Chickamauga Warhorse (discussion) - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2013 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2013 Buildoff Discussion Threads

2013 Buildoff Discussion Threads All Discussions About 2013 Buildoff Entries Should Go In Here

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Chickamauga Warhorse (discussion)

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-01-2012, 01:24 AM   #1
Poopie
GOOROO of da POO POO

CF Pimp
Poopie's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:39 PM
Flip Offs: 132
Flipped Off 91 Times in 61 Posts
Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Chickamauga Warhorse (discussion)

love is when you spit before you split.

“When the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box”

EL RoY Build

EL RoY Discussion

Chickamauga Warhorse Build

Chickamauga Warhorse (discussion)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDogg007
If I fuck this up bear with me. I am on some serious pain meds for kidney stones and flying like a mofo here.
Poopie is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-01-2012, 02:44 AM   #2
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:39 PM
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Chickamauga Warhorse (discussion)

Where's the pics of turbochargers and Bandit engines?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived RatFighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-01-2012, 03:37 AM   #3
Racing Geek
lb/hp is what it's about!
Racing Geek's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 168
Flipped Off 83 Times in 73 Posts
Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Scavenger Hunt 

yeah... teach me what not to do!
Racing Geek is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-01-2012, 03:44 AM   #4
Poopie
GOOROO of da POO POO

CF Pimp
Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racing Geek View Post
yeah... teach me what not to do!
yeah, don't dive into a forced induction project thinking "budget"... If I had a nickel for every time I argued against said advice... I'd have a shit ton of nickels...

EL RoY Build

EL RoY Discussion

Quote:
If I fuck this up bear with me. I am on some serious pain meds for kidney stones and flying like a mofo here.
These people High Fived Poopie!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-01-2012, 04:01 AM   #5
Racing Geek
Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Scavenger Hunt 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopie View Post
yeah, don't dive into a forced induction project thinking "budget"... If I had a nickel for every time I argued against said advice... I'd have a shit ton of nickels...
A while back I added everything up (I think I got everything...) to get a complete turbocharged setup and I think it was ~$2k to have a safe engine at ~5psi. I was thinking turbocharged but with how I want to build the bike I'm now leaning towards supercharging it. You should go with a supercharger too.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-01-2012, 04:13 AM   #6
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:

Haha, no shit man, I'm hilt deep into turbo parts and still about $600 from the goal of looking installed properly, then another bit of dollar to get to the point of turning key and thumbing starter for a first fire.

Anybody can pull off a crude turbo system, but to have a nice, well rounded setup is gonna cost a bit. Until you can prove a fully functional system on a serious budget and reproduce it effectively, like say 2 or 3 times, your either getting lucky, or equal to Einstein.

Quote:
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
These people High Fived RatFighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-06-2012, 10:57 PM   #7
Poopie
GOOROO of da POO POO

CF Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racing Geek View Post
You should go with a supercharger too.
I is... lol Ogura sc14

EL RoY Build

EL RoY Discussion

Quote:
This user High Fived Poopie!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-07-2012, 12:54 AM   #8
crowbar
Respect can't be bought.

CF Pimp
crowbar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 85
Flipped Off 49 Times in 36 Posts
crowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sorry bit nobody builds a solid good looking bike on a "budget"

Got a question about modifying your Z1000? send me a message, I can probably help.
crowbar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived crowbar!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-07-2012, 03:01 AM   #9
Racing Geek
Scavenger Hunt 

Quote:
I is... lol Ogura sc14
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-07-2012, 12:57 PM   #10
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowbar View Post
sorry bit nobody builds a solid good looking bike on a "budget"

As example, it was when I hit the $1400 mark with sorting my CBR out with all new bearings, bushings, brakes, etc. just to get it to a point it felt brand new, that was before cutting into it like I have lately. At the point I was into my turbo setup for the 400 twin it was around $1800 and still counting needing more stuff yet, so I said fuck the bullshit and I'm just dumping it ALL into the 900RR.

At this juncture, with a 240 rear, SSSA, turbocharging, and a few other small bits my CBR will have about 3 times the value invested, and that is before paint!

And I'm building on a "budget" of sorts. Could go with more expensive stuff all the way through. There is so much room for improvement as well with not only the bike overall when I call it finished, but with the turbo system as well. Nobody finishes projects properly for cheap, there is such weight in the statement that can be made about budgets that I'm unsure anyone who hasn't built a few full bikes can relate to or understand.

Quote:
This user High Fived RatFighter!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2013 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2013 Buildoff Discussion Threads