I shall call it......Bob - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > I shall call it......Bob

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-29-2014, 02:30 PM   #1
Fight Everything
Rollin hard in Wiscompton

CF Pimp
Fight Everything's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:55 PM
Flip Offs: 55
Flipped Off 45 Times in 35 Posts
Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default I shall call it......Bob

Because I just don't know what the hell else to call it.

1984 Honda VF700C Magna. Pre-bobbed by the guy before Corey. First, pics.

First loaded up after the trade so that I could bring it home

Holy shit the ugly cocksucker made it here without falling off the trailer!

This bitch is ugly. Very ugly. Maybe I should call it Ugly Bob?

But it only has 27k on it! .......and my jackhandle for bars to move it.

So that's the dibs! It's here, its ugly, and it's all mine!

Other than the chopped tail, it's intact. Wiring isn't cut, nothing's missing, and holy mother of christ IT HAS BOTH FUCKING SIDE COVERS!!!!!!!!!

So what's the problem? It need's handlebars (duh), a fuel pump, and a seat. Not bad.
Rat said he's got a fuel pump for me, otherwise the R6 at the yard should still have it's pump as well. Rat says he might have bars too. A seat? I'll duct tape a pillow and throw it down, the fuck do I care?

Welcome to DailyRider2.0 aka Ugly Fucking Bob!
Fight Everything is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Fight Everything!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-29-2014, 02:47 PM   #2
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:55 PM
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: I shall call it......Bob

You now have two bikes named Bob.... that's kinda messed up dude.

Maybe the next one could have a female name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived RatFighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-29-2014, 03:03 PM   #3
Fight Everything

CF Pimp
Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I do not have 2 bikes named Bob! And besides, it's a movie reference.

New Earth aka Planet Bob
Fight Everything is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Fight Everything!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-29-2014, 03:35 PM   #4
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

yer gonna have fun!

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-29-2014, 08:25 PM   #5
F'dup
Hack in a barn

CF Pimp
F'dup's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:55 AM
Flip Offs: 35
Flipped Off 9 Times in 9 Posts
F'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 

IN...

2017 build off sv650 build thread <---Click here

SV650 b.s.'n and post build off progress on the bike thread thread <---Click here

DR650 supermoto build <--click

2000 R6 build <--click

Quote:
Originally Posted by RS_Raz View Post
A bit of vaseline should lube your bush up real nice though. Just make sure that your shaft is a good fit.
F'dup is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-29-2014, 10:39 PM   #6
Fight Everything

CF Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by F'dup View Post

IN...

For what it's worth, much like anything else that graces my doorstep, I'm going to have ideas. I'm going to post them here. I might not actually do any of them. I might do all of them. Who knows! For the most part it's just me using this place as a sounding board, a place to put my ideas until I get to them. But this bike, like the Virago, will not be torn down or modified in any way once running, unless it's something that can be done over the course of the weekend, because I need this shit for getting to work. The van is felating my wallet worse than ever, and the only way I'm gonna save cash is to put a little into this thing and put it on the road, and then stick a little more cash into the Virago, and get IT on the road. Having the bikes running is gonna save me a SHITLOAD of fuel, which means I can start putting money towards other bills or actually fixing the van.

So with that said.........

I'll post some ideas later
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-29-2014, 10:50 PM   #7
Fight Everything

CF Pimp

Also, Ben filled me in. Apparently I DO have 2 bikes named Bob. Tim named the Virago "Bitch Tits Bob". So not only are both bikes named Bob, they're both movie references.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-02-2014, 03:02 PM   #8
Fight Everything

CF Pimp

Ok, small update. No pics, but work is happening. Replaced the dead fuel pump with one from a 99 R6, currently reassembling everything around it and bundling the harness back in place.

Getting my Sabre wheels back from Mark, which is good because the rear had a brand new tire when I passed the bike onto him, and it hasn't seen the road since. So bike is going from a 16/18 wheel/tire setup to a 17/18 setup, so that'll help costs as I'll only need 1 tire now.

Got handlebars on it, got the controls back on, though I'm waiting on a throttle tube from ebay, one I got from the yard isn't quite right, and the only other tube I had is cracked up.

Going back to the yard prolly tomorrow, grabbing the seat from the R6 as well. It should slot in under the tank, and I can have Mark weld a couple tabs on for the rear mounts.

Also need to double check the pinouts on a couple solenoids I have here, the foil fuse piece of shit is NOT going to stay on this bike. I've got the solenoid from the R6, one from an Intruder, and the CBR one I had on the Sabre. Might use the R6 solenoid since it has a spare fuse holder on it, and best fits the stock rubber mount.

I'll post pics soon!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-02-2014, 03:50 PM   #9
Rwgoldsmth
Fighterer
Rwgoldsmth's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:55 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rwgoldsmth has a reputation beyond reputeRwgoldsmth has a reputation beyond reputeRwgoldsmth has a reputation beyond reputeRwgoldsmth has a reputation beyond reputeRwgoldsmth has a reputation beyond reputeRwgoldsmth has a reputation beyond reputeRwgoldsmth has a reputation beyond reputeRwgoldsmth has a reputation beyond reputeRwgoldsmth has a reputation beyond reputeRwgoldsmth has a reputation beyond reputeRwgoldsmth has a reputation beyond repute

Where is there a salvage yard around here that has bikes?!?!?!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness.
Terry Pratchett

gl1200 leaning sidehack build
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...98#post1971498
01 fz1
13 nc700x
86 honda helix year round commuter
Rwgoldsmth is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-02-2014, 04:15 PM   #10
Fight Everything

CF Pimp

I'm up near Milwaukee now. The place is called Al's, on HWY45. They typically tend to have piles of chinese scooters, but they take bikes too. They've got a bunch there, mostly older Yamahas, some Honda and Suzuki. They don't last long. The good shit gets cut out quick, and the carcasses sit there forever and ever after. Whenever I see something good come in, I pick that shit out quick as I can. It helps that the guy that runs the yard knows me well and tells me something just came in XD

There's also a place actually IN Milwaukee that deals with parting out bikes. http://milwaukeecycle.com

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes