900rr once again - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > 900rr once again

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-04-2012, 10:40 AM   #1
DrJellyFingers
i cant fart
DrJellyFingers's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:40 PM
Flip Offs: 46
Flipped Off 67 Times in 49 Posts
DrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympus
Default 900rr once again

last year this bike was in my kitchen in pieces, i was in the process of redoing it as sweet fighter but lost interest and ran out of money so i sold it as is

a year or so later, i buy it back, ready to ride, for 300$ less than what i sold it for when it was parted.

the ride back from north carolina

started the day yesterday looking like this

dumped the shitty headlight and clipons. and today its sitting like this, handle bars on, i still gotta order longer brake lines and longer clutch cable.

thats it for today on the 900rr. ill be doing some work on the 600rr, check out the other build threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post
Well, I'm not gonna live forever.

At least I can still build and ride bikes.

And my dick is still as hard as ever!!

...Just saying.

Clicky

2015 Build-off "Fart Muffin"

"Fart Muffin" Confabulate
DrJellyFingers is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived DrJellyFingers!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-04-2012, 11:09 PM   #2
scottsire
Wrenching Uncontrollably
Fighter
scottsire's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:40 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
scottsire is a NOOB
Default Re: 900rr once again

DJF that's a great story. But are you gonna just rip it all apart again?!

1993 Honda VFR 750F "Stormtrooper"
1997 Honda CBR 600 F3
1967 FJ40 - 383/350, SUA 35 Micky T Baja Claws
1969 FJ40 - 350/350, SOA shackle flip, 37 MTRs
2006 Dodge 2500 Big Horn, 4" straight pipe, Bully Dog Bull Pup Downloader
2013 Hyundai Elantra (wifey)
scottsire is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-05-2012, 06:18 AM   #3
DrJellyFingers
i cant fart
DrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympus

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottsire View Post
DJF that's a great story. But are you gonna just rip it all apart again?!
lol no, few little mods,maybe a fork/brakes/wheel swap from a 600rr as well and just gonna ride it into the ground. power wheelie monster this thing.

Quote:

...Just saying.

Clicky

DrJellyFingers is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-05-2012, 11:55 AM   #4
piester
Bitches love Fighters

piester's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 44
Flipped Off 19 Times in 15 Posts
piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

thats pretty awesome.

if at least one motorcycle wasnt irreparably harmed in the creation of the bike, its not a streetfighter!

build threads
1998 GSXR 7/10 SRAD clicky
08 fireblade
clicky
who wants to be my friend? facebook
piester is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived piester!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-05-2012, 04:02 PM   #5
DrJellyFingers
i cant fart

new brake light and new tail from 600rr, just need to wire it up.

Quote:

...Just saying.

Clicky

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-21-2012, 11:04 AM   #6
DrJellyFingers
i cant fart

the z1000 light i have is broke so i cant use that anymore, i think im just gonna get 2 fog lights from auto zone and put them in the fairing and use it that way.

SS brake lines are on and in the process of bleeding them, longer clutch cable is on too. and gauges mounted nice and close to the handle bars now.

i also got this, not sure of the year but its a shadow with the 694cc motor. i might use the single round off it on the 900 now that i think bout it, but here it is

Quote:

...Just saying.

Clicky

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-21-2012, 11:12 AM   #7
piester
Bitches love Fighters

piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

That tail will look great once you get the subframe sorted. Have you looked for another z1000 headlight on eBay?

if at least one motorcycle wasnt irreparably harmed in the creation of the bike, its not a streetfighter!

build threads
08 fireblade
clicky
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-21-2012, 11:35 AM   #8
DrJellyFingers
i cant fart

Quote:
Originally Posted by piester View Post
That tail will look great once you get the subframe sorted. Have you looked for another z1000 headlight on eBay?
its bolted down on it and will stay like that for a while, ill get a new subframe made after i pay for the triples im getting made for the busa front end thats going on my yzf. i just hate the 900rr tail so i needed to get rid of it.
i still have this airtech tail too so i might still use it if it doesnt sell.

as for the headlight, i have a mt03 for the yzf so the one on it now will be free, i just dont wanna spend more money on parts that i already have that will be perfectly functional.

Quote:

...Just saying.

Clicky

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-21-2012, 03:20 PM   #9
DrJellyFingers
i cant fart

couldnt resist a quick ride. no headlights or taillight yet just wanted to get a feel for the dirty bars.

Quote:

...Just saying.

Clicky

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-21-2012, 06:47 PM   #10
piester
Bitches love Fighters

Fighter of the Month 

I think I rode my 7/10 for a few weeks without headlights or taillights haha. Looks good. How was the ride?

build threads
08 fireblade
clicky

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes