94yzf75fighter's "The Dedication" Discussion - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2014 Winter Build Off > 2014 Discussion Threads

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > 94yzf75fighter's "The Dedication" Discussion

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-02-2013, 12:39 AM   #1
94yzf75fighter
GURU
CF Pimp
94yzf75fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:04 AM
Flip Offs: 39
Flipped Off 61 Times in 21 Posts
94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here
Default 94yzf75fighter's "The Dedication" Discussion

Any thing add advice help parts write it here. Enjoy my build help where you can

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatFighter View Post
shut the fuck up crybaby, this is MY bike, I prefer it to look like shit and then eat a Busa for breakfast and fart out CBR900RR's mid afternoon. Then have a side order of S1000RR's for dinner! I want to piss on the ego of every douche bag "fast guy" squid in the region.
05 zx636- winter build off fighter project
"The Dedication"- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=74929
"The Dedication" discussion- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=74937
94yzf75fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived 94yzf75fighter!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-02-2013, 01:43 AM   #2
taylorjr
Forearm of Steel

CF Pimp
taylorjr's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 67
Flipped Off 29 Times in 21 Posts
taylorjr spends too much time on heretaylorjr spends too much time on heretaylorjr spends too much time on heretaylorjr spends too much time on heretaylorjr spends too much time on heretaylorjr spends too much time on heretaylorjr spends too much time on heretaylorjr spends too much time on heretaylorjr spends too much time on heretaylorjr spends too much time on heretaylorjr spends too much time on here
Default Re: 94yzf85fighter's "The Dedication"

sub'd... also your name is now 94yzf85? lol good luck man. no detail left behind! let me know if you need anything.
taylorjr is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-02-2013, 01:24 PM   #3
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:04 AM
Flip Offs: 309
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: 94yzf85fighter's "The Dedication"

Make it mean!!!!

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-02-2013, 10:03 PM   #4
94yzf75fighter
GURU
CF Pimp
94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here
Default Re: 94yzf75fighter's "The Dedication"

Yes sir it will be mean aggressive looking for sure

I didn't get shit done today was busy watching my kiddos then I went and put a couple hundred miles on the r1. Fuck that bike is fast and now without the stupid stretch blocks it wants to throw the front wheel up every time you touch the throttle. It's fuel injected and has a lot more mods than my 99 did I didn't expect it to have that much of a difference but there is I love it.

Back to the build the motor will be mounted tomorrow so I can get the chain alignment right and see where I need to trim the 2mm off of. After that the front rim should/better be here and I can get it up to try to figure out the rear shock. I have questions about the rear shock and will be posting them tomorrow with pics I need advice on that for sure

Quote:
shut the fuck up crybaby, this is MY bike, I prefer it to look like shit and then eat a Busa for breakfast and fart out CBR900RR's mid afternoon. Then have a side order of S1000RR's for dinner! I want to piss on the ego of every douche bag "fast guy" squid in the region.
"The Dedication" discussion- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=74937
94yzf75fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived 94yzf75fighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-03-2013, 08:04 PM   #5
Cookie2000ad
Persuasion Engineered
Cookie2000ad's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:04 AM
Flip Offs: 166
Flipped Off 59 Times in 27 Posts
Cookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CK
Default Medal Burnout Contest Winner Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94yzf75fighter View Post
Question what would be the best way to shave 2mm off either the frame or swingarm? Should I just hand file it? I'm afraid with the grinder that I'll take off to much.
It's a tough call. I'd either mark the line and grind it back to close and finish with a flat file.

Or

Mark your line and use a hacksaw by hand, cut a little in, rotate, use your existing cut to line up, cut in, rotate, etc until all the circle has been cut, clean with file. That's how I've been making spacers etc.

I'd maybe go for the grinder option in this case because of lack of something to get the teeth into on the swingarm.
Cookie2000ad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Cookie2000ad!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-05-2013, 08:44 PM   #6
94yzf75fighter
GURU
CF Pimp

I'm in need of diagram of the Ducati 996/916 swingarm. The last piece of the puzzle should be here tomorrow and I need a breakdown of how it all goes together. Anyone out the have a PDF of it or just a pic will work. Googled has failed me in my search for 1

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-05-2013, 10:00 PM   #7
DecepticonDon
Elbow Grease is Cheap

DecepticonDon's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:04 AM
Flip Offs: 301
Flipped Off 143 Times in 38 Posts
DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Try here man.

http://www.ducatiomaha.com/products.asp

Quote:
Originally Posted by robsroadeater View Post
dont want no skanky slagbag hangin offa yer short arm mate

Project: Daytona 675

Operation: Kwak Attack

1991 Tidecraft B.O.A.T. build
DecepticonDon is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-07-2013, 09:36 PM   #8
taylorjr
Forearm of Steel

CF Pimp
taylorjr's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 67
Flipped Off 29 Times in 21 Posts
taylorjr spends too much time on heretaylorjr spends too much time on heretaylorjr spends too much time on heretaylorjr spends too much time on heretaylorjr spends too much time on heretaylorjr spends too much time on heretaylorjr spends too much time on heretaylorjr spends too much time on heretaylorjr spends too much time on heretaylorjr spends too much time on heretaylorjr spends too much time on here

R1 looks sick with that M4 on it. Tail looks sweet man, just too big for you?
taylorjr is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-07-2013, 09:39 PM   #9
94yzf75fighter
GURU
CF Pimp

Yea i just thought it'd be a little smaller I'm sure it will look fine but not 100% sold yet

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-07-2013, 09:47 PM   #10
DrJellyFingers
i cant fart
DrJellyFingers's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:04 AM
Flip Offs: 46
Flipped Off 67 Times in 49 Posts
DrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympus

I don't like race tails, I'd rather have a stock tail with a cowl.

What's up with the r1? Why u gonna sell now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post
Well, I'm not gonna live forever.

At least I can still build and ride bikes.

And my dick is still as hard as ever!!

...Just saying.

Clicky

2015 Build-off "Fart Muffin"

"Fart Muffin" Confabulate
DrJellyFingers is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2014 Winter Build Off > 2014 Discussion Threads