windows open at one time .
This user High Fived jaybuilt!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > General Streetfighter Discussion