Project "LAWBREAKER" - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Project "LAWBREAKER"

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-08-2011, 08:45 AM   #1
Klaus
True Fighter by Heart
Fighter
Klaus's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:49 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
Klaus is a name known to allKlaus is a name known to allKlaus is a name known to allKlaus is a name known to allKlaus is a name known to allKlaus is a name known to allKlaus is a name known to allKlaus is a name known to allKlaus is a name known to allKlaus is a name known to allKlaus is a name known to all
Fighter of the Month 
Default My 600 Bandit fighter... "LAWBREAKER"

Here is some pics of my little Bandit 600 project..

It started it's life as an bug standard Bandit, and has now been seriously under the knife

The day that i bought it..

Just before i took it apart for paint and powdercoat.

You can see more pics i my album, and some of my other creations...

Updates will follow when progress is done.
Klaus is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-08-2011, 10:07 AM   #2
Stainr
Back at it for now.

CF Addict
Stainr's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:49 PM
Flip Offs: 10
Flipped Off 6 Times in 3 Posts
Stainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Project "LAWBREAKER"

Nice! Welcome in.

There is no such thing as a person being worthless. They can always be used as a bad example.

02' Suzuki Bandit 1200
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=64216

93' Suzuki GSX-R 750 fighter project
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=38976
Stainr is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-09-2011, 02:32 PM   #3
Klaus
True Fighter by Heart
Fighter
Klaus is a name known to allKlaus is a name known to allKlaus is a name known to allKlaus is a name known to allKlaus is a name known to allKlaus is a name known to allKlaus is a name known to allKlaus is a name known to allKlaus is a name known to allKlaus is a name known to allKlaus is a name known to all
Fighter of the Month 

Just mounted my new rearset and fitted new exhaust..

KLAGT NICHT, KÄMPFT !

My project.....
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=47065
These people High Fived Klaus!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-09-2011, 03:15 PM   #4
RageHardIntoTheBendies
The Hooligan
Fighterer
RageHardIntoTheBendies's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:49 PM
Flip Offs: 6
RageHardIntoTheBendies is a glorious beacon of lightRageHardIntoTheBendies is a glorious beacon of lightRageHardIntoTheBendies is a glorious beacon of lightRageHardIntoTheBendies is a glorious beacon of lightRageHardIntoTheBendies is a glorious beacon of lightRageHardIntoTheBendies is a glorious beacon of lightRageHardIntoTheBendies is a glorious beacon of lightRageHardIntoTheBendies is a glorious beacon of lightRageHardIntoTheBendies is a glorious beacon of lightRageHardIntoTheBendies is a glorious beacon of lightRageHardIntoTheBendies is a glorious beacon of light

Nice looks good, like the front fender!

http://www.customfighters.com/forums/images/sigpics/sigpic6781_2.gif

Sniff the brisket, but dont bite the berries!

The worst thing about training MMA is getting blood and vaseline on my helmet!

1990 ZX6-D

2009 Saga 250 P.O.S : SOLD

1991 CBR 600 - Project Rotch Crocket

www.islandmma.com
http://armageddonfc.com/
RageHardIntoTheBendies is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived RageHardIntoTheBendies!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-09-2011, 03:20 PM   #5
Scaary Don
Got Fight?

CF Addict
Scaary Don's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:49 PM
Flip Offs: 14
Flipped Off 39 Times in 6 Posts
Scaary Don is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Scaary Don is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Scaary Don is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Scaary Don is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Scaary Don is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Scaary Don is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Scaary Don is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Scaary Don is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Scaary Don is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Scaary Don is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Scaary Don is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Hey Klaus,

I love your headlight mask. Where did it come from? Does it throw enough light?

** RIP **
** RIP - MM **

CFLF
Scaary Don is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Scaary Don!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-09-2011, 03:40 PM   #6
BurtonF166
Macaque
CF Lover
BurtonF166's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 16
Flipped Off 5 Times in 5 Posts
BurtonF166 is a name known to allBurtonF166 is a name known to allBurtonF166 is a name known to allBurtonF166 is a name known to allBurtonF166 is a name known to allBurtonF166 is a name known to allBurtonF166 is a name known to allBurtonF166 is a name known to allBurtonF166 is a name known to allBurtonF166 is a name known to allBurtonF166 is a name known to all

I love the pipe side switcheroo, looks awesome!
BurtonF166 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived BurtonF166!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-09-2011, 04:20 PM   #7
NinjaJohn
Fookin shit up since 86
Senior Fighterer
NinjaJohn's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 52
Flipped Off 15 Times in 11 Posts
NinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud of

Dude the pipe is sick, the mask is tits, nice bike bro, and welcome
NinjaJohn is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived NinjaJohn!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-09-2011, 04:53 PM   #8
Fight Everything
Rollin hard in Wiscompton

CF Pimp
Fight Everything's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:49 PM
Flip Offs: 55
Flipped Off 45 Times in 35 Posts
Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Where did you get the pipes at??
Fight Everything is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Fight Everything!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-10-2011, 03:18 AM   #9
Klaus
True Fighter by Heart
Fighter
Fighter of the Month 

Tx guys.

Well the front fender is from MGM in Germany, and the mask is bought on ebay.de, but can be bought here. ( not the best lighting, but its got high/low beam so its ok )
http://hardcore-customs.de/shop/inde...penmasken.html.

The exhaust is an Ixil Hyperflow from an Yamaha R6, that i have modified and turn around and fitted on my left side, insted of the "normal" way on the right side , and made the middel pipe work my self.

KLAGT NICHT, KÄMPFT !

My project.....
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=47065
This user High Fived Klaus!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-10-2011, 03:31 AM   #10
929_adam
5 years in BOP 4 class D
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:49 PM
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Looks like this is going to come out very nice!

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
customfighters.com streetfighter forum

FOH CYCLE FAB
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived 929_adam!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes