Death metal virago!! - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Death metal virago!!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-21-2011, 04:34 PM  
deathmetaldan
I bang metal
CF Pimp
deathmetaldan's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:17 AM
Flip Offs: 47
Flipped Off 43 Times in 27 Posts
deathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Death metal virago!!

I want to start this off by saying I FUCKING HATE CHROME so dont judge me based on how much chrome is on this fucker or i will casterate you with your own jaw bone

the start

new bars- I was originally going to run some turned down drag bars but had a pair of clubmans in the garage and decided to put them on upside down like z bars. I think its a big improvement

stripped all the homo shit off the back of the bike, going to try and get rid of that fagtastic rear fender asap

wired and mocked up an integrated tail light

intake i made using the stock intake tube and a pod filter

one thing i dont have documented is the install of the mac slash cut pipes and then the imediate removal of the baffles. I think i have a video of it with stock pipes witht he muffler removed, i will try to find that and i will try to get a video of it with the slash cuts.

future mods
single carb mod- within the next 2 months or so
bobbed tail- possibly today
gsxr front fender as a rear - possibly today
home made seat pan- within the month

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pug View Post
I've provided technical material datasheets and photographic evidence to support my argument. What's yours based on again?
Obviously not experience or you'd know how much shit you're talking.
my death metal virago build (SOLD)
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=47594

The Green bastard do over!
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...44#post1156544
These people High Fived deathmetaldan!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-21-2011, 04:36 PM  
whiteknucler6
complete asshole
CF Lover
whiteknucler6's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:17 AM
Flip Offs: 56
Flipped Off 27 Times in 6 Posts
whiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to all
Default Re: Death metal virago!!

sure is a lot of chrome on that bike lol

my build

http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=43097

A motorcycle is a joy machine. It's a machine of wonders, a metal bird, a motorized prosthetic. It's light and dark and shiny and dirty and warm and cold lapping over each other; it's a conduit of grace, it's a catalyst for bonding the gritty and the holy
These people High Fived whiteknucler6!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-21-2011, 04:38 PM  
Denver
KING SHIT OF FUCK ISLAND
Denver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 365
Flipped Off 415 Times in 238 Posts
Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

The Shitmobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motohorho View Post
If it brokes it brokes.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-21-2011, 04:39 PM  
ultimate fighter
Remi's Dad
ultimate fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1,427
Flipped Off 875 Times in 399 Posts
ultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympus
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

i.can't.even.look.

i like viargos

UF's 2017 winter buildoff MOE POWA
talk about my junk
Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
CB is cool as fuck , proper old skool kick your cunt in for looking at it funny
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-21-2011, 04:43 PM  
deathmetaldan
I bang metal
CF Pimp
deathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond repute

here is the old video, its from facebook so you might need to add me as a friend to see it

<object width="400" height="224" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/552444230892" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/552444230892" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="400" height="224"></embed></object>

Quote:
I've provided technical material datasheets and photographic evidence to support my argument. What's yours based on again?

This user High Fived deathmetaldan!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-21-2011, 04:55 PM  
deathmetaldan
I bang metal
CF Pimp

also forgot to add, while i was messing with the wiring for the tail light i blew the fuse for my running lights and fucked the relay for the left turn signal. I was pissed because i thought i was going to have to dish out 50 bucks for a stock replacement but it turns out you can just use a 12 dollar automotive flasher relay

Quote:

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-21-2011, 05:12 PM  
badfish816
Bazinga!
CF Pimp
badfish816's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:17 AM
Flip Offs: 347
Flipped Off 301 Times in 61 Posts
badfish816 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!badfish816 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!badfish816 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!badfish816 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!badfish816 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!badfish816 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!badfish816 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!badfish816 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!badfish816 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!badfish816 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!badfish816 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

get to it son. i like viragos

Damm it all yer tha finest blokes fer sure!Im stickin with you lads through thick and thin, war and peace, good and bad!United we stand as strong a bunchof outcast hooligans as ever stomped this fookin planet! -Robs R. Eater
This user High Fived badfish816!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-21-2011, 07:21 PM  
deathmetaldan
I bang metal
CF Pimp

just got in from the garage, kind of dissapointed. I took off my flasher relay and its a 9 pin... not a 3. so i really dont know how thats going to work out. If anybody has any suggestions please let me know. I cut down the front sport bike fender and made a bracket to mount it to. It looks pretty cool but not how i had hoped. I did figure out that the rear frame rails are bent to the left, i guess thats why its a salvage frame, but for some reason im haveing second thoughts about chopping the rear rails off. I considered throwing the stock fender back on and cutting it down but then i dont have the short look that im after. So all i really did today was make a bracket, cut a fender and sweat my ass off staring at everything. Now on with some shitty pics

here is what i started with, a cbr fender that i got free off of craigslist because all the tabs were broken off.

here is what i ended up with

i cut off about 3 inchs of length from the skinny side because it was hugging the tire a little to tight

i wanna what ideas or thoughts you guys have, im kind of glad i dont have sawzall blades right now because it forces me to stop and thing about what i am about to do

Quote:

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-21-2011, 08:00 PM  
deathmetaldan
I bang metal
CF Pimp

i found this, so if anybody would like to help me out with pointers on electrical, hopefully it will help

Quote:

This user High Fived deathmetaldan!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-21-2011, 10:33 PM  
dvs_in10t
That guy
Fighterer
dvs_in10t's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
dvs_in10t is well likeddvs_in10t is well likeddvs_in10t is well likeddvs_in10t is well likeddvs_in10t is well likeddvs_in10t is well liked

Screw signal lights... use hand signals.
These people High Fived dvs_in10t!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes