Bring the death Machine to life - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Bring the death Machine to life

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-22-2011, 02:51 AM   #1
NinjaJohn
Fookin shit up since 86
Senior Fighterer
NinjaJohn's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:10 AM
Flip Offs: 52
Flipped Off 15 Times in 11 Posts
NinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud of
Default Bringing the death Machine back to life

My wife has grown fond of calling it that (I'm somewhat crash happy some would say) so I thought it would be fitting. The story on this build is I crashed my bike a few months ago. Ordered a bunch of parts last week and now they are starting to come in. So with that lets get the party started.

Today:
-Put the clutch perch back together
-Installed new clutch cable
-Put the drag bars on
-Attached the bar end mirrors
-Replaced Liquid/Vapor separator(I have to get tags at the end of the month, but 650 guys feel free to let me know what you did to ditch this can if you can)
-Got the 636 cluster in today the stock one is so over sized. A big thanks to Ray aka kawasakifreak77 for hooking up a good price and stupid fast shipping.
-Worked more on the getting the rear axel nut off (I have put at least 4-5 hours trying to get it off I don't know what the fuck Maybe I'm just getting soft at my old age who fucking knows)

Yeah...I fucked that one up hahaha

I need to borrow my father in-laws dremel to work up a mount for it. Let me know what you all think of the placement though. I thinkin this or on the tank.

Suggestions, ideas and comments all welcome. I Still have a good amount of parts that haven't come in so until the next wave a shit arrives I bid you all adieu.
NinjaJohn is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived NinjaJohn!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-22-2011, 02:57 AM   #2
Hitman Cody2130
GURU

CF Addict
Hitman Cody2130's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 45
Flipped Off 10 Times in 5 Posts
Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: Bring the death Machine to life

Please tell me that you are planning on doing something about the redonkolous rear sets. Other than that it looks like you have a good start so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalonka View Post
If the Mob didn't have Tommy Guns, they would have used Street Fighters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGGIN View Post
And if the good lord didn't want us to masturbate, he would have made our arms shorter.
Hitman Cody2130 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-22-2011, 03:14 AM   #3
NinjaJohn
Fookin shit up since 86
Senior Fighterer
NinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud of

Yeah I would like to but i lack welding skills hahaha and my woman likes to ride and two-up, when she gets a bike later this year, I will lose those ugly things and most likely change to some kind of solo tail, maybe a bomber haven't really committed to either yet.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-22-2011, 12:11 PM   #4
piester
Bitches love Fighters

piester's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:10 AM
Flip Offs: 44
Flipped Off 19 Times in 15 Posts
piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

looks like you have a nice base to start with man. good luck. i love that kawi green

if at least one motorcycle wasnt irreparably harmed in the creation of the bike, its not a streetfighter!

build threads
1998 GSXR 7/10 SRAD clicky
08 fireblade
clicky
who wants to be my friend? facebook
piester is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived piester!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-22-2011, 02:28 PM   #5
Hitman Cody2130
GURU

CF Addict
Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Any reason you are running a 16K tach from a 4 cyl. bike? Is there a way to make that work on your bike?

Quote:

Quote:
And if the good lord didn't want us to masturbate, he would have made our arms shorter.
Hitman Cody2130 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-22-2011, 03:45 PM   #6
NinjaJohn
Fookin shit up since 86
Senior Fighterer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman Cody2130 View Post
Any reason you are running a 16K tach from a 4 cyl. bike? Is there a way to make that work on your bike?
The cluster for the 636 is pretty much a plug and play for the 650. I just need to pick up a speedohealer, and it should work just fine. The main reason for the swap purely aesthetic the stock cluster is big. I'll post a pic with the stock cluster and you can let me know what you think.

Speaking of speedohealers does any one have any idea if the one from moto madness is Any good. It's called a 12 O'Clock Lab SpeedoDRD Speedo Recalibrator. Cheapest one I have found so far. Anyone use one?

This user High Fived NinjaJohn!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-28-2011, 06:20 PM   #7
NinjaJohn
Fookin shit up since 86
Senior Fighterer

Got some bad news about that bike, to make a long story short I'm gonna have to shop it if you want the long story you can check this thread out http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=43921 ... I'm salesman so I get one really big check a month on top of my guarantee(two shitty checks haha) so it's about about two weeks until I get that check. But you know what the say nothing stands in the of progress!

So today starts phase two of my project:
-New Shogun Frame Sliders
-Street Fighters Inc. Spawn headlight unit
-Integrated turn signal/brake light
-Thinking about using this monster can as an overflow...Will it work? Input please and thank you

I don't know how much I'm gonna do today on it...Its my one day off a week and I think I wanna keep any type of work off the docket but we will see, just thought I would keep interested parties up to date

OH YEAH!

God that white thing is so fucking ugly haha

Will it work?

Just a taste
This user High Fived NinjaJohn!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-28-2011, 06:33 PM   #8
Hitman Cody2130
GURU

CF Addict

Not a big fan of mask type headlights but that one looks pretty decent

Quote:

Quote:
These people High Fived Hitman Cody2130!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-28-2011, 06:59 PM   #9
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:10 AM
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaJohn View Post
Speaking of speedohealers does any one have any idea if the one from moto madness is Any good. It's called a 12 O'Clock Lab SpeedoDRD Speedo Recalibrator. Cheapest one I have found so far.

everything from Nick is good stuff. no junk there
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived CK 187!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-28-2011, 07:53 PM   #10
korywithak
Deviation Creation
Fighterer
korywithak's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:10 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
korywithak is a name known to allkorywithak is a name known to allkorywithak is a name known to allkorywithak is a name known to allkorywithak is a name known to allkorywithak is a name known to allkorywithak is a name known to allkorywithak is a name known to allkorywithak is a name known to allkorywithak is a name known to allkorywithak is a name known to all

I love that headlight, I want!
Nice build so far, I see no reason that the can won't work. It'll look killer on your bike too.

Curious to see how you make out mounting that mask.

Also, cut off those huge fairing mounts in the front... it cleans up the bike nicely, and is easy to boot.

And why did you get frame sliders for a bike with fairing? The "cut" sliders are much stronger, and with no fairings you have nothing to cut!
korywithak is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived korywithak!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes