deeks turbo gixer - Page 4 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > deeks turbo gixer

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-14-2011, 05:30 PM   #31
Kaenmuro
Yarskymator
Fighterer
Kaenmuro's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:11 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 4 Times in 4 Posts
Kaenmuro is a glorious beacon of lightKaenmuro is a glorious beacon of lightKaenmuro is a glorious beacon of lightKaenmuro is a glorious beacon of lightKaenmuro is a glorious beacon of lightKaenmuro is a glorious beacon of lightKaenmuro is a glorious beacon of lightKaenmuro is a glorious beacon of lightKaenmuro is a glorious beacon of lightKaenmuro is a glorious beacon of lightKaenmuro is a glorious beacon of light
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: deeks turbo gixer

Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
fair enough chief,
we ain't lookin for ballistic power and i for one am undereducated to properly debate the finer points of forced induction , just a nice little everyday turbo bike
But I still think that debate is best way of things to do in forums(as I get sometime to refine my answers to decent form, from shit fuck asshole kind of material(not that it was necessary in this topic or usually in this forum)), as long as it goes well mannered and no hard feeling... Well some hard feeling's and as long as I am not he one who get's hard feeling's

Listen to my newest Tech Dance whit Dubstep influenced mix
Kaenmuro-Tech up the Dup Dance

Yarsky - F*ck You from The Speaker
Kaenmuro - Search Of New Tech (Tech Dance/Hard Trance)

My DJ page:
Kaenmuro is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-15-2011, 12:50 PM   #32
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:11 AM
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

you got a point , in the spirit of research we have 3 diff turbo bikes ,1216 drawthrough, 1216 twin blow through and a 900 blowthrough ,this is gonny be good
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-15-2011, 02:25 PM   #33
Kaenmuro
Yarskymator
Fighterer
Kaenmuro's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:11 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 4 Times in 4 Posts
Kaenmuro is a glorious beacon of lightKaenmuro is a glorious beacon of lightKaenmuro is a glorious beacon of lightKaenmuro is a glorious beacon of lightKaenmuro is a glorious beacon of lightKaenmuro is a glorious beacon of lightKaenmuro is a glorious beacon of lightKaenmuro is a glorious beacon of lightKaenmuro is a glorious beacon of lightKaenmuro is a glorious beacon of lightKaenmuro is a glorious beacon of light
Fighter of the Month 

But anyway charging is best way to do fighter, no matter which method/setup you are using. Looking forward to see this project to go on.

I want to hear your opinion which setup of those handles best.

Listen to my newest Tech Dance whit Dubstep influenced mix
Kaenmuro-Tech up the Dup Dance

Yarsky - F*ck You from The Speaker
Kaenmuro - Search Of New Tech (Tech Dance/Hard Trance)

My DJ page:
Kaenmuro is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-15-2011, 02:41 PM   #34
Eds

Senior Fighterer
Local Time: 09:11 PM
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 9 Times in 9 Posts
Eds is a glorious beacon of lightEds is a glorious beacon of lightEds is a glorious beacon of lightEds is a glorious beacon of lightEds is a glorious beacon of lightEds is a glorious beacon of lightEds is a glorious beacon of lightEds is a glorious beacon of lightEds is a glorious beacon of lightEds is a glorious beacon of lightEds is a glorious beacon of light

It'll be my fireblade turbo of course
Eds is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Eds!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-08-2013, 05:12 AM   #35
yantosh

yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

and he wasn't wrong, his blade is mental .
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-08-2013, 05:19 AM   #36
yantosh

it all went wrong, quite unspectacularly , i suspect the tank liner he used dissolved and blocked his jets, so since that needed doing we just changed the whole system , like you do

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-08-2013, 05:26 AM   #37
yantosh

but now the builds taken too long and the rest of it needs an upgrade too

pull its clothes off

remove the subframe

and offer up a new one

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-08-2013, 05:33 AM   #38
gixxer1100
BAD MOTHER FUCKER !

Senior Fighterer
gixxer1100's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:11 PM
Flip Offs: 23
Flipped Off 27 Times in 8 Posts
gixxer1100 has much to be proud ofgixxer1100 has much to be proud ofgixxer1100 has much to be proud ofgixxer1100 has much to be proud ofgixxer1100 has much to be proud ofgixxer1100 has much to be proud ofgixxer1100 has much to be proud ofgixxer1100 has much to be proud ofgixxer1100 has much to be proud ofgixxer1100 has much to be proud ofgixxer1100 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post

I wonder how the hell did you lift the bike like that ???? I am puzzled !

Nevertheless nice bike dude
gixxer1100 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived gixxer1100!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-08-2013, 06:42 AM   #39
yantosh

i wasn't there mate, but our Deeks is quite an ingenious chap.............where there's a will and all that
This user High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-08-2013, 02:34 PM   #40
piester
Bitches love Fighters

piester's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:11 PM
Flip Offs: 44
Flipped Off 19 Times in 15 Posts
piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

yeah that is an interesting way to lift a bike haha. new tail looks killer btw

if at least one motorcycle wasnt irreparably harmed in the creation of the bike, its not a streetfighter!

build threads
1998 GSXR 7/10 SRAD clicky
08 fireblade
clicky
who wants to be my friend? facebook
piester is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes