Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
str8 stoopid
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to move some of my overstock items for some quick cash, had emergency come up. I'll also be throwing these up on ebay and local craigslist. Shipping not included but will be USPS priority. Most items will fit in a medium flat rate box. Everything worked at time of removal.

2000 GSXR 750 Complete wiring harness. SOLD

2 GSXR 750 ECU. $25

Front Brake calipers, and lines. $40 for all.

Rear Brake caliper and bracket. $25

Denso ignition coils. $40 for the set

Handlebar electronic controls (switches, starter, choke, etc) with cables $30 for the pair.

I also have some parts without photos.

Radiator. minimal wear and tear, no cracks last I looked and clean. $50
Rectifier. connections corrosion free. $20
Nissin 14mm Rear master cyl, no resevoir. $20

I'm sure I've got more stuff laying around, but I'll have to look. a lot of these parts are project finishers so please, get them out of my way here. I've tried to price everything below the average eBay prices. I'll leave them up on this page til about noon tomorrow then they're goin up on craigslist and ebay.

·
Isn't as dumb as he seems
549 Posts
Any of you more experienced guys have any idea if I can use the starter/throttle control with a Yamaha...?
I need a new one (or to bastardize mine until it works again), but I don't know if this one'll fit.

Can you take a picture of the plugs on it? And if you don't want to separate them, the plug(s) on the choke/headlight one as well?
You know, unless someone can definitively tell me it won't work without a shit-ton of splicing.

·
Premium Member
50,498 Posts
whats tha mount hole centres dim' on them 4 pots Scotty?

please;)

·
str8 stoopid
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Underacheiver, first two are clutch side (choke, lights, horn) second two are throttle side, (throttle, power, ignition) I'd prefer to sell them as a pair, because it's easier to sell both than try to sell one at a time.

Robbo, inside diameter is 7mm. I may still have the original Ti bolts to go with them. I'll take a look.

·
Premium Member
50,498 Posts
Sorry Scotty I need the middle of hole to the middle of tha other mounting hole mate ;)

were it /they bolt to tha forks please

·
Isn't as dumb as he seems
549 Posts
Thanks for taking the pictures for me, but unfortunately they won't fit.
Mine has 6 prongs and that one has 10. :/
Thanks anyway though, and GLWS.

·
str8 stoopid
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry, Underachiever, really wanted to help you out. Robbo, I'll get that measurement for you tomorrow evening. Sorry it'll take so long, but I've got my kiddos tomorrow so, much love but they win over ya homie.

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Jelly, I'd like to sell them as a pair, but I would be willing to work something out.
I don't need either lol. I like having g right side ones tho in case I end up building another stunt bike to use for the hand braje.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts