Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 90 Results
  1. New Member Introductions (For Noobs!)
    My 08 hayabusa build. Next big project is changing the tail to the ktm rc8 tail and a graves exhaust
  2. Motorcycles Classifieds
    This is LITERALLY the bike that started Custom Fighters! - 2000 Honda CBR 929 RR [ SC44] Honda Erion edtion frame - new from factory 954 swingarm, shock, hugger. 929RR forks RVT RC51 wheels front/back Exhaust- Under engine full Supertrapp muffler Custom aluminum 7 bolt triple clamps Easton...
  3. Member Project Bikes
    Hi To all : I´m new and just want you to take a look at my Kawasaki ninja zx12r year 2001 took me 12 months to build it and I´m riding it every Sunday it was green in color and original paint it all in silver color, cut the exhaust pipe and make a really loud and beautiful noise then make my...
  4. Member Project Bikes
    Here we go again ;) SO what's going to be different this time around? First off I want to use consistent bolts across the whole bike as I'm completely sick of switching between hex and allen head. Secondly, I'm gonna go with keyless ignition purely because the lock mount on my top triple is...
  5. Streetfighter Buildoff
    2013 CBR250R To Custom Streetfighter Cafe Made in Panama Hello, Greetings from Panamá, this is the transition to cafe streetfigher of my 2013 honda cbr250r by custom builder Allan Strothers Stock bike full Fairings After removing all fairings , the Musari Muffler gets cut and fit also...
  6. New Member Introductions (For Noobs!)
    HI all i am new to this so need some help finding how it works and what to do ? i build motorcycles in my spare time, working on an old 1982 Kawasaki Z1000 at the moment changing it into a streetfighter,so a work in progress with lots still to do also have a Z650 from 1977 which is a ground up...
  7. Member Project Bikes
    Hello Everyone! I have a 1987 Kawasaki GPZ600r (ZX600A3) which I will be rebuilding/Re-Streetfightering :confused: as my first attempt was... poor haha. I will be posting as I go with pics and progress to hopefully help others with their GPZ600. I am learning as I go, im no expert but I will...
  8. New Member Introductions (For Noobs!)
    Hello There! Newcomer here from Exeter, UK. My daily is a 2010 Yamaha XJ6 Diversion, My StreetFighter is a 1987 Kawasaki GPZ600R (ZX600 A3), Still a work in progress.... what bike isnt!! :devil: haha!
  9. Beginner Streetfighter Questions
    hi guys wanting to put an r1 5vy tail on my bandit, ive seen some people have used the original subframe and just cut it and some people have changed the subframe completely to a 5vy one. Id like to know how to do this, how to make the new seat sit flush against the tank and where to relocate...
  10. Member Project Bikes
    As the title states...its a '92 VFR750 F that has already been under the knife, but could use some TLC and tweaking so I intend to do just that. This is my first foray into working on motorcycles so should be a good time while learning some new stuff. Lots of inspiration around here so I think I...
  11. New Member Introductions (For Noobs!)
    Bought my first streetfighter bike this weekend, a kawasaki zxr 400. I've only had enduro bikes in the past but decided I had to try something new.. Currently trying to fit renthal fatbars on the bike but the problem is clutch/throttle cables are too short :jpshakehead.sml: Anyone got some...
  12. Beginner Streetfighter Questions
    Hey all, I have a 2011 ninja 250r that I've got most of the way into becoming a quick and dirty first streetfighter build. I was planning on building a male end harness to plug directly into the stock female plug for the gauges (as the wiring should match up from the stock to the Danmoto 180...
  13. Member Project Bikes
    This is my 1989 kawasaki gpx250, japanese import... bought it last year for $600AUD registered, got a roadworthy certificate, transferred the registration, and then tore it to pieces. its got 47000 kms, common af, and cheap so i wasnt too worried about donating it to the cause of my first...
  14. New Member Introductions (For Noobs!)
    Whatsup guys, my name's Lucas, I'm 19 years old, from Essex, UK (and for those wondering, I'm not orange). Only came across this site earlier today, but everything looks great and seems to be an extremely friendly and welcoming environment! So, on to bikes and my story (it's pretty long, just...
  15. Member Project Bikes
    Hey CF forumers, Ive been lurking around the forum for a while admiring everyones builds and have always wanted a sick SF bike. I had a 2007 CBR600rr before that we had purchased new and it was always too pretty to tear down so I never committed to it. Well earlier in the year i ended...
  16. Member Project Bikes
    For those of you who have read my introduction you'll know that I recently had a lowside crash and am rebuilding my GSX650F. I intended to buy a renovation project or a street fighter project towards the start of next month once I finished putting my daily rider back together. Well long story...
  17. Member Project Bikes
    So I plan on doing quite a few mods to my minty stock '06 Fusion White s3. I will also try to do detailed writeups for each mod I do so that it stays as a resource for other people. I will also post the DIY's seperately from my own updates so that they can be linked more easily. Stuff on...
  18. Electrical and Lights
    Hey guys just picked up a MT03 headlight for my 2002 f4i and am clueless on electrical workings. If anyone has past experience with setting this up please let me know. Btw sorry if this has been asked many times.. i couldnt find a thread on it. Also pics are greatly appreciated. Thanks
  19. New Member Introductions (For Noobs!)
    Hey all, HighBeam250 here hailing from Johannesburg, South Africa. So i recently was cut off by a car and ended up having a bit of a wreck, luckily i came off better than the bike did thanks to my gear. Never go riding without it. So heres the damage... Wasn't really keen on going back to...
  20. Brakes and Suspension
    Since i currently dont have a bike (yet), I use my time planing and thinking out ideas and designs for my future streetfighter project. That's part of why im on here too, so that i can gather as much tips, ideas, and inspiration as possible until i can start modifying myself. The other...
1-20 of 90 Results