·
Hawk GT's are Cool
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
01-03 Calipers - best offer

01-03 Front end (forks/triple set/axle)

01-03 GSXR headlight - upper 2 tabs broken but usable - best offer

]
01-03 GSXR body work - Cheetah racing bodywork, not perfect, shoot me an offer if your interested

When i recieve money for the items I will remove them, and the picture.

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
PM me what you are looking for, for the tripple kit, and exactly what is included. ;)

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
anybody know how to make gixxer gauges work on other bikes.... namely a yamaha fz-700?

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
If Doug doesn't take the clamp kit....let me know.

·
Hawk GT's are Cool
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
doug, you get bars, triple, risers, even more rise plus pull back (not shown) basically everything a new lsl triple comes with. It retails for 350 plus shipping, gold anodized bars were like 10 bucks extra. I put like 200 miles on them, but i have 50mm forks now so i cant use the kit. shoot me a pm with an offer.

Flint i can include the harness that connects to the guage, some of the wires might be kinda short and need extending

Body Drop, anwsered your PM more pics on there way

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
endo said:
If Doug doesn't take the clamp kit....let me know.
Go for it bro....for what he paid for everything..I can't give him a reasonable offer. The stuff is good..I just don't have enough for what I would consider a "fair" offer myself.

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
pending approval from the wife for a withdrawl from the monthly budget I would like to give the gauges a go.

I'm not sure if I could get them to work but they sure would cool if I could.

I'll trade yah straight up for some clamps if you still need them

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
alright, well I'll get yah the 30 for the gauges on wednesday or thursday. money order ok?

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
I'll have to use MO right now cuz I don't have a credit card, debit card or any other way of getting money to my paypal account.

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
Sorry...I gotta hold off on any offers...I am heading to the SV Rally down at the dragon Rt 129....first week of June...less than a month away..DZ gots to save money...for now anyway. LOL

1 - 20 of 60 Posts