The K3 1k Fighter - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > The K3 1k Fighter

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-19-2013, 06:26 PM   #1
Leroy
GURU
CF Lover
Leroy's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:43 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month 
Default The K3 1k Fighter

Finally I've bought the bike I was searching to start my fighter. A GSXR K3 1000 to release my cannibalism

I have a lot of ideas, thanks to you guys and some of my own. The bike was stolen from the previous owner, but he was so lucky that after 1 month he finds it and took it back.

The damages was:
Chopped harness here and there
All the fairings was missing (less work to do)
Damaged central lock and top yoke
Some light damage to the tank
And a missing ecu.

I already ordered a top yoke with risers from topyoke.com and bought an used ECU. The ECU plugged to the harness and the engine is working very good. The most weird for a K3 is that it have only 26000klm!
Anyway I'm in a research for a headlight. When I have the desired headlight to my hands I will start to seek a matching tail maybe make my own from scratch. Will see.

So this is the bike

Leroy is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Leroy!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-19-2013, 10:00 PM   #2
piester
Bitches love Fighters

piester's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:43 PM
Flip Offs: 44
Flipped Off 19 Times in 15 Posts
piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: The K3 1k Fighter

looks like a nice place to start.

if at least one motorcycle wasnt irreparably harmed in the creation of the bike, its not a streetfighter!

build threads
1998 GSXR 7/10 SRAD clicky
08 fireblade
clicky
who wants to be my friend? facebook
piester is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-20-2013, 01:02 AM   #3
cookymon
A baby stole my dingo!

Senior Fighterer
cookymon's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:43 AM
Flip Offs: 4
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
cookymon has a reputation beyond reputecookymon has a reputation beyond reputecookymon has a reputation beyond reputecookymon has a reputation beyond reputecookymon has a reputation beyond reputecookymon has a reputation beyond reputecookymon has a reputation beyond reputecookymon has a reputation beyond reputecookymon has a reputation beyond reputecookymon has a reputation beyond reputecookymon has a reputation beyond repute

Nice! When you're done you can ride down to the local cafe for a coffee and a slice of baklava
cookymon is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived cookymon!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-20-2013, 04:05 AM   #4
D-Hole
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
CF Addict
D-Hole's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:43 PM
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
D-Hole is a splendid one to beholdD-Hole is a splendid one to beholdD-Hole is a splendid one to beholdD-Hole is a splendid one to beholdD-Hole is a splendid one to beholdD-Hole is a splendid one to beholdD-Hole is a splendid one to beholdD-Hole is a splendid one to beholdD-Hole is a splendid one to beholdD-Hole is a splendid one to beholdD-Hole is a splendid one to behold

D-Hole is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-20-2013, 04:29 AM   #5
cridge
GURU
Fighterer
cridge's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:43 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
cridge has much to be proud ofcridge has much to be proud ofcridge has much to be proud ofcridge has much to be proud ofcridge has much to be proud ofcridge has much to be proud ofcridge has much to be proud ofcridge has much to be proud ofcridge has much to be proud ofcridge has much to be proud ofcridge has much to be proud of

Nice start !
cridge is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-20-2013, 05:11 AM   #6
Leroy
GURU
CF Lover
Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Thank you guys. I can't wait to start working on her. This weekend is gone. I'm helping my cusin to move at his new house, but I will try to do some work from tomorrow. Will see.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-20-2013, 07:08 PM   #7
wackyrider
Fighter
wackyrider's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:43 AM
wackyrider is a glorious beacon of lightwackyrider is a glorious beacon of lightwackyrider is a glorious beacon of lightwackyrider is a glorious beacon of lightwackyrider is a glorious beacon of lightwackyrider is a glorious beacon of lightwackyrider is a glorious beacon of lightwackyrider is a glorious beacon of lightwackyrider is a glorious beacon of lightwackyrider is a glorious beacon of lightwackyrider is a glorious beacon of light

Nice one. Good luck with the project and I'll be keen to see what you come up with.

I have a K4 that is my current project

http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=62924

wackyrider is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived wackyrider!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-20-2013, 07:26 PM   #8
F'dup
Hack in a barn

CF Pimp
F'dup's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:43 PM
Flip Offs: 35
Flipped Off 9 Times in 9 Posts
F'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 

Subscribed!

2017 build off sv650 build thread <---Click here

SV650 b.s.'n and post build off progress on the bike thread thread <---Click here

DR650 supermoto build <--click

2000 R6 build <--click

Quote:
Originally Posted by RS_Raz View Post
A bit of vaseline should lube your bush up real nice though. Just make sure that your shaft is a good fit.
F'dup is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-27-2013, 01:48 PM   #9
Leroy
GURU
CF Lover

At last after almost three weeks that I own this bike, I've made it to do some job on her. It's raining all the time and when it doesn't rain I don't have free time due my day job

Anyway the bike is sitting like that at the moment.

And here is all the parts that came of the bike

I have alredy ordered the seat/tail (I want to have a passenger seat so I'll play it safe with that popular Monster seat)

And here is a teaser photo from the subfraim that I will go

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-27-2013, 02:11 PM   #10
cridge
GURU
Fighterer
cridge's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:43 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
cridge has much to be proud ofcridge has much to be proud ofcridge has much to be proud ofcridge has much to be proud ofcridge has much to be proud ofcridge has much to be proud ofcridge has much to be proud ofcridge has much to be proud ofcridge has much to be proud ofcridge has much to be proud ofcridge has much to be proud of

I look forward to seeing that subframe in the metal! Sub'd!
cridge is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes