97 kat :D - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > 97 kat :D

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-01-2012, 04:49 PM   #1
Pacemaker
GSSEX
Fighter In Training
Pacemaker's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:10 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
Pacemaker is a glorious beacon of lightPacemaker is a glorious beacon of lightPacemaker is a glorious beacon of lightPacemaker is a glorious beacon of lightPacemaker is a glorious beacon of lightPacemaker is a glorious beacon of lightPacemaker is a glorious beacon of lightPacemaker is a glorious beacon of lightPacemaker is a glorious beacon of lightPacemaker is a glorious beacon of lightPacemaker is a glorious beacon of light
Default 97 kat :D

This is my first attempt at trying to make a streetfighter, wish me luck finally got my bike semi running, needs a bit of tuning done and then the chopping shall commence.
If anyone has any advice or ideas on how i should take this bike hit me up.

Here she is on the way to the shop for engine work n what nots

SOLD THIS BIKE PLEASE CLOSE THREAD ;-;
Pacemaker is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-01-2012, 05:40 PM   #2
randykyra
newbie, not really!
Fighter In Training
randykyra's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:10 PM
Flip Offs: 4
Flipped Off 14 Times in 4 Posts
randykyra is a good noobierandykyra is a good noobie
Default Re: 97 kat :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacemaker View Post
This is my first attempt at trying to make a streetfighter, wish me luck finally got my bike semi running, needs a bit of tuning done and then the chopping shall commence.
If anyone has any advice or ideas on how i should take this bike hit me up.

Here she is on the way to the shop for engine work n what nots
Really?

Randy
randykyra is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
The Following 6 Users Say F-U to randykyra For This Post:
2022 (07-01-2012), DimestaK (07-02-2012), gsf1200R (07-02-2012), n0regret5 (07-01-2012), piester (07-01-2012), ultimate fighter (09-10-2012)
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-01-2012, 05:43 PM   #3
Pacemaker
GSSEX
Fighter In Training
Pacemaker is a glorious beacon of lightPacemaker is a glorious beacon of lightPacemaker is a glorious beacon of lightPacemaker is a glorious beacon of lightPacemaker is a glorious beacon of lightPacemaker is a glorious beacon of lightPacemaker is a glorious beacon of lightPacemaker is a glorious beacon of lightPacemaker is a glorious beacon of lightPacemaker is a glorious beacon of lightPacemaker is a glorious beacon of light

don't hate 2 hard, for the price i paid for the bike i would of been an idiot to pass it up

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-01-2012, 06:28 PM   #4
n0regret5
Commander Cool
n0regret5's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:10 PM
Flip Offs: 488
Flipped Off 214 Times in 150 Posts
n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Randykyra, you're doing a shit job of making friends on here so far. How do you know he didn't only just buy the thing?

In any case..it needs a lot of work. Good luck, theres been some pretty good kat fighters recently.

n0regret5 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-01-2012, 08:50 PM   #5
Fighter
2022's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
2022 is a good noobie2022 is a good noobie

Curious to see what you do, personally I like the bobber look on Katanas. I'll do that to mine sometime in the future
2022 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-01-2012, 11:29 PM   #6
piester
Bitches love Fighters

piester's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 44
Flipped Off 19 Times in 15 Posts
piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

cant wait to see where you go with this

if at least one motorcycle wasnt irreparably harmed in the creation of the bike, its not a streetfighter!

build threads
1998 GSXR 7/10 SRAD clicky
08 fireblade
clicky
who wants to be my friend? facebook
piester is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-02-2012, 12:12 AM   #7
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter
gsf1200R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 485
Flipped Off 802 Times in 365 Posts
gsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympus

i kinda like it as is

Goal: Promote streetfighters to the custom motorcycle scene in America.
Plan: Spread the word to motorcycle enthusiasts through our forum & blog.
gsf1200R is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived gsf1200R!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-02-2012, 12:16 AM   #8
Pacemaker
GSSEX
Fighter In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsf1200R View Post
i kinda like it as is

that may be so, BUUTTTT she needs a good bath and a new paintjob, the guy i bought her from "prewreck" was a complete idiot and started trying to spray certain parts on the bike with caliper paint......so once i get her back from the shop im going to drop the motor and murder out everything on the bike
This user High Fived Pacemaker!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-02-2012, 10:53 AM   #9
imitch
Fighter
imitch's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:10 AM
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
imitch is well likedimitch is well likedimitch is well likedimitch is well likedimitch is well likedimitch is well liked

The worse they look when you start the better they look when you finish!!! Whatever you do it can only get better, there is a lot of inspiration on here, but one thing is sure you have to chop the rear, how much is entirely a matter of personal taste.
imitch is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived imitch!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-02-2012, 11:28 AM   #10
Pacemaker
GSSEX
Fighter In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by imitch View Post
The worse they look when you start the better they look when you finish!!! Whatever you do it can only get better, there is a lot of inspiration on here, but one thing is sure you have to chop the rear, how much is entirely a matter of personal taste.
mitch i love the tail you put on ur kat, but i want something sharp like a cbr600r, like what titch did http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=58599
and everyone is right kats are so underrated and with a little bit of work imo some of the nicest fighters out there, it's almost like they were made to be hacked all to shit and rebuilt

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes