93 CBR 600 F2 Fighter - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > 93 CBR 600 F2 Fighter

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-19-2010, 11:57 AM   #1
Knifemaker87
builder in training

CF Addict
Knifemaker87's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:37 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
Knifemaker87 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!Knifemaker87 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!Knifemaker87 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!Knifemaker87 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!Knifemaker87 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!Knifemaker87 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!Knifemaker87 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!Knifemaker87 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!Knifemaker87 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!Knifemaker87 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!Knifemaker87 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!
Fighter of the Year Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month 
Default 93 CBR 600 F2 Fighter

hey yall!

this is my second "build" but my first real one. you can see my first one here:

http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=32811

I am starting with a 93 cbr600 f2 in kind of pitiful condition. I have a bunch of stock parts to sell too, so PM me if you are interested.

Picked it up from another forum member for $660. here is what it looked like when i got it:

Right now thins are moving kinda slow because i am trying tofinish up another project before i really get started on this one.
I have however, labeled and removed the wire harness:

Removed all the hardware:

bought some new parts:

and gotten the bike ready to pull the carbs. and drop the engine:

more to come:
thanks
~Chris
Knifemaker87 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Knifemaker87!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-19-2010, 12:31 PM   #2
999 Customs
Resident Shit Talker !
CF Pimp
999 Customs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:37 AM
Flip Offs: 26
Flipped Off 25 Times in 22 Posts
999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of
Default Re: 93 CBR 600 F2 Fighter

Thats in pretty good shape man.. unless there is a hole that is hiding somewhere out of sight.

Good score..

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
Fuck that. And FUCK YOU, you fuckin fuck... That is all.
999 Customs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived 999 Customs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-19-2010, 12:39 PM   #3
Knifemaker87
builder in training

CF Addict
Knifemaker87 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!Knifemaker87 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!Knifemaker87 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!Knifemaker87 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!Knifemaker87 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!Knifemaker87 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!Knifemaker87 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!Knifemaker87 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!Knifemaker87 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!Knifemaker87 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!Knifemaker87 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 999 Customs View Post
Thats in pretty good shape man.. unless there is a hole that is hiding somewhere out of sight.

Good score..

Yeah, there is a bolt snapped off in the alternator cover (that's why i had it off) and it is leaking both oil and coolant through that hole. so i am going to need to go in clean it, and replace all the gaskets and seals. i love a challenge. =)

I am also going to be making a custom sub frame and body work for solo riding. Inspiration comes mostly from a VT 1000 concept drawing
Knifemaker87 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-19-2010, 12:40 PM   #4
999 Customs
Resident Shit Talker !
CF Pimp
999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of

Fuck yeah.. Sounds cool man, keep postin' pics of the progress

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-19-2010, 11:51 PM   #5
flyer_kaz
My son Logan - 6/12/10
Senior Fighterer
flyer_kaz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:37 PM
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 3 Times in 2 Posts
flyer_kaz is a name known to allflyer_kaz is a name known to allflyer_kaz is a name known to allflyer_kaz is a name known to allflyer_kaz is a name known to allflyer_kaz is a name known to allflyer_kaz is a name known to allflyer_kaz is a name known to allflyer_kaz is a name known to allflyer_kaz is a name known to allflyer_kaz is a name known to all

sweet man! same year here too and I see you've got a monster seat... can't wait to see what you do with it!

Kaz

"The Gods try to keep me small and weak... but fuck them"

"Even if you're one in a million, on a planet of 6.8 billion that means there are nearly 7,000 people just like you."

My F2 Build Thread
F2 Build Discussion Thread

Yes.. I really am a flying trapeze instructor
flyer_kaz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived flyer_kaz!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-20-2010, 08:08 AM   #6
Knifemaker87
builder in training

CF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyer_kaz View Post
sweet man! same year here too and I see you've got a monster seat... can't wait to see what you do with it!

Kaz
i already read your build several times. *grins* yours is looking so awesome. i am actually not using the monster seat however, and it is up for sale.

i have a GSXR 750 seat in the mail now, as well as an integrated tail-light. going for something like this (minus the bellypan):
steel and carbon fiber subframe and bodywork. hopefully i have hide some of the wiring (and a smaller battery) in there

thanks!
~Chris
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-20-2010, 01:55 PM   #7
MX42499
Gone Ridding!
Senior Fighterer
MX42499's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:37 PM
Flip Offs: 117
Flipped Off 22 Times in 3 Posts
MX42499 is a name known to allMX42499 is a name known to allMX42499 is a name known to allMX42499 is a name known to allMX42499 is a name known to allMX42499 is a name known to allMX42499 is a name known to allMX42499 is a name known to allMX42499 is a name known to allMX42499 is a name known to allMX42499 is a name known to all

Lookin good so far!

GBRemi MM

Keep the Fight Alive!

"America will never be destroyed from the outside.
If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
-Abraham Lincoln

"Nobody forgets when you're wrong and nobody remembers when you're right."
- E. Knievel

My Build:
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=35988
MX42499 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-20-2010, 02:09 PM   #8
hootief2
disturbing sunny socal
CF Addict
hootief2's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 32
Flipped Off 16 Times in 10 Posts
hootief2 is a glorious beacon of lighthootief2 is a glorious beacon of lighthootief2 is a glorious beacon of lighthootief2 is a glorious beacon of lighthootief2 is a glorious beacon of lighthootief2 is a glorious beacon of lighthootief2 is a glorious beacon of lighthootief2 is a glorious beacon of lighthootief2 is a glorious beacon of lighthootief2 is a glorious beacon of lighthootief2 is a glorious beacon of light

looks like u got it all planned out man. keep postin pics of the progress!!!
btw u got a killer deal on that bike

Full Fairinged Fairy
hootief2 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived hootief2!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-20-2010, 02:11 PM   #9
999 Customs
Resident Shit Talker !
CF Pimp

Hell yeah he did... When you gonna sell yours and buy an F3 ? Mine is getting lonely.

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-20-2010, 02:16 PM   #10
hootief2
disturbing sunny socal
CF Addict
hootief2's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 32
Flipped Off 16 Times in 10 Posts
hootief2 is a glorious beacon of lighthootief2 is a glorious beacon of lighthootief2 is a glorious beacon of lighthootief2 is a glorious beacon of lighthootief2 is a glorious beacon of lighthootief2 is a glorious beacon of lighthootief2 is a glorious beacon of lighthootief2 is a glorious beacon of lighthootief2 is a glorious beacon of lighthootief2 is a glorious beacon of lighthootief2 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 999 Customs View Post
Hell yeah he did... When you gonna sell yours and buy an F3 ? Mine is getting lonely.
once i get the rest of the paint done so itll look like a 1750 dollar bike. and then yes ill be contributing to the f3 cause. with a f4 tail and headlight of course..... i want a newer lookin bike fightered asap lol

300th post!! woot woot

Full Fairinged Fairy
hootief2 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes